Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RyanNodal

Just stop with the stereotyping of "if you're from Florida, you know which the areas I speak of." What areas?

You're just digging a deeper hole here.

And about the name.

IMBD? Really? And who the fuck cares at the end of the day. Meghan Markle called herself Meghan in elementary school and her real name is Rachel. So...why is this controversial if he - and his father - actually call him by his middle name? (even though I don't believe anything you say OR IMBD as fact)

And you self-describe yourself as "very popular" and you hang out with "all the Disney people." "People?" You mean cast members?

I think you have major delusions of grandeur. :rolleyes:
I wasn't the one making a deal out of his name. I said his real name is David but he goes by Adam so others were calling me a liar.

I do have freinds who are cast members but I hang out with Jay and Jackie regularly so I hear things.

Liberty City would be a good example of a Florida town nobody films from.

I have no visions of grandeur. Don't worry you've made it very apparent I'm an absolute nobody. Weird how you and a few others are attacking me in defense of Adam on a website dedicated to discussion and rumors. Please can you guys stop attacking my social media now. You're being extremely mean on Twitter.

RubyRu

VIP Member
The thing is living here in AL, we are judged all the time. I have a Goofy tattoo on my arm and have to wear a coverup sleeve at work. Even if it's the most benign tattoo ever. Apparently people get offended by tattoos here.I'm like seriously? It's 2021...
I'm in Australia and we are more laid back here, but because I work in a professional sales role, I make the decision to cover them up. :)

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
The look of someone who is jealous the sweet older couple got interviewed instead of him.
Wow...He's such a jackass... Always has to make himself the center of attention and can't stand to see anyone else get a little bit of that attention that he thinks he so rightly deserves...

RyanNodal

I'm sure he has his attorney on standby. I understand he got an attorney to get him off the banned list. Was that 2016? I think it was because he was banned in 2013. He got banned from Universal in 2017 but I don't know if that was overturned as well or not.
He confimed in his video comments the other day he is still banned from Universal in Florida. It's always been weird how he wasn't banned across the board so he doesn't care since he can go in Cali.

2020planner

VIP Member
I don’t know if he said he went to the website while he was at the courthouse or if he said he went inside and they told him he was excused. Either way he is lying because he never had jury duty. I really despise liars.
@12:07 he says -

"You could either go on the website or call a phone number; I just chose to go on the website, still had about another hour before it was time for me to check-in, and because I did that, I had a higher number. I guess maybe there's 1 through 1,000. I had the upper number of that, which some would say is easier to be excused during. Don't know the whole details of that. Maybe it's because too many people already showed up or maybe the case that I could have been on has been postponed or cancelled. Nonetheless, I am done with my jury duty. Completed. Without even stepping foot inside of there.

Then he laments he "kinda wanted to do it" and he's upset for not getting to because he never had jury duty before.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Has anyone watched LBV TV? They are live streaming now. She doesn't stop talking, knows nothing about Disney, and is over-the-top enthusiastic. Looks like she followed in RTV's footsteps by hooking up with them now live streams on her own with her husband. Their t-shirt company uses characters and logo's from WDW which is an intellectual property issue. They also try to sell their t-shirts while live streaming on WDW property.
I can't say much about the idiots who think they're disney experts livestreaming... that is on Disney to put a stop to it, but the second half... with hocking knock off Disney shirts from Disney property. Yeah... that will get them into big trouble in more than just one way.

RyanNodal

So Adam's Patreon is finally deleted....

He finally deleted it after the Dewmonic Abyss channel made a video about it yesterday. Adam waited another 2 pay periods before canceling it.

Would it be safe to assume that Jenna from RTV doesn't have a job? She livestreams during the day and the recent video was her getting a Sea World Annual Pass.

Blu

I’m pretty sure I heard Spencer say they weren’t using Adam’s place but the evidence is there. I bet if I go back and find that video, Spencer worded it just right so he’s not lying.

Nice catch!
i only remember BLAB saying they weren’t going to discuss where they moved when they downgraded. It was in response to someone asking if they moved with Adam during a live show. Did they talk about it another time?

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
Would it be safe to assume that Jenna from RTV doesn't have a job? She livestreams during the day and the recent video was her getting a Sea World Annual Pass.
She had a job until COVID hit and she lost her job with the shut down. I believe she was in retail at the time. She has not gotten a job since then. They did just announce on one of their streams that Dale finally got a new job. He lost his during COVID too. Maybe between Dale and the YT channel, she doesn't need to work anymore.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Right we don't need to know their personal financial details. Except if they are pretending they are poor to get more donations. That is where it starts to veer towards fraud and I worry about people who can't afford to send money sending it to people who really aren't in distress. There will always be another scammer popping up though vlogger or weird robo call or scam email it is best to educate people on how not to become victims. Like you said though if somebody wants to send a vlogger some money as long as no fraud involved I'm fine with that.

Adam seems pretty sincere although the whole it took 2 months to delete a Patreon and it just happens to go away right after another YouTuber calls him out is kind of sketchy.

Has anybody here ever sent a vlogger money? I haven't. I've considered merch a time or two but haven't gone that route either.
I almost bought a tracker shirt before I realized who they were....I’m real glad I didn’t. I’ve never sent any money either I don’t get annoyed at people sending $5 in a chat but when I see $20 and above I just don’t understand why

fulltilt72

Question for everyone. In his looking and boring vlog yesterday he said he was 46. I'm fairly certain I've read here in the Dim thread before he was more like 48/49.
Can anyone confirm that?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I don't get the Universal ban being held in Orlando but he's ok in LA. I think at this point he should try to get out of it like he did with Disney. Unless may be he tried and they told him no?
Different states = different rules in the courts?

peedee

Chatty Member
Wasn't PMM invited to a Universal media event earlier in the week? I don't recall seeing a video from him about that.

2020planner

VIP Member
He is basically a kid that never really grew up. Never married. No kids. No real responsibility in life. Hence the Man Baby..

I finally watched the White Castle vlog. It was a bit much for my liking but better than another ride on Slinky Dog lol. I thought about driving up from Fort Lauderdale for some in the future but it is over 3 hours to get there from my place..

I highly doubt they would build one down here as the diverse population would probably not support it.
and Orlando's not diverse? LOL

Last edited: