Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
As if this fucking muppet has allowed her cat to get pregnant FOR THE SECOND TIME. She meant to get her boy cat neutered but never bothered her hoop. Cannot stand this cunt

• Angry
Reactions: 6

ginger tea

Chatty Member
I fell for her story n just discovered this page wow
It’s ok, at some point in all our lives we have been taken in and fallen for someone else story/bullshit, what matters now is you have seen her for what she is, what you need to remember is people like her are extremely clever at pulling the wool over your eyes, they can manipulate anything and everyone to get what they need and want. Welcome 🤗

Spanor511

VIP Member
Does anyone think we should request to mods to close this thread and we make a new one under her new name? Hollys journey? Because anyone new that comes across her won’t be able to find her under this old name.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
New tiktok uploaded addressing the teeth situation. Of course she was contacted by a company who offered to do the dental work for her, she sent the money and was scammed 🙄
Funny how she was completely ignoring any comments regarding the teeth when she was apparently starting the proceedings. No one questioning her on the post which leads me to believe she’s deleting any comments that don’t fit her narrative.

Geee

Chatty Member
They wouldn’t even advise her to come off her methadone if she was pregnant. Stable in treatment is better than unstable stressed and ending up using. Absolute idiot

• Heart

Spanor511

VIP Member
She’s said the buprenorphine made her not well. The side effects are so rare that she’s obviously had a relapse and that’s why she’s on methadone
Don’t think she’s ever been clean. She was the first roaster to invent a ‘recovery journey’.

Beans4bananas

VIP Member
I think most who fall for her trap don’t have personal experience with drugs or drug users so they think - she says she’s clean so she must be …

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
I see her and Jake are splitting again and she’s moving out. Surely her and the son would stay in the family home and Jake would move out? Doesn’t really make any sense. Now just to wait for the fund raising to kit out her new flat to start when she gets a place

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
To me, having grown up in an area with lots of addicts, she’s absolutely out her nut on smack and street Valium. I can see it a mile off. She’s like a vulture, but she’s a good actress with the ability to turn the tears on instantly.

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
Fucking muppet on live doing her best Sunday school teacher impression 🙄 hoping the gifts come rolling in. She’s lower than a snakes belly having the brass neck to show that face online after stealing thousands of pounds from people. Wish her and those nostrils would just get to fuck

Caughtredhanded

I seen her live the other day, can’t remember exactly when, and someone had sent her some money and she shrieked/screamed and Jake asked what was up and she said oh it was someone sending her a gift and without hesitation Jake said to your PayPal? I know it doesn’t sound much written like that, it was more the way he said it shocked me.

Geee

Chatty Member
When I was in the hospital having my 2nd, she was in NICU ward and there was a baby across from her that were born addicted to heroin and I'll never forget the babies screams of pain 😢, the manky boot of a mother kept breastfeeding the wee one and the cycle continued until the police stopped her coming to visit, absolutely heartbreaking 💔 and folk gift folk like that, absolute selfish bastard should be sterilised.
even if you are stable in treatment the child will be born in withdrawals from your ost however this will be managed however jolly planning a baby just after a relapse and then saying she’s going cold turkey is so irresponsible. If you were to believe that she was actually coming off methadone the last time then it just showed that she lapsed into illicit use.
I’ve had patients who have been excellent parents and being in treatment hasn’t changed that but her poor son shouldn’t need to go through this either

Reactions: 5

Itsmeisthatyou

Just saw a bit of her live. And I'm confused.
A while back when she was saying she'd been clean a year I remember a video of her crying and saying how she missed her parents but they didn't want anything to do with her because she hadn't been clean long and they needed her to prove herself.
Well today she said she was struggling so called her parents and they were right through to hers spent the day, took her for lunch had a lovely time. She even mentioned her dads tiktok page and how he may consider answering questions to help other parents.
Why would they not want anything to do with her when she was a year clean but now when she's barely 5 minutes clean they are a happy family.

Spanor511

VIP Member
Her sisters video backs up everything we’ve said about her. See her reply videos, they sicken me. Reading from a script, with a put on accent, little Miss perfect/innocent. She is the epitome of a manipulator and gas lighter.