Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT: anyone else every watch Tom does Disney and his livestreams? I only remember him from his freak out on the jungle cruise a couple of years ago. The guy always gave off a weird vibe to me. Watched part of a stream lately, and he doesn’t even seem like he wants to be there anymore.

I only found his ex wife’s channel the other day. She’s different from Nate, but I do enjoy her videos so far. Very sarcastic and seems like she isn’t trying to impress anyone. I think she did the editing on the old PMM videos. Her videos remind me a lot of his older ones with the musical montages and such.
What is his ex-wife’s channel called? I didn’t even know he had an ex-wife. I just recently started watching him and thought he was gay.

BLAB might top the Trackers as most annoying vloggers. I unsubbed from them a long time ago but now they’re in Adam’s vlogs and I’m ready to scratch my eyes out every time I see KT.
I can’t stand them - her especially. The way she cackles like a witch is extremely annoying.

Reactions: 6
OT: anyone else every watch Tom does Disney and his livestreams? I only remember him from his freak out on the jungle cruise a couple of years ago. The guy always gave off a weird vibe to me. Watched part of a stream lately, and he doesn’t even seem like he wants to be there anymore.

I only found his ex wife’s channel the other day. She’s different from Nate, but I do enjoy her videos so far. Very sarcastic and seems like she isn’t trying to impress anyone. I think she did the editing on the old PMM videos. Her videos remind me a lot of his older ones with the musical montages and such.
I've seen a few minutes of his livestreams and wasn't impressed. Complains a lot and is disrespectful. I think he begs people to send him money because he doesn't have a job. No way is he in his early 30's.

Reactions: 1
BLAB might top the Trackers as most annoying vloggers. I unsubbed from them a long time ago but now they’re in Adam’s vlogs and I’m ready to scratch my eyes out every time I see KT.
Oh, AMEN! I cannot stand that woman. Her laugh, her stupid comments that aren't funny, her idiotic little dances, her need to yell and talk above everyone else. Stop acting so foolish! I don't watch Adam much anymore because he's lost *something*, maybe his spark? But when I was subscribed I would get so annoyed when they were on his channel. If I wanted to see THEM, I would subscribe to THEM. I don't have much to say about him, but she's twice as annoying as The Trackers all on her own.

Reactions: 7

Tom's a wierdo. Him and his homie It's Pat are both odd and come off as douchey and they both do these long 8-9-10 hour livestreams and whenever I click on one it will be a 30 minute meal someplace while the camera is out of focus and off centered facing a tree or a random fountain. His whole I'm so cool I wear flip flops and bandanas and appear like I don't bathe regularly routine is ugh

Oh, AMEN! I cannot stand that woman. Her laugh, her stupid comments that aren't funny, her idiotic little dances, her need to yell and talk above everyone else. Stop acting so foolish! I don't watch Adam much anymore because he's lost *something*, maybe his spark? But when I was subscribed I would get so annoyed when they were on his channel. If I wanted to see THEM, I would subscribe to THEM. I don't have much to say about him, but she's twice as annoying as The Trackers all on her own.
BLAB are more annoying to me then TTT actually. The way they will milk any and every opportunity to livestream and collect those superchats is sickening. They will livestream a were heading to Disneyworld video. Then post a Disneyworld video. Then do a Disneyworld livestream update video. Then when they return to California do a Disneyworld discussion livestream and those idiots will throw money at them like they are Jerry Lewis or something. Katie's constant cackling and Spencer's I know everything about everything and have worked with every celebrity on every show ever made attitude really grind my gears.

Last edited:
This is why I personally love PMM. He eats everywhere and shows the food in detail. My husband is a super picky eater and I find his videos helpful in that respect.
Watching an overweight average looking guy scarf down unhealthy food all the time doesn't appeal to me. I don't know why these vloggers film themselves eating, it's disgusting.

Reactions: 2
I watched Adam show the new merch at Galaxy's Edge East as he calls it. Yes his video adds some value the same way a reviewer would. As long as they do it respectfully paid vloggers will probably have a role in theme parks for a long time. I still think live streamers begging for money need to be stopped though.

I watched Adam show the new merch at Galaxy's Edge East as he calls it. Yes his video adds some value the same way a reviewer would. As long as they do it respectfully paid vloggers will probably have a role in theme parks for a long time. I still think live streamers begging for money need to be stopped though.
Yup. Stop the beggars and super chats. The tag teams of superchatters too, where one livestreamer gives another $5 go get a shout-out for their channel and to get the donations rolling, then the first returns that same $5 when the other goes live. It's manipulating the viewers into donating to be part of "the thing to do".

