Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not watching, but I totally trust the group's assessment here that today's vlog is just more rambling filler material. It saddens me that there are so many lonely people out there who need to click and spend time allowing his mundane thoughts to fill their time and energy.

The fact that anyone like Adam or TTT are able to make a living off of subpar entertainment drives home how overpopulated we are and how there are people who just don't know how to spend their money in productive ways by supporting programs and ideas that matter, not a grungy man child who has lost it.

Looking to the future, Adam needs to figure out who he is and fast. He's 50 or approaching it? He will not have supporters until he's 70. He only has one sister, is he aware that he's going to be a burden on them as he gets to old age? He's either counting on her and family taking him in or he j doesn't see that far ahead. What if something happens to his sis and family and they can't help him?

Reactions: 4
I'm not watching, but I totally trust the group's assessment here that today's vlog is just more rambling filler material. It saddens me that there are so many lonely people out there who need to click and spend time allowing his mundane thoughts to fill their time and energy.

The fact that anyone like Adam or TTT are able to make a living off of subpar entertainment drives home how overpopulated we are and how there are people who just don't know how to spend their money in productive ways by supporting programs and ideas that matter, not a grungy man child who has lost it.

Looking to the future, Adam needs to figure out who he is and fast. He's 50 or approaching it? He will not have supporters until he's 70. He only has one sister, is he aware that he's going to be a burden on them as he gets to old age? He's either counting on her and family taking him in or he j doesn't see that far ahead. What if something happens to his sis and family and they can't help him?
That's a good point. It's the same with these 20-30 year olds vloggers, although the one's in their 30's look like late 40's early 50's with their grey hair and out of shape bodies. Most of the vloggers probably don't have health insurance or the 20's somethings are under their parents insurance. You never know what could happen with one's health and just because someone is young, doesn't mean that a health scare wouldn't happen to them.

Reactions: 1
I think vlogging can be a great secondary, almost passive, income. But a long term career plan? Nope. You really have to be one of the very lucky view that gets into the millions of subscribers and even then, be sensible and invest that money wisely so it will see you through life as it will eventually end, either due to youtube changes or you'll just age out of it and get bored.

Reactions: 3
I think vlogging can be a great secondary, almost passive, income. But a long term career plan? Nope. You really have to be one of the very lucky view that gets into the millions of subscribers and even then, be sensible and invest that money wisely so it will see you through life as it will eventually end, either due to youtube changes or you'll just age out of it and get bored.
I think Adam was suggesting he has more money than he needs for the rest of his life. And he seems like the kind of guy who wouldn’t mind being homeless so he just doesn’t worry about it.

Reactions: 2
I think Adam was suggesting he has more money than he needs for the rest of his life. And he seems like the kind of guy who wouldn’t mind being homeless so he just doesn’t worry about it.
Of course he doesn't mind if he's homeless, he knows he has his sis to fall back on and that safety net allows him to live his carefree lifestyle supporting two apartments and DVC. It's fun for now.

Maybe he has himself convinced he'll never reach old age.

He constantly looks like he needs a shower,shave, haircut an make over 👣 homely vibes..i saw the dapper day video an was like wow he still looks homely but with a new shirt on an not even a button up shirt..

All the other guys looked nice an neat an here he comes like he just rolled out of bed..😐

getting close to thread 2 start suggesting some names, most likes will get the title

Adam the Woo #2 the chase for the Disney whale continues

We need to employ one of his hundreds of catch phrases in the new title... how does he say to get a cup of coffee?

Adam The Woo #2- Piping Hot Caffeinated Disney Obsession With A Touch of Ego

Reactions: 1
BLAB might top the Trackers as most annoying vloggers. I unsubbed from them a long time ago but now they’re in Adam’s vlogs and I’m ready to scratch my eyes out every time I see KT.
they’re the worst panhandlers of all the vloggers!

It doesn't seem like Adam has expensive tastes, so I don't think his living expenses are that great. I do wonder, though, if he has put enough away for the future when he isn't making videos anymore. Anyone have any idea how much money he makes?

He only has one sister, is he aware that he's going to be a burden on them as he gets to old age? He's either counting on her and family taking him in or he j doesn't see that far ahead. What if something happens to his sis and family and they can't help him?
B-b-b-ut he bought Disney stocks and DVC ...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.