Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Wasn't he the one that would magically appear to comment on GuruGossip (aka perpetually lurk) to defend their channel when someone so much as mentioned their name in passing?

I recall someone doing that and I want to say it was Josh because a lot of the comments pertained to superchats, ethics, etc. I remember this person defending doing so many (and so lengthy) superchats by saying they help keep the channel going but then like in the very next comment referenced that SCs helped them pay for a medical procedure of a family member.

I don't know much about their channel (are they all 100% livestreams + SCs?) but I remember the GG commenters basically saying - so if you need to pay for something, you just hit up your audience for SCs? :rolleyes:

Do you remember if that was Josh, @Love_the_kitz ?
YUP! That was him. I'm positive he reads here still, vloggers are addicted to reading about themselves, but he's learned to keep his comments to himself. No matter how he attempts to defend himself, he's still a horrible personality.

That Josh guy gives me creeper vibes as well. Like he’s an emotionless robot that may be a secret serial killer.
No, seriously, he reminds me of the band teacher I had in middle school who liked kids a little too much iykwim.

Reactions: 1

GSMary

I'm inclined to believe the jury duty notice is real. I'm one of those people who, while all my friends and family are never called to jury duty, the state gets me every time like clockwork.

What is fishy is that all states offer advance notice and allow for modification for circumstances. If Adam had set up airfare and was flying to CA legitimately for the re-opening of DL as his job, the state would reschedule his service to a later date. He wouldn't even have to say the name "Disney" in his explaination. In my state they allow us to put it off by up to a whole year, even allowing us to request which day to serve on.

While it doesn't really matter because he's not going, he's not telling the whole truth.
I stand by the idea that Disney contacted him and told him to sit his ass down and stay put.
Back when I served on jury duty here, you were on the hook for 3 months. I got picked for two juries and served on one. On the second one, I was seated but the judge let me go because I had a trip planned and the trial might cut into my trip. Fast forward 20 years and my daughter got her summons. She's on the hook for the entire year. So far, the 3 cases they called her for was settled out of court so she didn't have to attend. I do think they would make an exception if you had a trip planned. There are a lot of people in the jury pool. I've never been called for jury duty again. In Oklahoma, citizens are excused from jury duty if they are elected officials, breastfeeding mothers, disabled, or are police members. Military members are not excused nor are students, firefighters, or medical personnel. I agree with you that he thought better of just showing up and he called Disney which is what he should have done from the very beginning.

Shows very little. I don't see a date on there. He says "end of month." Posted it 56 min. ago as of this writing. So we know he only did that because of the vlog he just put up and people questioning him.
According to the website for Osceola County jury duty:

"If you have a scheduling conflict and/or extreme hardship, you can request a postponement of your scheduled reporting date to a date more convenient with your schedule. Your first postponement request will be granted upon demand. Additional requests, however, will be granted only if you can prove an undue hardship. There are very few statutory reasons for being excused from jury duty. If you feel that you should be exempt or excused from your service obligation, you can submit a request to the Jury Duty Judge. To expedite your request to be excused for medical reasons, please have your healthcare provider complete the Medical Excuse Form and forward it to Jury Services. All requests must be mailed, emailed(link sends e-mail) or submitted online no less than ten (10) days prior to the reporting date to: Ninth Judicial Circuit Court."

People summoned are supposed to call them the evening before to hear a recorded message to see if their services are required and if they are, they have to report at 0730 on their initial report date.

Last edited:

fulltilt72

Do they have Sonic's down there yet? We lived in Fort Lauderdale and everytime we would go to Orlando we had to stop at the one there. LOL!! My husband loved it.
Yes! On Commercial Blvd. West side somewhat near the Sawgrass

Thought I had heard Chomps and his wife are physically disabled, but own a cleaning company. Not sure how that works, good on them for not being on disability though! The huge donations from them are ridiculous, but they may consider it advertising.

I popped in for a second, and was immediately reminded how much I hate Josh's love of his own voice. Non stop talking. He used to claim he was doing it to cover up the copyright claim music, but he cannot for the life of him shut up. Would hate to be a student of his.
I didn't know he and his wife were disabled. I'm sorry to hear that. Even more reason for Josh and Jenna to refund their superchat because Chomps probably needs it more.

Josh seems very boring to me with his "gotta change the connection" talk all the time. He is not an expert in tech. Jenna with her stupid laugh is way worse. I don't know how they can do these livestreams together as brother and sister and not get sick of each other.

Shazbot66

And she probably did buy the tickets for the whole group. I think FreshBaked bought tickets for his entire group (7). There was a limit. 8 I think was the most you could buy.
No - there was no limit how many you could buy. Just a limit of 10 on how many people you could make a reservation for

DoreenP

OT: anyone else every watch Tom does Disney and his livestreams? I only remember him from his freak out on the jungle cruise a couple of years ago. The guy always gave off a weird vibe to me. Watched part of a stream lately, and he doesn’t even seem like he wants to be there anymore.

This is why I personally love PMM. He eats everywhere and shows the food in detail. My husband is a super picky eater and I find his videos helpful in that respect.
I only found his ex wife’s channel the other day. She’s different from Nate, but I do enjoy her videos so far. Very sarcastic and seems like she isn’t trying to impress anyone. I think she did the editing on the old PMM videos. Her videos remind me a lot of his older ones with the musical montages and such.

