Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
His being called for jury duty proves he’s an official FL resident. Nice try Adam....
Which means he knew that all along. I think the discussion with his parents finally convinced him to grow up and let it go for now.

Trumpet

People says they're pretty sure and thus it makes him not a liar. However rewatch his whole at home covid lockdown series and you get multiple angles showing it's just a one bedroom.

I'm telling you, he reads this thread. He's addicted to reading about himself then changing momentarily. His sub reddit is always dead because he's the mod for it. Anything remotely off his line of thought is deleted and reported as bullying.
Timestamps of when it is clearly a one bedroom apartment? I haven't gone back to the videos when he moved to his new place in Orange County but I'd like to see your reasoning for it to be a 1 bedroom instead of a 2 bedroom.
And which mod is he on the Subreddit? Considering they only 1000 members, I'm not expecting war and peace for every discussion

Attachments

Last edited:

Blu

He went on a blocking crusade and I just happened to be one of many who got blocked. Anyone basically who told him he shouldn't be posting that got the block.

And Yes he definitely reads this thread.

He's not subletting and he has no roommate. His California apartment just sits empty. Basically he made those videos talking about having someone move in, the landlord saw them, and his sublet plans were crushed. He just has a one room studio apartment so there is no spot for a roommate unless they're renting the couch. The minute Adam left his coveted Back to the Future autographed poster you knew he was coming back and didn't see Florida as permanent. His Texas moving videos showed his car was empty. He literally waited to drive into that Texas ice storm just for content. It worked out as it was his most views in many a episode.
I’m curious how you appear to know exactly where his apartment is and what it looks like? I thought for sure that BLAB are ‘The Roommate’ as they also vlogger about downgrading their DL area apt. Around the same time.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
That sombrero he bought was hilarious and huge, lets see if he continues to wear that.
He said he doesn't drink, which I think we've seen him not drink but does he not drink like TTT (who drinks but claims otherwise) or does he really not drink for a reason?
Yeah hes mentioned that a few times in the last few videos so is it new or something? The drinking not the hat lol

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Is it a coincidence that BLAB is going to Orlando at the same time ATW is heading to CA? I still believe BLAB is subletting ATWs apartment. We will see if he vlogs it. Also BLAB received DVC rooms while in Orlando? Most likely from Adam imo
This was my line of thinking as well

So by "much needed" Woo was referring to going on a nostalgic road trip with his dad? We shall see how this goes.

I never had an issue with his dad, but I'm sure Ryan Nodal will have oodles of info about his dad and how unsavory he may be. :rolleyes:
His Dad had an onlyfans acct where you could pay to watch him eat a whole hardboiled egg in one bite but then their chicken coop set on fire and so he went on state assistance

😉

fulltilt72

You know I was going to say that video was smoking gun evidence of a 2nd bedroom but from this picture it looks like he might just be in the master bedroom with a fold up bed of some sort or just his camera propped up on something?

View attachment 560479

Same room different angle is that a bed in the background? Sure looks like it to me.

View attachment 560483
I always had a hunch that he rented it to BLAB...now I don't watch them so I have no idea if they ever show their place on their videos.

2020planner

VIP Member
Might be off topic, but we are taking our 6 yr old to Universal for the first time next week, and I haven't been since I was a kid. Anyone want to share a few pointers for NEWBS?! TIA!
Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley will be very crowded - always are. Pack your patience in there. ;)

Take lots of breaks if you're not used to being in warmer weather with the mask on.

Not sure how old you are (or when you last came), but the Universal side will look really different to you except for the Hollywood area, around New York, a bit of San Fran, and back by ET. Everything else has changed A LOT over the last 15-20+ years.

Are you staying on property?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Would it be safe to assume that Jenna from RTV doesn't have a job? She livestreams during the day and the recent video was her getting a Sea World Annual Pass.
She told us that she and dale were having "some problems" (I took it to mean financial) when she had the idea of starting up the livestreams. These are her idea, Josh was the one who made it happen. She's worked retail, but I don't see her sticking with it if live streams are that lucrative.

Between all the advertising they do verbally, the superchats and whatever youtube flings their way (not sure if they're running commercials) it makes sense that she'd leave that day job.