Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I was just thinking about her and wondering the same. Has she come and gone? Made her money then ran? Her sisters page shows updates on Jakes Facebook and they have been spending £££….

But hollys sister (don’t want to say her name lol) says Holly isn’t even working and rather, the pair of clampets are selling street Valium…
Wow I just checked the sisters page now, all that stuff holly has been splashing out on 😮😮 Designer gear, jewellery, what the fuck! Pretending she is working now so they can pretend that’s where the money is coming from but before she left tiktok she was saying she wasn’t mentally well enough to work and that was before the big ‘breakdown’ she apparently had before she shut down her pages. Wow. Imagine being so brazen about it. Attached a screenshot from the video for others here who might not see it. I’m shook!!

Just realised I scribbled out his last name but he says it in the post 😂 oh well 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 5

WeeBellaBee

A girl has made a video telling the truth about her. She can't mention Hollie as it was be deleted. So many people can see her what she is just ashame others can't and gift her

Ell87

VIP Member
Does anyone know what this is about, has anyone seen any WhatsApp screen shots posted on tiktok?

I just have seen a tiktok page thats about Holly where someone has posted Facebook messenger chats between holly and her sister (the messages appear to sound as if they’re a few years old) where holly lied about having another baby and posted pictures of a child, god knows who the baby was since he isn’t hers! But just as I’m watching them I remembered her coming on tiktok the other day to tell the whole story about how she felt like she had to lie to make her life seem better than it was and she obviously only come out and admitted it as this video must have been going around 😮
I’m very interested to see these WhatsApp screenshots whatever they are. I know you all said she’s not to be trusted and I am starting to feel a little foolish 😆
She's defo not to be trusted, the only reason she admitted her last (known) relapse was because she was about to be outed for that aswell. She came on with the sob story and poor me's about relapsing because she knew there was proof about to be posted.

Itsmeisthatyou

She's posted today admitting she wasn't actually spiked. What happened was she relapsed, bought heroin and took it. Afterwards she realised it wasn't heroin but some other synthetic thing.
So she willingly took drugs that turned out to be a different drug and cried about being spiked. 🙄

Geee

Chatty Member
She’s full of shit saying that it’s amazing the nurses got a her a script within 5 days. If she made contact with the service she’d have had a methadone script that day as per MAT Standards they have to give OST scripts on the same day. This has been the case for over a year now.

• Heart

ginger tea

Chatty Member
My brother is a recovering addict for the past 8ish years 🙏🏻 During his addiction he developed some horrible traits he became EXTREMELY deceitful, manipulative, convincing, untrustworthy, selfish and lied. Even though he’s been in recovery for 8ish years he still displays some of these traits 🤬
I get a feeling of mistrust when I see holly online I feel she just out for herself to see who she can con and get free stuff. SHES FAR TO EARLY IN HER RECOVERY TO BE GIVING OUT ADVICE AND SUPPORT

• Heart

gimm3more

VIP Member
She's live with gifts switched off because she's sick of the bullying 🥹 she's scared to put them on incase she get bullied 🥲 poor wee soul

Ooh they're going back on but if any trolls come in they're going back off again 😭 ...meanwhile people are sending money direct to her PayPal 😂

😂😂😂 How can people not see through this shit, she needs a role in River city wi that
shitty acting!
How can you be on smack for most of yer life but be “scared” of comments from strangers online ahahahaha fucks sake man 😭😭😭

• Haha

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
She’s live now and she’s telling people she isn’t answering pregnancy questions even though she’s the one who created the speculation.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
“She’s good, she had a mental health breakdown, I proposed when she was feeling better”

I CANNOT with these two 😂😂😂
I remember her calling him her fiancé for ages, I checked the news article and it says they have been engaged since 2019 so not sure why he’s pretending that he’s only just proposed. Are they trying to deflect?? The fake mental health breakdown suggests so

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
OMG is this for real 😮 This is too far, what the actual fuck! My eyes are really opening up to this. Still asking for gifts and money after thousands have been raised and now resorting to this! That Lucie girl must be a mod for her, blocking anyone who dares question Holly which is probably why I was so blind before, it’s an echo chamber of praise because any comments asking or saying things they don’t like get instantly removed so it always looked like everyone believed her story so therefor I did!

Attachments

• Wow

Xoxgossipxoxo

Chatty Member
She's still on everything and stealing she's renowned in the area Letham in Perth she lives. Total bad egg and folk really are stupid if they are sending her gifts.
Actually funding her habit and the ones telling her she's amazing and smashing life, wasn't aware being a bogging junkie was smashing life 🤣🤣

• Haha

ginger tea

Chatty Member
Just stumbled across this thread now and I’ll admit I sent Holly a small donation towards her teeth. If it was proven she is still on drugs then omg I would be absolutely gob smacked! She comes across as so genuine and believable and every time she’s had a donation big or small she’s so thankful and makes sure to thank every single person unlike so many other greedy creators on there. Is there any proof she’s still on the gear? 😮
Please don’t take what I’m about to say personally or a dig 🙏🏻
What do you think methadone is ??
Most addicts are manipulators to the highest levels and will cheat and scam to feed their addiction, You can’t trust anyone online begging for money just because they say please and thank you

• Heart