Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Um, my husband was watching some various travel vlogs and some video came up with a guy named Brandon the Woo. W T F? The video was at King's Island and had 4 views. The quality was really bad and he calls himself the "one and only" Brandon the Woo. What is happening?!! Super weird and also kind of hilarious.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I was at Animal Kingdom yesterday and I would say less than 5% of people had masks on so you know there are lots of unvaccinated people walking around maskless.
That is absurd..the fact that Adam travels so much and won't get vaccinated makes me angry (this is my opinion)

He is neither hot nor a celebrity.
Deluded. He's an unfit, unkept man child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The amount of times Adam has documented the car show in old Kissimmee is really showing his age. Im sorry if thats the kind of thing you enjoy but it is snooze town USA for me. I mean you get to stand there and watch cars drive by, I can do that outside my house if I feel like it. And ok, got here and do a video, lots of the old ladies who watch him would probably enjoy it. But he is going there OVER and OVER again and there are NO CHANGES...Adam just grab a newspaper and pull your socks up to your knees, its time.

Reactions: 6
TTT is a perfect example of what not to do especially on the "staycation" and sponsored stay videos. Perfect examples are the Portofino Bay and Swan/Dolphin (it was so bad I can't even remember which one it was). I haven't stayed at either place and still have no idea what the resorts have to offer besides how many USB ports there are in the room. I have no idea what the pools looked like or what was surrounding the hotels. I understand that things were different because of the pandemic, but come on...
Jackie is great at showing a resort and doing a tour. WDWCouple, PCD, even KyleP not bad either. They all show at least lobby, rooms and grounds including the pool.

Reactions: 2
The amount of times Adam has documented the car show in old Kissimmee is really showing his age. Im sorry if thats the kind of thing you enjoy but it is snooze town USA for me. I mean you get to stand there and watch cars drive by, I can do that outside my house if I feel like it. And ok, got here and do a video, lots of the old ladies who watch him would probably enjoy it. But he is going there OVER and OVER again and there are NO CHANGES...Adam just grab a newspaper and pull your socks up to your knees, its time.
LOL I actually like those vlogs of his because they don't involve Disney.

Plus, not sure how old you are but I'm 44 and used to go to the Hot Rod Super Nationals w/ my dad back in the day and watch the hotrods, roadsters, old cars, etc. cruising down the streets. So, I'm actually a fan of these vlogs over friggin Galaxy's Edge for the 100th time because they remind me of cool memories w/ my dad.

I guess I need to grab a newspaper and pull my socks up to my knees too now. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Plus, not sure how old you are but I'm 44 and used to go to the Hot Rod Super Nationals w/ my dad back in the day and watch the hotrods, roadsters, old cars, etc. cruising down the streets. So, I'm actually a fan of these vlogs over friggin Galaxy's Edge for the 100th time because they remind me of cool memories w/ my dad.

I guess I need to grab a newspaper and pull my socks up to my knees too now. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I have to admit I enjoyed this blog too, however my wife did fall asleep.

• Haha
JoJo did a much better job with his Dark Saber purchase and unboxing. Adam just looks awkward.

TO be fair I did start out with "sorry if you enjoy this" lmao

• Haha

Has nothing to do with age, but just a matter of personal preference. I don't care for old car shows and parades and am older than you. I also don't do any sewing, quilting, knitting, or watch infomercials, instead choosing to spend my days improving my tech and management skills, figuring out how to improve the workplace for my team and create better service for our customers.

Besides, some people can rock kneesocks 🤣

1621867947882.png

• Haha
Has nothing to do with age, but just a matter of personal preference. I don't care for old car shows and parades and am older than you. I also don't do any sewing, quilting, knitting, or watch infomercials, instead choosing to spend my days improving my tech and management skills, figuring out how to improve the workplace for my team and create better service for our customers.

Besides, some people can rock kneesocks 🤣

Ok guys I get it, just please dont attack me on twitter like i know happens to some people on here 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I know it's got nothing to do with age. Might want to quote @Scoobytoot instead. :ROFLMAO:

The amount of times Adam has documented the car show in old Kissimmee is really showing his age.
And ok, got here and do a video, lots of the old ladies who watch him would probably enjoy it.
Adam just grab a newspaper and pull your socks up to your knees, its time.

Ok guys I get it, just please dont attack me on twitter like i know happens to some people on here 😉
haha - Yeah. You know it. :ROFLMAO:

I know it's got nothing to do with age. Might want to quote @Scoobytoot instead. :ROFLMAO:

The amount of times Adam has documented the car show in old Kissimmee is really showing his age.
And ok, got here and do a video, lots of the old ladies who watch him would probably enjoy it.
Adam just grab a newspaper and pull your socks up to your knees, its time.

haha - Yeah. You know it. :ROFLMAO:
wow...just keep twisting the knife...how do i delete a post??? 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
wow...just keep twisting the knife...how do i delete a post??? 🤣😂🤣
Nah, it's cool.

Hey - I think we all need to start wondering when he's going to fly to NYC for his booty call! What happened to that story-that-never-happened? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Nah, it's cool.

Hey - I think we all need to start wondering when he's going to fly to NYC for his booty call! What happened to that story-that-never-happened? :ROFLMAO:
omg i dont know what is wrong with me but i think about that DAILY! Every time a video is posted...nope still not in NYC, his d*ck must be awful dry by now

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.