I'm okay with people having a patreon. Usually it means there's long term value to what the person is providing.
The verbal ad placements are morally wrong as well as they tromp all over Disney's IP.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
OMG the dancing. She 100% needs ALL the attention allllll the time. And I feel like she turns up the cackling and giggling even more around Adam.

Reactions: 4
OMG the dancing. She 100% needs ALL the attention allllll the time. And I feel like she turns up the cackling and giggling even more around Adam.
I think she does. Everything Adam says is extremely hilarious to her.
Adam: Best remove em. Katie: 😅😅😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Adam: Space mountain
Katie: 😂😂😂😅😅😅🤣🤣🙃
As if it's the funniest most hilarious thing her ears have ever heard. Even though he says them constantly in every video and really milks the hell out of those phrases when BLAB is in tow.

Reactions: 3
Wanted to ask all of you what would you like in a new vlogger or livestreamer that would make you watch them?
I assume you're talking about a Disney/theme park vlogger? That's actually a bit hard as the subject matter is limited to what the corporations do.

I suppose I want someone deeper than just a Disney fan boy who has not grown up.

Someone who "gets it". Not a phoney, not pushing for freebies and hosting, they just understand the way the average person thinks and are able to fill the gaps. Someone with synergy with their topic of choice.

I assume you're talking about a Disney/theme park vlogger? That's actually a bit hard as the subject matter is limited to what the corporations do.

I suppose I want someone deeper than just a Disney fan boy who has not grown up.

Someone who "gets it". Not a phoney, not pushing for freebies and hosting, they just understand the way the average person thinks and are able to fill the gaps. Someone with synergy with their topic of choice.
Yes, but I think if someone is going to vlog, limiting themselves to just the theme parks gets a little monotonous. I would like to see more honesty and ethics, especially with livestreams. Explain why you are keeping the superchat function open? Why on earth does RTV need sponsors and how much are their sponsors paying them to walk around holding a phone?

Yes, but I think if someone is going to vlog, limiting themselves to just the theme parks gets a little monotonous. I would like to see more honesty and ethics, especially with livestreams. Explain why you are keeping the superchat function open? Why on earth does RTV need sponsors and how much are their sponsors paying them to walk around holding a phone?
I hate the Disney livestreamers. They're all about the cash. Took my attention and have diverted it off to some of the better animal rescues who are also about the cash, but for a good reason as they're attempting to good with it.

I'm a sucker for someone who is a great story teller. Justin Scarred aces this department. He researches, writes, plans... and brings it together with A+ effort. His downfall for me are those goofball voices he does. At least he makes it clear that the characters are a part of a story he's telling, unlike Adam who's just an overgrown man child entertaining himself and we happen to be watching. I've always thought Justin would do well in a production house as a director. Most folk need an education to get their foot in the door there, the tech curve is immense. But he already understands story very well.

The trackers still to this day have no clue what a story is. They think it's beginning, middle, end so they've got their intro/outros, which only make their vlogs even harder to watch. There is no story there.

Wanted to ask all of you what would you like in a new vlogger or livestreamer that would make you watch them?
I'll just be happy with someone that's not annoying

I think it would be entertaining if all of them rented one of those theme houses and moved in together and had to compete in daily challenges and each challenge loser gets eliminated one by one. Then the winner gets to keep their channel and all the losers have to stop YouTube and get real jobs

• Haha
I'll just be happy with someone that's not annoying

I think it would be entertaining if all of them rented one of those theme houses and moved in together and had to compete in daily challenges and each challenge loser gets eliminated one by one. Then the winner gets to keep their channel and all the losers have to stop YouTube and get real jobs
I would pay per view for that!

Reactions: 1
TTT is a perfect example of what not to do especially on the "staycation" and sponsored stay videos. Perfect examples are the Portofino Bay and Swan/Dolphin (it was so bad I can't even remember which one it was). I haven't stayed at either place and still have no idea what the resorts have to offer besides how many USB ports there are in the room. I have no idea what the pools looked like or what was surrounding the hotels. I understand that things were different because of the pandemic, but come on...

I have stayed at Boardwalk and Beach Club and am a frequent WDW visitor from San Diego and love it. They did not make it seem appealing at all and failed to showcase much of anything.

Even though I am a frequent visitor, there is always more to learn about WDW and to be reminded of things. It is so large that it is easy to need some reminders of all that there is to offer.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.