Adcro

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed and liked him for about a week and then I was done. Not a nice person at all. He wants to be famous (he was on Peaky Blinders don’t you know?) He’s very much like nannabea. They both have a high opinion of themselves, can give criticism out but can’t take it and both desperate to be famous/on TV.
That’s the same with me I followed him (and NanaBea) he portrays himself as a sweet, oh so cheerful Mr nice guy but if you dig a little deeper he really isn’t. He’s very fake and he’s hypocritical. That’s why I don’t like him.

Reactions: 6
I see the man of the hour himself has been on one of the forum help threads asking why he isn’t allowed to reply here 😂 I haven’t commented here before, and I didn’t dislike him previously but the more I see of him, the more i dislike him, he definitely thinks he knows better than everyone, about everything. He comes across as quite patronising and unwilling to change his point of view, because he has the mindset that he is correct. The most unforgivable thing was the state of his kitchen brushes a few pages back, how disgusting 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see the man of the hour himself has been on one of the forum help threads asking why he isn’t allowed to reply here 😂 I haven’t commented here before, and I didn’t dislike him previously but the more I see of him, the more i dislike him, he definitely thinks he knows better than everyone, about everything. He comes across as quite patronising and unwilling to change his point of view, because he has the mindset that he is correct. The most unforgivable thing was the state of his kitchen brushes a few pages back, how disgusting 🤢
It’s coz I challenged him to come on here and explain how he can justify moaning about this thread on tiktok when he literally uses tattle to talk about others himself. I didn’t realise it was against the rules for influencers to argue back on their own thread, it makes sense though as I remember he threw a pity party on one of the general tiktok threads when someone said they didn’t like him before and then everyone ended up trying to make him feel better 🙄.
I do get the vibe he thinks he’s better than others as well, he defo thinks he’s a lot more intelligent than he actually is too.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If he was that desperate to reply on here then surely he would just set up a new account. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
If he was that desperate to reply on here then surely he would just set up a new account. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Nah he’d just get reported and banned. If he wants to address it he should do a video on his own page, but he won’t because he knows it’ll direct people towards this thread and then people will see the evidence of him slating people and know he’s a hypocrite

Nah he’d just get reported and banned. If he wants to address it he should do a video on his own page, but he won’t because he knows it’ll direct people towards this thread and then people will see the evidence of him slating people and know he’s a hypocrite
Ah I see. Heaven forbid he admits he posts on here himself. That would definitely tarnish the Mr nice guy image he likes to portray.

• Haha
Ah I see. Heaven forbid he admits he posts on here himself. That would definitely tarnish the Mr nice guy image he likes to portray.
Exactly, the story he’s currently spinning to his followers is ‘the only reason I made an account was to go on there and defend myself 🥺’.
Despite the fact you can literally see that he’s been posting on here since early 2020, before he was even tiktok famous!

• Haha
Sorry to chip in with a bit of a random nugget but what pisses me off more than anything, is the fact that he is so in denial about being bald 🤣 my husband is bald and bleeping owns it, skin is in and he loves himself just the way he is. Can’t stand people who can’t just embrace is and not lie saying that he shaves it off cos he likes it that way. You can literally see the hairline around his head, the top is completely gone mate, just accept it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry to chip in with a bit of a random nugget but what pisses me off more than anything, is the fact that he is so in denial about being bald 🤣 my husband is bald and bleeping owns it, skin is in and he loves himself just the way he is. Can’t stand people who can’t just embrace is and not lie saying that he shaves it off cos he likes it that way. You can literally see the hairline around his head, the top is completely gone mate, just accept it.
“IM BALD BY CHOICE!!!”

• Haha
I'm like most, I liked him for a bit at first, then I started to see how rude he was in the comments on his own videos and also how he comments on other people's videos.

He is up his arse. He thinks he is something because he gets to go to Iceland's head office. (I've been to McDonald's headquarters in London when I worked for them. Didn't mean I was a somebody). It makes Adam a mug. They're using him and he's so far up their backsides he can't even see it.

What medical qualifications does he have to judge someone's mental health exactly?

To slag someone's laugh and yet he chews like a camel!

He is not the person he pretends to be!

Reactions: 5
Deadest banter on the app, come on mate this guy was clearly trying to have a laugh, no need to take yourself so seriously all the time 🙄
CCCA39F5-7F40-49F2-B8C9-DF2F9BC48AE5.jpeg

Another video involving poo, this time talking about shitting in a shower??? He has fallen off badly tbh

Tbf anyone could have made that account up to cause him grief, I think there's plenty on TT who dislike him.
Unless him & hubby are into 3somes or have an open relationship. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Tbf anyone could have made that account up to cause him grief, I think there's plenty on TT who dislike him.
Unless him & hubby are into 3somes or have an open relationship. Who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️
i was gonna say the same. Could be someone using his photo. Even if it’s real it’s not our business about what they get up to in their relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have a feeling somebody has made that dating account up using info from his tiktoks, just to 'out' him make him look like he's cheating .
There are people who there who would do that.

Reactions: 3
Crikey… hard to tell if that is real or not tbh, does his location make sense in relation to where you are? As in are you within a 15 km radius of the rough area he lives in?
Yea when you type in Bolton as the area you want to search he shows up, so if it's someone that doesn't like him they must live pretty close to where he does.