Adcro

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure on this guy he's always on my FYP, think he's harmless but think he can come across quite rude and sarcastic in some of his replies to people.

Reactions: 7
Ohh I never knew he was a member. I've never noticed till today but seems to delete videos I assume when people don't agree with him enough, there was one today about gravy and custard bowls in B&M that he was wondering who would even buy them and its disappeared alot of the comments didn't agree with what he said of course

Like I said not a bad guy I don't think but just comes across as snide and rude in comments sometimes

Reactions: 3
Aww I like Adcro! (Not just because hes on tattle 🤣) he comes across friendly, doesn't try to be anything he's not or beg, love his reviews on things (especially Iceland)

Reactions: 16
Ohh I never knew he was a member. I've never noticed till today but seems to delete videos I assume when people don't agree with him enough, there was one today about gravy and custard bowls in B&M that he was wondering who would even buy them and its disappeared alot of the comments didn't agree with what he said of course

Like I said not a bad guy I don't think but just comes across as snide and rude in comments sometimes
I think it's more a very dry droll sense of humour rather than being rude or snide. I do enjoy Adcros videos, the Iceland reviews are balanced where if he's not keen he will say rather than pretending. I do have a habit of binge watching him if I get behind on his vids, find them therapeutic.

Reactions: 9
I like that he doesn't have a paypal/wishlist
He used to but he was called up on it so he took it down.
I don’t mind him but I think the oh so cheerful Mr nice guy act is a bit fake as I’ve witnessed him being quite rude at times.

Reactions: 8
Adcro is a member here, not to tattle but to defend himself against some accusations. I’m certain he has a thread. He’s sound, I like his content and often watch his lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Adcro is a member here, not to tattle but to defend himself against some accusations. I’m certain he has a thread. He’s sound, I like his content and often watch his lives.
I can see he defended himself on the tiktok rave thread but I can also see he tattles about Adam Hattan on his thread so he does tattle

Reactions: 3
sake!If you’re going to tattle, get another username like the rest of us!
Yeah I’m really not a fan of him but the fact he’s on here slagging other people off under his own username does make me laugh lol. Fair play to the guy I guess!

• Haha
He is just so OTT, the person clearly wasn’t saying the cast and directors are racist?

Reactions: 2
I remember there was a Tiktok where Adcro showed broken biscuits in Iceland. Adcro was saying you get 1.3kg of biscuits for £3. Someone commended that it was 1300g of biscuits not 1.3kg. I know this is a little bit dim of the commenter however Adcro very “kindly” pinned the comment so this person would get lots of people poking fun at him. I felt that was a bit nasty and uncalled for. At the end of the day maths isn’t everyone’s strong suit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I like him. Don’t find him rude, I’m happy about him standing up for himself when the occasion strikes. Completely harmless in an app full of twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I remember there was a Tiktok where Adcro showed broken biscuits in Iceland. Adcro was saying you get 1.3kg of biscuits for £3. Someone commended that it was 1300g of biscuits not 1.3kg. I know this is a little bit dim of the commenter however Adcro very “kindly” pinned the comment so this person would get lots of people poking fun at him. I felt that was a bit nasty and uncalled for. At the end of the day maths isn’t everyone’s strong suit.
Yeah I’ve noticed he has a cruel streak at times!

He can be very harsh and nasty to comments. He’s very arrogant and can tell he tries to be controversial but he’s really not. I hate how he pretends to be a food connoisseur when he’s taking a bloody Iceland ready meal. Cringing! Can tell he’d be hellish to work or live with

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Does he actually get paid to promote iceland or is he literally just doing this tit for free?

Reactions: 1
Does he actually get paid to promote iceland or is he literally just doing this tit for free?
he states several times that he does not get paid for it but I feel he does get preferential treatment as he gets to go to head office to try new meals.

Reactions: 2