Adam the Woo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't find it searching Brandon The Woo on YouTube. Im
She is! Liquored up and raring to go! 🥴
Pretty sure her girlfriend wouldn't appreciate her chasing dudes will away from home. Or is that just a roommate with short hair? Yeah pretty sure the 🍑 sister is at least hetero-flexible. She's still working on dropping her Covid belly. She was nearing tele tubby territory. LMAO.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The hot ticket is the dark saber which sold out before Adam could buy one apparently. Really why bother buying any of them when they are coming out with the better blade technology one soon. How may toys can grown men and women buy at $200 a pop in a theme park? Yeesh.

Old man buys overpriced toy - nope, not watching.
I go back and forth, I kind of want one to put up in my man cave....but I don’t want to spend that much money that I don’t have to do it 🤣🤣 now if a very kind and generous friend wants to help me out, that’s a different story.

I think she does. Everything Adam says is extremely hilarious to her.
Adam: Best remove em. Katie: 😅😅😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Adam: Space mountain
Katie: 😂😂😂😅😅😅🤣🤣🙃
As if it's the funniest most hilarious thing her ears have ever heard. Even though he says them constantly in every video and really milks the hell out of those phrases when BLAB is in tow.
Oh, you so right! 🤣. He LOVES the adoration she provides, and hams it up extra for her.

Reactions: 2
I still follow the Adam the Woovians on FB. Saw this comment:

Does anyone else think Adam is sexy? Like he’s 6’3, has a beard, and has a dad bod. He’s hot!

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Seems to ramble on alot an can be abit hmm cant put my finger on it but theres something a little cringy about him at certain times..

Also i remember a video he did with some very young looking gothic girl i was like is she a niece?? Orrr 😐..

Not sure but he said she was a friend that came to visit him from califorina..

I heard some other people say how they can not stand when he says the word piping aka piping hot!! 😖

• Haha
Another self-righteous, rambling, pat-himself-on-the-back "discussion" vlog. Why does he upload this garbage? Even when I still watched him regularly, I absolutely hated this sort of vlog.

Last edited:
I can't watch Adam, he always looks like he is in need of a good wash to me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another self-righteous, rambling, pat-himself-on-the-back "discussion" vlog. Why does he upload this garbage?
I seriously think it’s because he has no idea what to film that day and feels like he has to have a blog so he chooses a random subject hits record without thinking too hard about it and starts talking

Another self-righteous, rambling, pat-himself-on-the-back "discussion" vlog. Why does he upload this garbage? Even when I still watched him regularly, I absolutely hated this sort of vlog.
Because it’s been up an hour and already has 10k views. He knows people will watch no matter what trash he posts and he will get paid.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, WTF. Didn't he already post something like this a few weeks ago?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This new video of Adam's is so ridiculous. He keeps trying to say Patreon made it so hard to delete it. This new video is such ebegging. He literally bought a $175 light sabre in the previous video. Why is trying to guilt his fans to donate now through PayPal.

Adam is trying to say his Spreadshirt is now not for profit. That's not true at all. The shirts are still the exact same price.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.