Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
The west coast version of RTV1 is Fresh Baked for anyone interested. ATW used to be in Fresh Baked videos and live streams all the time. They were live at cast member preview for Disneyland today. Can confirm no ATW lol
I watched the live stream. I thought they said they kept passing Fresh Baked. People in the chat were pointing it out. They aren’t Fresh baked. They even said they don’t have a channel besides helping RTV1. Did I miss something?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
But these guys know better. Only Spokesmayne had the nuts to ask for money up front, the rest say "You never have to give us money, we're doing this for you and will never charge.... BUT if you'd like to support us ...."

Then ResortTV1 goes off on all his paid for advertising, which he never discloses as paid for AND he uses Disney's IP as a backdrop for the commercials. Dude must be raking in the dough from those as the livestreams I used to watch would have no less than 20 verbal ad placements.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
He is basically a kid that never really grew up. Never married. No kids. No real responsibility in life. Hence the Man Baby..

I finally watched the White Castle vlog. It was a bit much for my liking but better than another ride on Slinky Dog lol. I thought about driving up from Fort Lauderdale for some in the future but it is over 3 hours to get there from my place..

I highly doubt they would build one down here as the diverse population would probably not support it.
Do they have Sonic's down there yet? We lived in Fort Lauderdale and everytime we would go to Orlando we had to stop at the one there. LOL!! My husband loved it.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Ok, so at just about the one minute mark in the most recent video, Adam's dad farts...and he doesn't edit it out? Couldn't watch this vid. he should just be enjoying this time with his dad.
He edits like Jenn

I definitely won’t be able to sit through 45 min so I won’t...if anyone has a recap I’ll read it here, I was hoping the guy who recaps them on Reddit would have it up be they don’t yet. Is this Adam listening to viewers who are so tired of Disney? Or is this him loosing the Magic and Disney and trying to figure himself out?

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
It was briefly private but yes she did change the name! That probably explains losing 1/3rd of her following. New name is: Daphne "$3.50 OF sale" del Rey. What kind of decision process makes you show your junk on a website for $3.50 per subscriber a month? Can't wrap my head around that. Lol

And for the record I am not following her. I just search for her handle which shows up in a search history in the Twitter app.
Thanks for the info! Still says 895 followers though

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Oops you are right I read the wrong number! I edited my posts to save on confusion.

Jackie if you take into account the hairstyle and look at around her eyes she definitely looks her age.

Adam I hope he gets done with the dad trip soon and back to something more entertaining.

I appreciate the mostly on topic posts here still!
How old is Jackie? I'm not good at telling someone's age. LOL!!

2020planner

VIP Member
And I was surprised he had a time of 1:00 to report? Mine has always been 8 am, in Florida, and everyone I know that has had jury duty has been 8 am. I know I could be mistaken, has anyone ever had to report in the afternoon?
Yes, mine in Seminole was early morning as well. I had to go through voir dire and all, and we broke for lunch and then had to return and I didn't finish up until around 4:30-5 p.m. It really was an all-day event. He makes zero sense.

comvom

Speaking of RTV1, what medical conditions do they have? Both siblings have something off about their facial proportions.

MegaDriver

So a purely hypothetical situation:
You are in a theme park and you notice a live streamer there with you taking donations online.
Could you walk up to them and hand them a $5 bill and then go to security and complain about them soliciting donations on property? Might need 2 people one to hand them the money, one to complain about it. Or send them a Super Chat and show that to security saying something like you felt moved by their soliciting and had to give them money.
Video would show you voluntarily handing them $5, and kill your plot. Or they might actually refuse it outright. Or they could just post your face on YouTube. Seems like a poorly thought out plan.

Why not join the super chat, and point out the grift live? Seems like a better use of trolling. It also protects your anonymity.

If Disney wanted to enforce its no video for profit park attendance rules they could do it in a flash and shutdown 90% of all Disney vlogging. It would really increase the perks and Disney’s control of handing out media passes and invites. They don’t because the benefits of the free advertising outweigh the cons. I could see them doing it someday if they wanted tighter control. If I were a Disney vlogger and it’s was my full time job or even just a large percentage of my income it would keep me up at night. Actually, between getting kicked off YouTube, Disney pulling the rug out from you, and just getting on wrong end of a social media storm there are plenty of reasons being a vlogger is fraught with concerns.
Exactly. Disney realizes its good free press. Also, the Vloggers pose no more of a threat, than the 10,000 other guests taking selfies, filming, etc. If the Vloggers were approaching random guests for comments, contributions, in-park guest donation (not from Patreons or other out-of-park platforms), or some other annoyance, I'm sure Disney would come down with the hammer of the Gods.

