Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumaof2boys

Aww I like Adcro! (Not just because hes on tattle 🤣) he comes across friendly, doesn't try to be anything he's not or beg, love his reviews on things (especially Iceland)

Reactions: 16

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
This made me almost spit my tea out at work.
The subject was, should he keep or ditch the sorry excuse for a beard that he has.
Beard or no beard, both Adam and Phil should have their hard drive checked pronto.
4C01B12F-0278-4CC3-9F5B-337ADE137A61.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Bennycs

Chatty Member
There’s definitely some kind of breach of SM policy in there somewhere, he’s an absolute freak
They probably told him if they wanted an overweight bald gay man to advertise their products, they'd give Matt Lucas a ring...

• Haha
Reactions: 12

gimm3more

VIP Member
I saw the Tiktok he made after she died. Making the death about someone else about him. Where was I when I heard the news. He is such a egotistical tw@t.
He doesn’t give a flying fuck about the Queen dying but like someone posted above it gets him the likes/views.
Where’s his furry tribute to the queen, maybe he could dress as a corgi to show his respect

• Haha
Reactions: 12

nurseren

VIP Member
A grown man putting pronouns in his bio just weird. I get that he's trying to appeal to the woke brigade but I don't get why you would do that when you're over 18, it's very odd to me.
In the nicest way, I think this is a you issue not an Adcro issue.

Reactions: 11

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
We get it Adam you like wanking on the bus
He honestly disgusts me. Lets not forget the time he posted saying he sniffed a young girl on the bus and she apparently smelled like ‘sex’. He truly is vile, I don’t get how he can have this reputation as a family friendly tiktoker when this is the shit he posts

primplepog1923

I was reading some really strange threads posted by people on that FurAffinity about the law, some of them can be absolute cranks and need their hard drive checking

I’ve been mulling over this situation today and thought I’d try and put my thoughts into words. I do not mind a good TikTok drama but only if it’s for the correct reasons.

I have to say that I’ve looked through Adcros posts and not once has he ever sexualised Furrys (except for that really weird photo of the drawing in a diaper, he didn’t draw this but I believe Phil sketched it and Adcro inked it) and there’s a few posts that I’ve found from him which pretty much denounces the sexual part of the furry Fandom.

28952FE3-E940-4A68-A4B7-DEB2A399332A.jpeg

I do not believe he is AceyWoofer, as he stated in the comments that they have completely different birthdays (I think the OP saw the 24th and didn’t check the months) and they seem to have completely different personalities however its very strange that Phil is asking this Acey to cheer up & they should play together and on this tweet he attaches a picture of three Furrys touching each other’s cocks. Also (and I don’t think Adcro would complain about this) Acey seems to be a good drawer and Adcro is no Picasso lets put it that way.

I didn’t particularly enjoy watching Adcros live last night when heard about our posts and it didn’t make me feel very good about myself, especially as Adcro doesn’t seem to have done much wrong himself.

I think what is utterly stupid and extremely naive is the post from Phil explaining how they can access the dark web and view images without being caught by the police.

This could be ol’ helpful Phil suggesting to his friends a nifty IT way to get around things but I think it is utterly stupid and downright dangerous to be showing a community who, let’s face it, have a less than impressive track record when it comes to images of anthropomorphic children having sex - ways they can escape being prosecuted from a law which was introduced to protect children from being sexually exploited.

I think a little sense check is needed in this - we are talking about posts which were made over 12 years ago. People grow, mature and learn from their mistakes. I hope Adcro and Phil can atleast accept that their stances on the child/art law was pretty silly and I hope they don’t believe it now.

I’m not a furry, and I find it so so weird but if that’s what they like doing then I hardly make the law for what you can or can’t do. They seem like decent people and I think on an app where we have scumbag racists like Ian Moore, we might be overreacting a tiny bit about the recent things which have come up.

