Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
He could have gone on line the night before and found out he didn’t need to show up. I don’t think he ever had jury duty. Like you said, it’s all for show to prove that’s why he didn’t go to Disneyland. When in reality he didn’t go because he realized he wasn’t going to be let in. Also, he has the date and time blocked out on the summons which leads me to believe it’s an old summons and maybe not even his.
I agree with this. I thought this was strange. He said you could go online or call and find out if you were still needed. This is true. In Seminole, you just call the morning-of (or maybe the night before like you said too?) and the automated line tells you if you need to still go.

BUT - I have no idea why he'd physically go TO the courthouse only to - as far as I got the impression - stand there, and THEN go on the website to find out you're not needed??? Is that really what he did?!?!?!?

Jjjg

VIP Member
They allow him at the LA Universal and to even have an AP. If he's going to get all "I live in Orlando now" he should probably see if he can resolve that.

claims of having a roommate in California is all a lie. He says it's a 2 bedroom but his videos show otherwise. There's one bedroom, the living room attached to the open kitchen, and the bathroom. When he showed his stuff he had no utensils in the kitchen and it was stocked like a college kid. Woo doesn't cook.
Didn't he show the other condensed room he moved everything into? Pretty sure it's a two bedroom.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I’m not sure I believe that he’s screwing Natalie. I do get a platonic vibe and think more and more she’s using the rumors to try to get famous. Nope, not gonna happen.
I don’t care if he is or not but I just hope he leaves her out of his videos. She doesn’t add anything to them. I enjoy Adam with Tim. They seem to actually have fun together.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
I just finished watching the Galaxy’s Edge special on Disney+. That Michael Kay character was there, along with a few other vloggers. Wonder if they got paid?

shadee91762

VIP Member
I’m really starting to dislike rtv . The super chat panhandling is making me sick
Yea I wonder how much they take in on a good night?? I love how when it's a bigger donation they selfie the cam and both thank whoever 🤣🤣

If Adam did livestreams you guys think he would pull in more cash than resort tv1?

Lambyo

Chatty Member
You're telling me the algorithm pulls a word out of a video and uses it? So that's crazy. Imagine how FRE videos would be classified with how often they mention balls. 😂
I know it happens with the titles, i wouldn’t be surprised if they can scan for words. Lots of stuff we don’t know and never will.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
abcdefg

I can't find the post you are referencing but I think he is talking about people making actual copies of his videos and posting them to try and make money. Not people imitating his style of video or subject matter. Happens all the time although YouTube has made it a lot harder to monetize new channels.
That's because he deleted the instagram post claiming that.

1620438217048.png

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Ok maybe I read too much into her tweet about NYC (she didn't mention Adam that was a leap I made) but just because they aren't headed in that direction now doesn't mean he won't end up there. He has some Daily Woo videos from there from 2014 era:

Last edited:

HitMeWithTheTea

That’s kind of sad. I know they’re all playing somewhat of a role for the camera, but that’s really sad. Can’t imagine being at universal and being miserable. I’ve had my moments, but I was dealing with two toddlers lol
Might be off topic, but we are taking our 6 yr old to Universal for the first time next week, and I haven't been since I was a kid. Anyone want to share a few pointers for NEWBS?! TIA!

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Ok then that Kyle P is a tool . His videos are unwatchable and he has like 5 ways that his followers can "support him."
Kyle seems to be going after Michael Kay and has amassed a pretty steady pattern following. According to his patron the first group of 26ish people are sending him $25/month. Then the next group is $15, and the majority of his Paterson sends him $5. This doesn’t factor in people sending him PayPals for no reason or gift cards....

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
abcdefg
Apparently he posted something about people copying his videos on instagram.
I can't find the post you are referencing but I think he is talking about people making actual copies of his videos and posting them to try and make money. Not people imitating his style of video or subject matter. Happens all the time although YouTube has made it a lot harder to monetize new channels.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
So I've watched the latest ATW video (God give me strength), butv

So I've watched the latest ATW video (God give me strength), and he doesn't mention donating to his PayPal (does he even have one?!).

Will say, he reeks of a midlife crisis, there is no direction of his channel, and he just falls back to Disney content where he blows $200 on a lightsaber. Quite the stark difference to a man who said to live life simply.

Looking at his most recent metrics, the road trip did not translate to the views he expected so he has to fall back on Disney content. Maybe his next road trip should be to New York. There's no Disney, but I'm sure he can procure a many piping hot caffeinated beverages...
While dodging bullets. NYC isn’t the “safe” place it used to be. Best to wait a year.

KeepQuiet

I like how you guys agree/know that Adam does whatever he wants even possibly to the dismay of his patrons (that he now has none of) but also believe that he cares about anyone's comments/opinions on here.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Will they finally give us a glimpse into Adam's apartment in Celebration? It would seem logical for them to stay there if Adam is gone.

So all the sell out corporate BS is gone now? I'd like to go check it out then. After a shooting usually a place becomes safer due to increased police presence. There is a ton to do in NYC that isn't Times Square I am curious to see what Adam finds. My prediction is he gets an Airbnb there for awhile and his girlfriend arrives but maybe not on camera.
Well Hamilton tickets went on sale this morning, so I will be getting there sometime in the next 6 months.