Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lucyricardo

It doesn't seem like Adam has expensive tastes, so I don't think his living expenses are that great. I do wonder, though, if he has put enough away for the future when he isn't making videos anymore. Anyone have any idea how much money he makes?

RubyRu

VIP Member
The jury notice seemed to happen really quick after getting the Celebration apartment. (Which has he ever shown? He used to show the LA apartment all the time).

Do they normally call you that fast for jury after a cross country move? Unless he used his parents address all this time and has been a Florida resident.

I saw a lot of vlogs (Jackie, JoJo, Kyle, PMM) at cast preview for Velocicoaster, Adam still can't go Universal. Maybe he should spend some of his money fixing that instead of stocks?
I cannot even remember why he was banned from Universal? Was it similar to his stunt at Hollywood Studios going behind the scenes?

He really is a simpleton.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
100%. As I wrote, my daughter had Covid... she was healthy prior to catching it. It nearly put her in the hospital as she could not breathe. Even 6 months after it was over she continued to have breathing problems and now has other issues she's never had before.

When I asked how bad the shot reaction was she said there was no comparison to having the actual virus. She ached, yes, but she could breathe and function.

Anyone saying they won't get the shot because of the reaction is a dolt. They have lost no one to the virus, they probably don't even know anyone who had it.
I have 2 sisters and 2 nieces that have had it. My sister also lost her father in law to it. So yeah, I'm a dolt for listening to my doctor when he tells me not to get it because I had a horrible reaction to a flu vaccine. It nearly killed me. I went back and forth with him over it and he told me to wait. He also said that since I have a serious allergy to shellfish I need to wait.

I had an appointment for it, but cancelled it because of his recommendation. So, yeah, I guess I'm a dolt then....

RyanNodal

Get ready for lots of piping hot caffeinated beverages and him talking to an air freshener.
Boogie2988 says he's coming to meet up with him. Boogie is paying guys like The Carpetbagger to be his friend basically to get his new Boogie Travels channel off the ground.

Same here. I didn’t see anything in her tweets indicating anything about Adam.
Same here. I didn’t see anything in her tweets indicating anything about Adam.
This is the only one left from her night of tweets. I think Adam contacts her in the morning and has her delete things.

Looking at the Daphne Twitter this morning she's headed to NYC for vacation so if that's where Adam pops up you know what's going on. Expect another week of comments turned off.

Attachments

Last edited:

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Adam looking at the T-shirts. He get an extra large. He should have gotten a few sizes bigger....LOL!! I'm terrible...

braintoad

i only remember BLAB saying they weren’t going to discuss where they moved when they downgraded. It was in response to someone asking if they moved with Adam during a live show. Did they talk about it another time?
I feel like I remember BLAB shacking up with Sara formerly of Fresh Baked or vice versa, I think Katie was at least living with her for awhile.

Maybe living up to Spencer's surfer roots and being couch surfers for awhile, including staying with Adam?

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but he edits most of his videos on a phone. Then Adam uploads that to YouTube. If that's still the case, he's insane.
He hasn't done that since ending his daily vlogs as far as I know. He uses a DSLR or a Canon G7X range camera and edits on a laptop.

So Natalie's Twitter went from 905ish followers to 895 today. She even comments about it. Lol

Last edited:

Jjjg

VIP Member
If he's going somewhere and BLAB is coming to Orlando, he must be back to see them. I'm guessing they'd cross paths since they're inseparable.

fulltilt72

Orlando's not diverse?!
I'm sure it is. I've just noticed certain restaurants you may see in the Midwest do not exist here but you will see them in Fort Myers, Orlando, Tampa. Places like Perkins, Bob Evans, now White Castle...not sure why though as we do have places like Cracker Barrel and Dennys.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I think that Adam has known about the Jury Duty for a while now. My opinion is he was either going to just skip out on it, or claim he was working and get out of it that way. Now that he is staying put, he can twist this as "he just found out" and will do his civic duty. He thinks he is looking like just the poster boy for a good citizen when he just comes across as more scuzzy.
Yeah, I am sure he knew. He was probably going to get out of it. That is his M.O. - I am surprised he was able to say the words jury duty. 🙄😅

2020planner

VIP Member
For all the hate we give TTT, I suspect these two are even worse. Arrogant, entitled, phony grifters. They think they’re slick, but does anyone not see right through them?
I agree. And lots of people always point to Spencer's long resume and all that (as in, he's not like Adam "I've-Only-Ever-Worked-At-Walmart" Woo BUT he / they can still be phony and grifters at the same time.