• Haha
  • Heart

purplepuffle

I really like Adcro! He’s one of the few creators that come across genuine and down to earth. I wouldn’t call him arrogant at all, I think he just wants to acknowledge everyone, and if he’s got multiple people commenting at once, he can’t dedicate a lot of time to their comment/question, so has to almost rush it. He’s a normal guy, I don’t think there’s anything untoward about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Bellaboo1994

Chatty Member
He has had an idea that no one else ever has had of course 🙄 about doing a food festival like tokfest but with people from tiktok with food vans etc
Ah I see so he wasn’t happy that nobody recognised him at tokfest so he’s making his own event.
What exactly is he going to bring to the table a load of Iceland chicken nuggets and curly fries?

• Haha
  • Heart

mikuwu

I actually started watching Adcro when he went viral in 2018/19 for putting pepper and balsamic vinegar on strawberries. I followed him and kept up with his content ever since because I thought he was quite quirky and really funny! Unfortunately I have realised over time that he has tendencies that are actually quite offensive to his fans/followers. For example, the way he patronises people. I feel like he thinks that just because he is articulate and can easily convey his opinions he has a sort of one up on every body else. An example of this would be the way he pinned the comment about the person who got their mathematics wrong concerning the weight of biscuits. What would provoke someone to publicly embarrass and humiliate someone else like that? There’s been times where he will completely shut someone down due to difference of opinion and almost reply to comments as if he’s taking to a child. What’s hypocritical about this is that he even has his own series of tiktoks called ‘Adcro’s quick opinions’ and states his mildly controversial opinion on a certain matter, then retaliates ridiculously in the comments if someone disagrees! It’s quite hard to watch. I’ve joined nearly all of his lives and every single time a fan will comment something like a question or a statement that doesn’t involve praise he will completely shut them down and make them feel uncomfortable, me included. I’ve asked simple questions and the answers I get are so cold and abrupt it’s almost as if I’ve offended him? If we are also talking about the written comments which are usually brought up the most due to him getting a lot of backlash about them; I think it’s ridiculous. He claims time and time again the reason he sounds so blunt and rude is because he is trying to write and reply to every persons comment, but every time I look back through the comments this isn’t the case at all. He actually doesn’t reply to every single comment and there have been videos with 20 comments underneath and he has replied to only 3 of those being blunt and rude. So in my opinion that isn’t a good enough excuse at all, sorry. It comes across as patronising, disrespectful and ignorant. Another opinion I have is that he can be very controlling with his content and what people say about him. A model of this was when the story about him and his Moderator came out here on the forum and he actually managed to reply and retaliate to every single comment that was negative about him, not the positive ones, only the negative ones? He genuinely took the time to express his side of the story on every comment that was regarding his reputation negatively. While also only addressing something he said that was quite controversial and offensive to a certain group of people. There were loads of fantastic positive comments of support and praise but he had no interest in those clearly. This also happened on the live the night he announced his departure of friendship with his moderator where he sat there looking miserable while he only addressed negative comments and didn’t say barely anything at all to the mountains of lovely comments he got. Including mine. I commented about 6 times expressing my support and care for him while he only replied to the trolls or the people being rude. This happened to me and 4 others as we also expressed that we were upset about this in the comments. I feel like if you’re going to be the victim then fine, just don’t do it on a live where you’re effectively disregarding all of your fans just to make yourself look worse off. Saying all of this, this is strictly my opinion and I am not trying to offend Adcro at all but it just is something that doesn’t sit well with me and as a former fan it was quite disappointing. But like I said, maybe it’s just me who has this opinion I’m sure lots of people have a very different experience! If you are reading this Adcro (I expect you probably are) try not to take anything personally as it is just opinions and it isn’t the be all and end all. Not everyone will love you and putting yourself on a public platform exposes yourself to all sorts of people who have different tastes and it’s completely normal to have a clash now and again. If you don’t like it, stop reading and analysing these comments it won’t do you any good at all unfortunately. I think you can be a lovely person but the superiority complex can be offensive to people.

• Heart

ScottishGrass

He can be very harsh and nasty to comments. He’s very arrogant and can tell he tries to be controversial but he’s really not. I hate how he pretends to be a food connoisseur when he’s taking a bloody Iceland ready meal. Cringing! Can tell he’d be hellish to work or live with

• Sad

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Imagine you’re trying to catfish someone on grindr and the person you choose to pretend to be is adcro ffs 😭🤣

• Haha