I love iThemePark's walkthroughs. He has good production. They tailed him. He filmed a clandestinen security officer following him, and was banned. That to me was dumb, but Disney can do as it wants.

The only vlog thing that truly annoys me, is when they film their feet while walking. Just point the camera up. Adam ruins so many shots doing the same.

Blu

I’m not sure I believe that he’s screwing Natalie. I do get a platonic vibe and think more and more she’s using the rumors to try to get famous. Nope, not gonna happen.

RyanNodal

I feel like we already had this convo about his name. David Adam Williams turned out to be some comedian or something. However I agree with @2020planner that it should not be a big deal at all. Of all the things to complain about Adam, using a nickname or even a pseudonym is a nonstarter.

PS I went to IMDB and his name is listed as "Adam the Woo"....I mean...

I was in CP and I think I know what Ryan means about being popular and hanging with all the disney people. There would always be these weird creepers that all the CM would say "go hide in the back before he sees you" LMAO
There is a lot of David Adam Williams. It's a common name. It's the same situation as when Adam drove to confront his troll in Colorado when he stopped livestreaming and everyone thought it was the famous Anthony Sullivan from TV fame but it ended up being a handicapped ex con with the same name. For days the Woovians attacked the famous one on social media. Further proof his real name is David is after I posted the link to his fan wiki he went and changed it. Doesn't matter. The trolls already have all his info on Kiwi Farms. Addresses, family names, etc. It's all in legal documents so his name is David no matter what you want to believe.

peedee

Chatty Member
Does anyone watch that lady Genevieve Earsome Emporium? I am trying to figure out what happened between her and the vlogger channel she used to work for (I really am not sure of which channel that was). There was some huge drama between them and she started her own channel similar to RTV1. She is in a park live streaming practically every day and references her old vlogger channel as "the evil channel that shall not be named". I'm super nosey and intrigued as to the story behind it. Vlogger drama is pretty hilarious.

shadee91762

VIP Member
JFC they are so annoying. Please tell me Disney will be requiring them to get back in line each time? Also imagine having your ride ruined having to listen to them do super chats the whole time. Please ban these grifters from the parks!
I just watched them for about 20 minutes they did two trips around and the cast member let them stay on😱

GSMary

Opening day for DL is April 30th so if like an adult he had properly planned this out in advance to arrive tomorrow he could get an I.D. and then self quarantine for the 10 days and have no questions about getting in. What else does he have to do with his mundane Disney hopping life except continue to be selfish?
Exactly.

It was Fallon and The Rock, I believe. I can't recall 100% but I'm thinking his behavior that day was enough to get Universal's attention that he was present in the park and they trespassed him based off his prior illegal activity with breaking into the restricted area.

Where exactly is the cheapest place to rent there?

Or did he actually just rent one of the apartments in a random complex off of 192 rather than IN Celebration like he said, and he's been lying about that the whole time?!?!?
Celebration is an expensive area, much like Windermere. Apartments in Celebration are $1300+. They do have the occasional mother-in-law suite where someone who owns a house converted the room above the garage into a studio. People who rent those out charge $1200+ and that's a ripoff.

fulltilt72

One of the stans commented that he posted the card on Instagram. I don't have an account. Can someone pull it and post it here?

RyanNodal

Dude, what are you even talking about? I went through her tweets and I have still have no clue what you are talking about.
She posts a tweet and then deletes them quickly afterwards a lot. She does lots of alcohol so things get posted that she's not supposed too I assume.

GSMary

Disneyland's higher ups radar's might be high for this one. There's been quite a few tweets going out to Disney about his attempt to get in and more people are saying they reported him via email. It could be similar to the incident when he got banned at Hollywood Studios where they were waiting as soon as he entered the gates. Not saying he will be banned again because I can see him talking his way out of it as a misunderstanding.
I'm sure he has his attorney on standby. I understand he got an attorney to get him off the banned list. Was that 2016? I think it was because he was banned in 2013. He got banned from Universal in 2017 but I don't know if that was overturned as well or not.