Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
I wouldn’t go anytime soon. A friend of mine went last night around 11:00 and they told him they had cut the line off at 10:00 because there was at least a five hour wait.

I thought having that drone inside of a tent was pretty irresponsible. But the Woo would have gotten tons of views had someone been decapitated.
OH hell no, not going anytime soon. There's no rush. LOL I live here so I can pop by whenever.

I also agree re: the drone. I was like WTF are they flying it in there w/ all those people.

Reactions: 1

shadee91762

VIP Member
Speaking of RTV1, what medical conditions do they have? Both siblings have something off about their facial proportions.
They both have long heads and he always looks like he's in some sort of pain

H
I gotta admit I don’t mind when he chats with the squirrels. 😂 He will probably stop at every Bucees from Florida to California. I swear he probably spends more each month on piping hot caffeinated beverages than I do on my mortgage.
He's hauling ass back here to Cali to get in on that Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm content 💲💲💲💲 so expect to see the same videos from him and BLAB from 2 angles in the coming weeks

Josh obsessively obsesses. Pick a topic and he's all over it and more. It would be nice if his parents pulled ranks and told him to drop it, but then I'm sure they'd get an earful back at them since he seems to know everything.
Just a observation I noticed the last few times I've watched some Friday night streams from RTV1 they give shout outs to It's Pat. Are they friends with him really? Or does he just donate a few bucks to advertise his channel? For some reason he doesn't come off as someone they would even associate with if it weren't for the superchat support but Josh has said more than once that Pats a great guy 🤔

Last edited:

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
But they live streamed yesterday, same couch.
1620306625428.png

Yep same couch slightly different camera angle. Who cares if they are staying at Adam's place? He's not there. Although with the high heat and humidity season in Florida coming up wouldn't he head back to California? Still 90% sure it is a 1 bedroom.

2020planner

VIP Member
I still don't know why anyone in their right mind would want to go to White Castle for the Cold Shit Sweats gut bombs.
I've never been, TBH. But I'm going to go, if anything to try at least one thing on the menu and / or get a frozen Coke.

I'm just happy to see another business franchise come to Florida (Buc-ee's recently opening up two huge new ones) - or, I should specify in the case of WC, coming BACK to Fla after a long hiatus from the 60s in Miami. That means jobs for my fellow Floridians and a booming economy.

Jjjg

VIP Member
That sombrero he bought was hilarious and huge, lets see if he continues to wear that.
He said he doesn't drink, which I think we've seen him not drink but does he not drink like TTT (who drinks but claims otherwise) or does he really not drink for a reason?

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
I see a trip to California in his future.
I know he said he decided to go to Cali a few months later than originally planned but I can’t remember if he said a month or not. I can see this working in his timeline though

One thing I thought Adam might not have been aware of is the restrictions on Riviera resales. If you buy Riviera from Disney you can use points for whatever, but if you bought resale the points are only good at Riviera. So pretty much means if he decides not to keep it he will be reselling back to Disney for pennies because nobody will want it.
I imagine he sat there with a glazed look in his eye when the fine print details were being discussed

fulltilt72

I honestly just hope the completely oversaturated market of Disney vlogging fizzles itself out eventually.

I don't wish for any major incident to occur and it's doubtful people are going to complain enough to make a difference to Disney. I'm a former CM and I long for the days when you didn't have friggin vloggers stumbling over each other to show off the newest dumb cupcake offering or do obnoxious livestreams from the peoplemover or talk over every ride spiel or with a camera in their face and wholly exaggerated "weee weeee whooooo whooo" (and I'm not referring to age, I'm referring to over-animated, all-for-show conduct)

Eventually the day will come. This gravy train can't last forever. Something new always comes along to replace the old.
Kinda reminds me of when mobile gaming became a thing...died down considerably after people realized how much money they were wasting for nothing..

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I might be in the minority here but I’m an out of state passholder and I hope the vloggers don’t go away. I love to keep up on what’s new and see the parks so I just float between who I’m into at the moment. I have run into several of them and talked to a few. I have not been on any rides or sitting next to one eating because I’m sure I’d be annoyed. I do love to gossip about them all so I’m not a stan.
I don't want them to go away completely, but the quality sure needs to improve with most of them. I like Nate and Jackie, but the others are hit or miss...

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I wish Disney did not announce it’s going to be opened and just opened it on a random day and let all the vloggers freak out trying to be the first to get on it
Yeah, Pete from the Dis said he's going to ride it all day long. I'm like what if they tell you to get off. You gonna pull the I'm a famous vlogger and deserve to ride all I want....LOL!!

He shadow banned me as well because I commented under one of the Disneyland CM's agreeing with their comment and that Adam lacked integrity. I looked at the comments from another browser and my comment was not there. He shadow banned the CM as well. C'est la vie.
Guess he missed shadow banning me. LOL!! I just checked and am still there. LOL!!

landshark

You mean what Adam posted looks like a screenshot?

In the original IG stories, you can see a crease in the fold of the paper / card.

I still don't know why - like @fulltilt72 said - he couldn't show the time / date, etc.

