Adcro

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His mod just keeps mentioning this page all the time? If I had a mod doing that I'd be getting rid. I don't even think I've said anything bad about Adcro, people who make videos and post to all the world need to realise not everyone will like them

Reactions: 3
His mod just keeps mentioning this page all the time? If I had a mod doing that I'd be getting rid. I don't even think I've said anything bad about Adcro, people who make videos and post to all the world need to realise not everyone will like them
460F2EA5-EE66-4584-B81D-6AD5C339A0CF.jpeg

seriously adcro… demod this weirdo, repeatedly directing people to your tattle thread is not friend behaviour.

His mod is super weird, he asked if we’d make a thread for him like no… no one knows who you are ya lemon

Reactions: 5
His mod is super weird, he asked if we’d make a thread for him like no… no one knows who you are ya lemon
Yea lmao tattle is a site to discuss about people who monetize their platforms, not random unknown people. He needs to get that mod off asap

• Haha
Keeps mentioning when people get the big £400 gifts, to me that's like if I mention it I might get one.

His mod hasn't mentioned tattle since we've called him out for being snakey

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He mentioned me in his live not so long ago. Apparently thanked me for watching his live. Very strange as I didn’t see it. I only found out as a fellow tattler told me.
When he mentioned tattle before he talked about being kind. That is a very hypocritical thing to say when he slags people off on here himself.

He mentioned me in his live not so long ago. Apparently thanked me for watching his live. Very strange as I didn’t see it. I only found out as a fellow tattler told me.
When he mentioned tattle before he talked about being kind. That is a very hypocritical thing to say when he slags people off on here himself.
He needs to shut his mouth. This guy is literally a serial tattle user, he even named an entire thread!!!?
2ECF654D-7110-4FAA-9521-EFBA33CC2E92.jpeg

BBE8CD11-6638-4515-8C34-6B9D369EF7D6.jpeg

And he is even still posting in december 2021 🤣🤣🤣🤣

All whilst preaching ‘BE KIND!’ 😭😭
459C8924-A1BB-4C68-ADA1-1A1AACFCCC9D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Adcro I told you before, if you are going to tattle get a different username! Thicko!!!! I have a podcast and I can’t imagine posting under the podcast name!

Adcro I told you before, if you are going to tattle get a different username! Thicko!!!! I have a podcast and I can’t imagine posting under the podcast name!
I don’t think he cares that people know he posts here

Reactions: 1
A709F438-08D2-4321-BC09-7E8D6B1482DD.png
Just came across this on my fyp. To be honest I don’t care if he’s charging people for messages however the whole woe is me act is rather tiresome. He was the same when he discovered he had a thread on here.

The comments on nicks poo video 🤣 everyone’s just tagging adcro. He won’t escape that drama now
Hahahahah i was about to come on and say this 😂 literally every comment is ‘Adcro won’t like this’!
I dunno why he was so uptight about that whole thing, nick is funny af.

• Haha
Hahahahah i was about to come on and say this 😂 literally every comment is ‘Adcro won’t like this’!
I dunno why he was so uptight about that whole thing, nick is funny af.
I love Nick so much. Still can't quite get over how much unnecessary drama Adcro created by announcing his departure over a toilet roll video. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love Nick so much. Still can't quite get over how much unnecessary drama Adcro created by announcing his departure over a toilet roll video. 😂
I love how he’s stirring up the karina/nona situation as well at the moment, he is such a joker hahahah

• Haha
I love how he’s stirring up the karina/nona situation as well at the moment, he is such a joker hahahah
I was expecting someone to kick off when he did that video saying 'just because your batteries last 12 hours young lady, doesn't mean men do.' 😂😂

• Haha
I completely missed the Adcro/Nick drama, how did everyone find out Adcro unfollowed him?

I completely missed the Adcro/Nick drama, how did everyone find out Adcro unfollowed him?
Because Adcro felt the need to comment on Nick's video saying 'urgh not for me. I'm going to have to unfollow' or something along those lines. Then it when people picked up on it, he tried to say he only put a comment so it didn't hurt Nick's feelings or something. Even though private messages exist.

So he started getting messages and comments on his videos taking the piss out of him and now whenever Nick posts a toilet themed video, Adcro gets tagged endlessly. 😂

Reactions: 2
Because Adcro felt the need to comment on Nick's video saying 'urgh not for me. I'm going to have to unfollow' or something along those lines. Then it when people picked up on it, he tried to say he only put a comment so it didn't hurt Nick's feelings or something. Even though private messages exist.

So he started getting messages and comments on his videos taking the piss out of him and now whenever Nick posts a toilet themed video, Adcro gets tagged endlessly. 😂
🤣🤣🤣 I like Adcro but he’s such a drama queen