I've not said much about his constant signal chatter as there's a line there I'm not sure what the normal non-techie knows. I'm a techie with a background in signal processing and know what's up with his connections. Until Disney puts routers inside those queues and rides the problem can't be fixed with his fudging with carriers and quality. He'd do well to go back and watch some of the old Mythbusters episodes in which they tackle signals, particularly the one on planes, they explained it well.

He's funny though as he's always trying and thinks he has it beat. No Josh, you don't. You are entertaining to me though.
Cool, so you know more than he does! Does he use Disney wifi for most of the stream, then when that's spotty, transfer to his cell service? Of course there is also the option of using a portable wifi router in his backpack.

Diskit

I’m pretty sure I heard Spencer say they weren’t using Adam’s place but the evidence is there. I bet if I go back and find that video, Spencer worded it just right so he’s not lying.

Nice catch!

I'm not watching, but I totally trust the group's assessment here that today's vlog is just more rambling filler material. It saddens me that there are so many lonely people out there who need to click and spend time allowing his mundane thoughts to fill their time and energy.

The fact that anyone like Adam or TTT are able to make a living off of subpar entertainment drives home how overpopulated we are and how there are people who just don't know how to spend their money in productive ways by supporting programs and ideas that matter, not a grungy man child who has lost it.

Looking to the future, Adam needs to figure out who he is and fast. He's 50 or approaching it? He will not have supporters until he's 70. He only has one sister, is he aware that he's going to be a burden on them as he gets to old age? He's either counting on her and family taking him in or he j doesn't see that far ahead. What if something happens to his sis and family and they can't help him?
That's a good point. It's the same with these 20-30 year olds vloggers, although the one's in their 30's look like late 40's early 50's with their grey hair and out of shape bodies. Most of the vloggers probably don't have health insurance or the 20's somethings are under their parents insurance. You never know what could happen with one's health and just because someone is young, doesn't mean that a health scare wouldn't happen to them.

MegaDriver

I really don't follow the "ins & outs" of Disney's preferred "influencers", but when did they get the boot?

I still don't understand how Adam can visit Universal Studios Hollywood, but maintain his earned ban in Orlando. You would think management would either carry out the trespass system wide, or make him an offer. Remove the offending content, sign a statement acknowledging said wrongdoing, and we'll allow you to return. They could even do it under NDA. Oh well. At least he's not making video after video moping about it.

I won't lie. I wish I could find some folks willing to fund my vacations. Then again, I would thank them for it. Buy them an overpriced shirt or something. Not spending $2K on a sweater though.

RyanNodal

Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree
Dude, school yearbooks don't omit your legal first name, for your nickname. Believing they would is stupid.

I think you want some "Natalie" for yourself.

For the low price of $5, you can tell them now! ;-)
School yearbooks LOL. Yeah like those are legal documents. My yearbooks all say Ryan and that's my middle name. You're an idiot Adam. Stop trying to protect your image and enjoy your day with your dad on your covid tour.

2020planner

VIP Member
In Spencer's defense, he had a pretty good job before the pandemic, working on the stage for TV shows like Ellen and Talking Dead, also Conan and others previously. It makes sense why (IMO) he seems more talented at filming and editing than Adam and Tim/Jen.
Yeah, I read his IMBd before. I agree that he worked real jobs for 20 years in the entertainment industry. My comment - perhaps I didn't frame it appropriately - was intended as more toward all of these Disney vloggers (aka "vlogger gods" in the eyes of the stans), with them being the example on that day.

RyanNodal

Ryan, saying "black areas because they're so bad" comes off as a racist comment. I've lived in Orlando for 30 years. Crime can happen in any neighborhood regardless of race.
I'm sorrry for saying black areas. Maybe predominantly black is a better term but if you're from Florida you know which areas I speak of. Basically the same ones on GTA.

Yes, I’m sorry but I don’t believe anything that Ryan posts. Also, I just went and skimmed through the dad’s documentary interview with Adam, he posts pics of Adam’s elementary school yearbook that clearly identifies his 10 yr. old pic as Adam Williams. So, there’s no truth to the claim that Adam isn’t his real name.
I don't care what is listed there or if you believe me. They've always called him Adam. My first name isn't Ryan and I've been called Ryan all my life even in elementary pictures. Look at his IMDB and Adam is listed as David Adam Williams.

🤦‍♀️ Adam isn't on a one day trip. It's multi day and not sure after that last post Ryan if there's even a point saying all that's wrong with it.
I was wrong. Based my info on what Jacob said during his stream since they were just together.

Further reason why I suspect Ryan is Natalie: Doesn’t he always seems to post something about Natalie when he shows up regardless of where the thread has strayed? Anyone else notice he brings it back to her? Then it stirs up convo about her which we all know she craves so badly. Things that make you go 🤔
No I'm Ryan. I'm a very popular contributor to Coffee Talk and The Carpetbagger on YouTube. I have a channel. I live here in Orlando and hang out with all the Disney people.

Last edited: