Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’s never stopped! She’s smack daft!!! She is on the methadone programme but she augments it by tooting broon as well and it’s the money from gifts that buys it for her. Her followers are enablers.

Reactions: 5

Queenb123

Said she’s booked her theory but hasn’t she said not long ago her epilepsy is bad and she has bad seizures? Surely she wouldn’t be allowed to drive if that’s the case 🤨

Ell87

VIP Member
I like her. She’s got two boys? Very genuine.
Yeah, she actually has 3 boys but lost her oldest boy into the system. She takes responsibility but it's really sad that she now has no chance to have her oldest in her care but has her other boys. She's turned her life around massively! I love watching her wee videos!

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
Seen her earlier saying she was leaving Jake AGAIN. Anyone that believes a word that comes out her mouth needs their head looked at. How can anyone watch these daily performances and think they are genuine?

ginger tea

Chatty Member
Definitely not to be trusted, she only makes TikToks as she knows she will be outed and wants to get in there first with her version and lots of tears then more tears

Spanor511

VIP Member
Aye she has deleted it. She’s now put up a video of something she wants people to buy to help them ‘wash their cats’. She’s out her tree. I’ve reported it for animal abuse. I’ve had cats my whole childhood and adult life and never once had to wash them. I actually feel like phoning the RSPCA if I had the reprobates address. I keep thinking about that wee dog aswell. Living in filth and chaos.

Ell87

VIP Member
I'd maybe be a bit more inclined to believe her if she turned the gifts off on her live and took her wishlist down...oh and didn't put on the river city accent!

Ell87

VIP Member
I like young Holly, I don't excuse the stuff with the dogs but I think she's done amazing to change her life. I don't know what it is but I feel a bit sorry for her 🫣
She obviously likes a wee read at tattle aswell because the last time she was spoken about on here she blocked my tattle account from her tiktok 😂

Reactions: 4

Spanor511

VIP Member
When she got the jag there would have been no point taking heroin as you get nothing from it but she could have been taking crack or Valium
Think she’s into the street vallies. Do you? What age is the boy that’s moved in? Presumably over 16?

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
OMG this page just came up on my fyp and they’ve done videos about Holly! Details of the neglect of Mackenzie before he was taken away from her and it also says she pretended to her family that she had a brain tumour! I’d never heard this about the brain tumour before. Even more proof that the sister was telling the truth that she lies about her health. Shes said before that Holly doesn’t have epilepsy. There seems to be quite a few videos about Holly on there so I’m off back to settle in and see what else they’ve posted 🐸 ☕

P.S the page is mcmenemenyfannyfarts69 if anyone else fancies a look

Attachments

Spanor511

VIP Member
Aye she’s reading these speeches off scripts she has written. They’re so fake and insincere and the fake accent makes me cringe. Little Miss Perfect can do no wrong.
I did get red flag vibes off the sister. I believe 100 percent what she is saying about Holly but I think she’s jealous she’s making thousands. Which she shouldn’t be, the scamming bitch.

Itsjustmehere

Chatty Member
Just Google her name and on fb she's not clean. She's been ran out every town she's lived in. Messaged kids to sell them drugs. Scammed by setting go fund me pages up. Was recently in court. List never ends

• Wow