Adcro

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His mod is still there 🥴

Adcro is such a diva, someone doesn’t like the way he eats something so he throws a hissy

@Bellaboo1994 my fyp has impeccable timing, his live popped up just in time to hear him kicking off about you 🤣.
Apparently he’s pissed off with you in particular because you said he bit his nails and you didn’t like the way he ate pizza. I must say, this don is nothing but a massive hypocrite tbh how can he be going live and ranting about someone criticizing him for something he deems a pointless thing to criticize, when he is literally on here slagging people off for the way they laugh?
I wonder how he justifies his behaviour to himself, I find it honestly baffling that he keeps going on about this thread.
View attachment 986063
Oh bugger I’m annoyed I missed that. It seems as though I am living in Adam’s head rent free. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So after a little bit of digging I found this. He is literally judging someone’s mental health and ability to work yet is griping on about this thread and acting like a victim. Adam you’re a massive hypocrite. 🙄
Ugh can’t stand this type of ignorant attitude. It’s pretty much like saying ‘this person claimed to have depression, I saw them smiling, therefore they’re not depressed’.
#bekind tho eh adcro?

Eta: adam crolla, (or should I say adam troller??) I know you read here, and I challenge you to come on and genuinely explain to us exactly we’re wrong for criticizing you, but it’s perfectly fine for you to criticize others. I would love to know your justification for this.

Reactions: 6
The state his dish cloth and sponges. I certainly wouldn’t accept a cup of tea from his grotty kitchen 🤢 not that he’d let me through the door anyway 😂 🤪
Next covid variant currently mutating inside that sponge as we speak 🤮🤮. Honestly some people were just raised wrong smh.

Next covid variant currently mutating inside that sponge as we speak 🤮🤮. Honestly some people were just raised wrong smh.
It seems so. I’m not actually surprised he had a bad case of the squits not so long ago if that’s what he’s cleaning his cups with.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No way is he actually blocking people for tagging him in nicks poo videos 💀💀. He needs to lighten up, I feel bad for phill he was being such a diva on live earlier as well, I can’t imagine how it must be to live with someone so uptight
95D12E88-F1ED-44FD-A401-1A0505A79EB3.jpeg

5F03BC10-6969-4228-90C7-0430BC970960.jpeg

Doesn’t seem to be a bad guy from what I’ve seen which is just videos on my fyp. But being an active member on tattle and then getting offended when people comment on you is a bit hypocritical

Had to post something here as the Iceland head office trips I find funny.

Reviewing Iceland food like it’s gourmet. Doesn’t say anything bad about the 10 or so products he tries because there’s head office staff around him while he’s tasting but in the past has said he’s honest about it.

You’re a customer assistant with a social media following, no one should go above and beyond for the company they are working for at this level. They’re using you if they aren’t paying you or at least paying your travel and accommodation for the exposure you’re giving them in return.

Nothing against being a customer assistant, more the fact that Iceland could be using you (Adcro) for their own companies gain.

Reactions: 9
Lol at his latest tiktok video trying to justify the fact that iceland are fully taking advantage of him to advertise their products to his 400k followers and he’s not even getting fair pay for it.

He’s trying to justify it by saying Iceland invite him because he’s active on their internal forums, but he also said they also encourage him to upload videos (free promo) from his visit to his personal TikTok account.

I guarantee they wouldn’t invite him if he didn’t post content, is he trying to convince us or himself 🧐

He’s a total mug for giving a multi million pound company free advertising and all he gets is his fuel paid for. If I were him I would at least be asking for a bonus.

Reactions: 5
He's harmless enough I just find it strange I can be in comments of some random tiktok and there he is! 🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I find him perfectly harmless the majority of the time. He can be quite snappy and brusque at times but I think everyone is guilty of that once in a while if they get asked the same things repeatedly. However, it is massively hypocritical to complain and shout troll about this site when he is on here commenting on others himself...can't have it both ways Adcro.

I don't think anyone should be revealing his full name though! He uses his username everywhere and that is his choice.

Reactions: 5
I find him perfectly harmless the majority of the time. He can be quite snappy and brusque at times but I think everyone is guilty of that once in a while if they get asked the same things repeatedly. However, it is massively hypocritical to complain and shout troll about this site when he is on here commenting on others himself...can't have it both ways Adcro.

I don't think anyone should be revealing his full name though! He uses his username everywhere and that is his choice.
Part of the rules of tattle is that you’re not supposed to identify yourself, which he’s done. He obsessively watches this thread as well and tries to control it, he’ll sad react to criticism and any slightly positive comment he sees about him on here he will come on and like/love react to it.
All whilst talking tit about others on here lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
I followed and liked him for about a week and then I was done. Not a nice person at all. He wants to be famous (he was on Peaky Blinders don’t you know?) He’s very much like nannabea. They both have a high opinion of themselves, can give criticism out but can’t take it and both desperate to be famous/on TV.

Reactions: 7