Adcro

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God imagine going on holiday with your partner and you spend the whole time on tiktok and reading tattle. I wonder what his husband thinks of it, he looks quite uncomfortable on cam sometimes

• Sad
Reactions: 3
He can be short with people but itā€™s not offensive, if you watch his lives itā€™s just the way he is. He reminds me of one of my old school teachers so I have a huge soft spot for him šŸ„°

Reactions: 2
He can be short with people but itā€™s not offensive, if you watch his lives itā€™s just the way he is. He reminds me of one of my old school teachers so I have a huge soft spot for him šŸ„°
Yeah I like adcro too. I feel like he comes across as short but not rude if you get me? He's lovely and pretty local.

Reactions: 1
His live came up on my fyp so decided to join, he was sat in front of his xmas tree, turned round to point to something on it and revealed most of his arsecrack to the camera šŸ˜­

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Baffled heā€™s on live mentioning tattle again, heā€™s got one of the driest threads on the site.
No one has ever said anything bad about him and half the posts are literally from me anywayšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Baffled heā€™s on live mentioning tattle again, heā€™s got one of the driest threads on the site.
No one has ever said anything bad about him and half the posts are literally from me anywayšŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Theyā€™re trying to out you hahahaha

Yes šŸ˜‚

One of his moderators commented ā€œDeeznutslol I see youā€, then Adam said ā€œDeeznuts are you here?! Make yourself knownā€
AmazingšŸ˜­šŸ˜­ he will never out me.
Literally the only reason I post on this thread is because he keeps being such a hypocrite moaning about it, yet he literally has his own tattle account which he uses to slag off other people!
He just doesnā€™t like it being done to him lol

@MrAdcro
Is his tattle account in case people didnā€™t realise, yes he is a tattler toošŸ˜­

Iā€™ve not read the whole thread and Iā€™m new here, but I like Adcro. I think heā€™s genuine, tries to interact with as many people as possible and posts good content, particularly his travel diaries.

His moderator 'lesthelegend' keeps mentioning names on his live, sitting on his live obsessed with this page that hasn't even really been posted on for ages. I just scroll past him now šŸ˜“ no one was posting on here much anymore and he's just restarted it again šŸ™„

Reactions: 4
His moderator 'lesthelegend' keepsentioning names on his live, sitting on his live obsessed with this page that hasn't even really been posted on for ages. I just scroll past him now šŸ˜“ no one was posting on here much anymore and he's just restarted it again šŸ™„
Iā€™m genuinely baffled tbh. Iā€™m literally just posting here at this point so his toothless mod will keep dropping my name on the live šŸ¤£

• Haha
I think the people that send creators to this site or tell them about it really just love drama and like to watch it unfold. If I had mods who were reading my tattle page I certainly wouldnā€™t trust them or class them as friends

Reactions: 6
I think the people that send creators to this site or tell them about it really just love drama and like to watch it unfold. If I had mods who were reading my tattle page I certainly wouldnā€™t trust them or class them as friends
What confuses me is the fact that theyā€™re directing his followers to a page which shows that he uses this site to slag people off himselfā€¦ it seems almost self destructive tbh, why would you want to expose yourself?