Adcro

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's on live now saying trolls are setting up fake accounts on dating sites etc. Please if you are on any of these sites. Please report as fake

Reactions: 2
Nah I don’t think that profile is real, that photo is on his Facebook and if he really did want to be “discreet” he wouldn’t upload a face picture.

Reactions: 4
Imagine you’re trying to catfish someone on grindr and the person you choose to pretend to be is adcro ffs 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine you’re trying to catfish someone on grindr and the person you choose to pretend to be is adcro ffs 😭🤣
Exactly and they live in the same area aswell, adcro does a lot of walking around middlebrook of an evening alone I don't think it's that much of a stretch to think he's on there tbh but he has a lot of blind sheep followers that won't believe it

Exactly and they live in the same area aswell, adcro does a lot of walking around middlebrook of an evening alone I don't think it's that much of a stretch to think he's on there tbh but he has a lot of blind sheep followers that won't believe it
I’m still on the fence about the whole thing tbh. He has a lot of trolls so it is entirely possible that it was one of them, however trolls tend to be openly confrontational eg they make fake tiktok accounts to either post insulting videos about the person they’re targeting or by directly attacking them on their feeds. Making dating profiles pretending to be them is a bit out there and an obscure way of trolling imo, which makes me wonder if it is actually him.
Plus I watched the video he posted and he seemed rattled af, the way he spoke about it was really strange, he mentioned fake profiles of him on tiktok trying to get gifts, but what does that really have to do with a potentially fake grindr profile?

I’m still on the fence about the whole thing tbh. He has a lot of trolls so it is entirely possible that it was one of them, however trolls tend to be openly confrontational eg they make fake tiktok accounts to either post insulting videos about the person they’re targeting or by directly attacking them on their feeds. Making dating profiles pretending to be them is a bit out there and an obscure way of trolling imo, which makes me wonder if it is actually him.
Plus I watched the video he posted and he seemed rattled af, the way he spoke about it was really strange, he mentioned fake profiles of him on tiktok trying to get gifts, but what does that really have to do with a potentially fake grindr profile?
Thats exactly what I'm thinking, he didn't give a great explanation for not being on grindr except I'm not interesting enough? You don't have to be interesting to be on there, id noticed that profile a few months ago and hadn't seen it again until the other night, plenty of guys are on their behind their partners backs and they have pictures on their profiles, I think its a really strange way to troll him especially when it's usually kids trolling him anyway.

Reactions: 1
Thats exactly what I'm thinking, he didn't give a great explanation for not being on grindr except I'm not interesting enough? You don't have to be interesting to be on there, id noticed that profile a few months ago and hadn't seen it again until the other night, plenty of guys are on their behind their partners backs and they have pictures on their profiles, I think its a really strange way to troll him especially when it's usually kids trolling him anyway.
He said he wasn't on there because he was not interesting enough?! What about urmmm cos your married 🙄

Ugh his most recent Tiktok. People who refer to themselves in the 3rd person really wind me up and also the singing 😬🙉 I wonder if he genuinely believes he can sing. Every time I come across his lives he’s singing. Adam if you’re reading this YOU CAN’T SING so sssshhhh 🤫 🤐

Reactions: 3
Jeez he is awful at singing, he takes himself way too seriously and probably thinks he sounds great. Tbh I think he has majorly fallen off recently
96243299-79E9-490E-9780-A2F1FF5B6454.jpeg

He was on his live (I think talking about this thread) saying he reads comments as he likes to see ways he can improve himself. I call bullshit on that, I believe he comes here because he is a narcissist. Good or bad he wants to know because it’s about him.
He turned out the old spiel about how he likes to reply to everyone so his replies may come across as rude/blunt. Ever heard of the phrase quality over quantity Adam?

Reactions: 3
He was on his live (I think talking about this thread) saying he reads comments as he likes to see ways he can improve himself. I call bullshit on that, I believe he comes here because he is a narcissist. Good or bad he wants to know because it’s about him.
He turned out the old spiel about how he likes to reply to everyone so his replies may come across as rude/blunt. Ever heard of the phrase quality over quantity Adam?
Nah you can tell he's let the 'fame' go to his head, he's definitely a narcissist and I've seen comments from him he's just snarky, he just gives off school bully vibes to me.

Just thought I’d leave this here…

Oh and in case you wanted proof… Exactly the same birthday. I am extremely shocked and horrified.
0C96FA66-747D-4D87-A300-FD00655CEE9F.png
2F2F2392-27EF-43B3-9045-CB08B944E660.png

I feel violently ill. So much for decorum Adcro!
19F044B8-E980-45DE-BF42-C538FA2A53A4.png

Attachments

• 46.1 KB
  • Last edited:
    Am I missing something, I don’t get it?

He baked someone a birthday cake…
    No i’m comparing the two photos from his furry page and his normal page, that both state the same birthday. It’s to prove that he is the owner of the furry account :)

Just thought I’d leave this here…

Oh and in case you wanted proof… Exactly the same birthday. I am extremely shocked and horrified.View attachment 1052251View attachment 1052252

I feel violently ill. So much for decorum Adcro!View attachment 1052254
    Yeah I’m not sure what I’m meant to be seeing here?

No i’m comparing the two photos from his furry page and his normal page, that both state the same birthday. It’s to prove that he is the owner of the furry account :)
    I don’t get what’s wrong with it tho, he doesn’t really try to hide the fact he is a furry

It’s the drawing of the three furries that I find really gross and pretty predatory, it’s almost insinuating something very grotesque. I don’t know how all the photos uploaded really weird! Also the whole twitter account is him fetishising actual dogs and stuff it’s really disgusting.

• Sick
    It’s the drawing of the three furries that I find really gross and pretty predatory, it’s almost insinuating something very grotesque. I don’t know how all the photos uploaded really weird! Also the whole twitter account is him fetishising actual dogs and stuff it’s really disgusting.
    Omg sorry I didn’t see the video!! Yes I agree it is bleeping weird to be honest, like beastiality or some tit 🤮🤮🤮