I still call BS on SOME aspect of this story. There's SOMETHING still that seems fishy to me.
Yeah I can see the fold now. Thanks for pointing that out! But you are right it’s just not adding up

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I've noticed that you speak like you know him personally. Like you’ve seen his apartment? I did watch his COVID vlogs and it was a two bedroom. He turned the second bedroom into a video game room when he bought the old school Nintendo. And, he did a vlog of moving all of his stuff into 1 room when he took on the roommate. Why are you so insistent that there is no roommate?
You know I was going to say that video was smoking gun evidence of a 2nd bedroom but from this picture it looks like he might just be in the master bedroom with a fold up bed of some sort or just his camera propped up on something?

1620221391522.png

Same room different angle is that a bed in the background? Sure looks like it to me.

1620221677678.png

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
100% agree that Adam is not the type who will make out well with DVC.
There are many it works for though.

2020 was a bad year for landlords. 2021 is no better.
The courts are going to be busy for years on this.
Agreed. A judge ruled that the CDC can't put a moratorium on evictions. So, it's about to get interesting.

• Sad

Resilient-Jedi

Another reason for me to not like them. Special treatment while panhandling
I watched that part again this morning (the RTV1 11+ hour long live stream of the people mover yesterday) and caught something else I didn’t hear when it was live. At 5:40:10 is when they are ending the ride and ask to ride again. The CM said yes. As their train pulls away, I think someone behind them asked to ride again and were told “those were our last 2” and another CM said “No More! No More!” Josh acknowledges that he thinks the CM got into a little bit of trouble for letting them stay on as they precede to ride again, while showing the long line of people waiting. 🤦‍♀️ Yes they waited around a long time for the PM to open but so did a lot of other people.

Ive definitely seen a change in him since hitting the 500000 sub ,ark, in attitude I mean. Im wondering too if maybe pandemic craziness is adding to it. The man is unraveling for sure, but I think alot of people are.
I agree. I saw the change in him too after he hit 500,000 subs. It’s interesting how you start to see a lot of vloggers change as they hit different YouTube milestones of subscribers and views.

I saw Adam, Michael Kay and a douchy looking younger thinner version of TT in MK on Saturday night. First of all Adam was super tall. I always pictured a he was short and stalky because that’s how he looks to me on film in his every day dress. It was dapper day in the MK so they were all dresses up. Adam cleans up nice but still looked douchy. Michael Kay looked 80. The Florida sun has not been kind to him. Again douchy. Not sure who the other guy was but also super douchy.
In the ATW video from that day, he was hanging out some with Dani702 (blonde hair, another vlogger) and her husband Eddie who was probably the other guy you saw.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I’ve never really understood the whole crying at Disney thing. Maybe because I live in Florida and have been going to WDW since they opened. It’s a fun place but it certainly doesn’t make me emotional. There are definitely more important things to cry over.
I admit I teared up a bit when I was walking under the railroad station at the MK last month, but I was also reflecting on all that has changed in the last year. It was more sad than happy, in particular, loosing dad (who was a huge Disney fan) and the fact that my kids are now branching off on their own and leaving me to walk down main street alone. Then there was also this conversation I had just had on the way there:

Scene: driving to the MK from 1/2 hour away. Getting close.

Nobody:
Siri: Turn Left
Me: *looking at road and signs indicating to stay straight*
Siri: Turn Left now
Me: Uh, nope.
Siri: Damn it, turn around, you're going the wrong way
Me: Shut up Siri
Siri: This is the thanks I get for navigating you all the way here? You think I don't know what I'm doing? You know better? I'm a professional at this. Turn around now!
Me: Siri...
Siri: How can I help you?
Me: Fuck off Siri.

Siri shuts down and won't turn back on for 2 hours.
Damn temperamental phone.

I can see one reason based in reality that these people are celebrating: they're back to pulling in a local paycheck.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
That poor girl deserves a medal or something. I don't see how anyone can put up with that discount Pee Wee Herman ... He's exhausting to watch..I give him credit for doing his research and for being different than other bloggers who film the same rides and snacks over and over but I can never make it through a whole video of his. He's just annoying

I quoted the wrong quote and was referring to Justin Scarred. My bad

Adam and Mikey Kay were out on Friday date night at the contemporary and made a guest appearance on Resort tv 1 View attachment 543754
Adam is super tall, not sure how tall "dad" is, but he's making the dude look like he's 6'4

9 times without getting off?! I hope they got horribly motion sick.
Also hope this experience burns them out on their "favorite" ride.
That cannot be safe or healthy for Josh to hold his phone for 12 hours and have two cords and a battery connected. The phone emits radiation, not sure if the battery does, but he is a walking electrical field.

• Haha

Lambyo

Chatty Member
C'mon guys road trips aren't a vacation for Adam they are the bread and butter of his channel. I think his audience is split between people who prefer his Disney stuff and those who prefer his back roads stuff. If he does wind up in NYC I'll give it a watch.
NYC is the last place i would be nowadays (and I can literally see it 1/4 mile away from my house). Times Square has regressed back to the 70’s (I was there, as a teen), and shootings are much more frequent. One thing Adam doesn’t have is “street smarts”, so he’d best be careful.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Not sure how I feel about people digital panhandling at theme park properties. Or would it be closer to busking? They are providing a service just not to people at the parks (more or less some do watch streams while in park). The ticket terms clearly state no commercial activity. If I carried around a cup with a please donate sign Disney or Universal would show me the door immediately. But you can get hundreds sent to you digitally without anyone blinking an eye.
Such a good point, never thought about it that way. I thin kthere is just no way of enforcing a no live streaming rule without getting into a no phone rule in general or banning people after the fact.