Adcro

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the Tiktok that made Adcro unfollow Nick, it wasnā€™t bad at all unlike Adcro talking about having diarrhoea, that was vile.

Reactions: 3
I cannot get my head round this guy, iceland must be laughing their heads off at him. Heā€™s an influencer with a following of near enough 400k and he is constantly advertising their products for free? I just donā€™t get it at all.

Reactions: 2
He says hi
I cannot get my head round this guy, iceland must be laughing their heads off at him. Heā€™s an influencer with a following of near enough 400k and he is constantly advertising their products for free? I just donā€™t get it at all.
He says his perks are being chosen to go to head office. Which is why he advertises. I ain't advertising for my work. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He says hi
He says his perks are being chosen to go to head office. Which is why he advertises. I ain't advertising for my work. šŸ˜‚
How is that a perk? Bootlicker behaviour.
Same tbh, I donā€™t work for free and I certainly wouldnā€™t be advertising a multimillion pound company for nothing on my page smh.

I didnā€™t get the ā€œwe canā€™t tell you!ā€ thingy; either tell us or donā€™t mention it, or Iceland are literally taking you for a ride now.

He says hi
if he isnā€™t getting paid, I personally think he ought to give this chance to another member of his team.

Reactions: 1
I didnā€™t get the ā€œwe canā€™t tell you!ā€ thingy; either tell us or donā€™t mention it, or Iceland are literally taking you for a ride now.

if he isnā€™t getting paid, I personally think he ought to give this chance to another member of his team.
I think it makes him feel special šŸ¤£

• Haha
Ok this is really trivial but the way he eats really bugs me. Everything he eats he acts like heā€™s biting into metal. This is him eating a slice of pizza, why the face? I donā€™t get it.
He is a furry so he does it on purpose so it looks like he is eating in the same way an animal would

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Iceland are sneaky little bastards arenā€™t they. Why recruit a social media team when they can get someone with a 400k following to advertise them for free

Reactions: 6
Even after googling what a furry is Iā€™m still a little confused but each to their own I guess šŸ˜‚
It is basically a subculture of people who wish that they were animals. They dress up like cartoon animals so they can go to these meet ups and have sex, his husband phill is also a furry, thatā€™s how they met. Itā€™s more of a lifestyle thing though, more people are into it than youā€™d expect especially in the US. Not my cup of tea but if theyā€™re all consenting adults then each to their own I suppose šŸ˜‚
Thats him
582A9B64-A25F-4482-AB6D-E9B3E72F6CAB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
It is basically a subculture of people who wish that they were animals. They dress up like cartoon animals so they can go to these meet ups and have sex, his husband phill is also a furry, thatā€™s how they met. Itā€™s more of a lifestyle thing though, more people are into it than youā€™d expect especially in the US. Not my cup of tea but if theyā€™re all consenting adults then each to their own I suppose šŸ˜‚
Thats him
View attachment 983073
duck offffff šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I thought you were joking

Where did you find that photo?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
duck offffff šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I thought you were joking

Where did you find that photo?
I saw ages ago people saying on tiktok that he was a furry but I didnā€™t believe it until I tried to find his twitter and it came up with a furry account, it is private account but I saw this picture when I searched @ mradcro lol

@Bellaboo1994 my fyp has impeccable timing, his live popped up just in time to hear him kicking off about you šŸ¤£.
Apparently heā€™s pissed off with you in particular because you said he bit his nails and you didnā€™t like the way he ate pizza. I must say, this don is nothing but a massive hypocrite tbh how can he be going live and ranting about someone criticizing him for something he deems a pointless thing to criticize, when he is literally on here slagging people off for the way they laugh?
I wonder how he justifies his behaviour to himself, I find it honestly baffling that he keeps going on about this thread.
E6F2CD1B-E2F1-4588-9CDA-E8F53DC1429E.jpeg

• Haha
I blocked him so don't see his videos/lives anymore. Why keep bringing tattle up? It just brings people to the site. Hope he got rid of that snakey mod