Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does he want to see the Rays play in the US stadiums only because if not his quest to watch them in every mlb stadium may have a Canada shaped problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Must be nice to pay to park your car at the airport for 10 days AND pay to rent a car (one way, mind you - usually much more expensive than returning to the same location) simultaneously, and then write it all off your taxes.
Not only that but he knew that the rental car had to be returned by 10 AM on April 17 but, instead of leaving Pigeon Forge and heading home on the 16th, he spends a day wandering around Gatlinburg (for the 100th time) and doesn't leave for home until 6 AM on the 17th. But "it's OK", he says, as he pays an extra $75 because he returns the car late. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
1681845155323.png

Also:
1681845873812.png

Now he needs to be motivated? Why did he ever stop posting stories if it's this simple? And how does he announce that 2023 is his year of go-go-go travel, but also "now that I'm home" (for what, a week?) "I'm going to work out and eat better" :rolleyes:. I guess "2023 starts NOW" from a month ago actually means today? Let's do this! :LOL:

And of course he can't just drink regular water, it has to be: "Core Hydration+ is a nutrient enhanced water with scientifically proven functional ingredients that can help support wellness" 😂 😂 😂 Does he write off the cost of his fancy water, too?
---
Not only that but he knew that the rental car had to be returned by 10 AM on April 17 but, instead of leaving Pigeon Forge and heading home on the 16th, he spends a day wandering around Gatlinburg (for the 100th time) and doesn't leave for home until 6 AM on the 17th. But "it's OK", he says, as he pays an extra $75 because he returns the car late. :rolleyes:
Yes! And he MUST "top off" the gas tank before he returns it! How is that so important that he must always do it, but getting the car back on time and that extra $75 isn't?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He did the treadmill/posting daily last year (or the year before, not entirely sure) and that stopped after a few weeks with no explanation.

And why does it have to be on the treadmill? I walk multiple times per week but I actually go outside. He thinks filming himself walking on a treadmill makes for enthralling content?

Reactions: 8
Yeah the walking on a treadmill thing doesn't make sense to me either. He should at least be doing interval training. Preferably weight training as well. And some sort of diet that isn't a total shock to his system since he just yoyo's and puts more weight back on.

Now he needs to be motivated? Why did he ever stop posting stories if it's this simple? And how does he announce that 2023 is his year of go-go-go travel, but also "now that I'm home" (for what, a week?) "I'm going to work out and eat better" :rolleyes:. I guess "2023 starts NOW" from a month ago actually means today? Let's do this! :LOL:
OMG. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I laughed out loud at the "Let's do this [space] !"

No, Adam. YOU need to do this. Not us. There is no "let's" in this scenario.

• Haha
He did the treadmill/posting daily last year (or the year before, not entirely sure) and that stopped after a few weeks with no explanation.

And why does it have to be on the treadmill? I walk multiple times per week but I actually go outside. He thinks filming himself walking on a treadmill makes for enthralling content?
Because he can’t watch Dukes of Hazzard if he’s walking outside and we all know how important a 40 year old tv show is to him.

• Haha
Yeah the walking on a treadmill thing doesn't make sense to me either. He should at least be doing interval training. Preferably weight training as well. And some sort of diet that isn't a total shock to his system since he just yoyo's and puts more weight back on.
No worries, he's getting a lot of nutrition from his special water :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Because he can’t watch Dukes of Hazzard if he’s walking outside and we all know how important a 40 year old tv show is to him.
So we'd be watching him watching TV while walking on a treadmill?
Wow, if that isn't the most captivating subject matter ever. Hm, watch someone climbing Everest or white water rafting or creating a gourmet meal, or watch Woo stare at a TV. Such a dilemma!

Reactions: 3
His "diets" are always sad because he semi starves himself. If he'd watch his portion sizes and maybe swap out some of the fried foods for salads he'd probably lose weight quickly.

Reactions: 9
18.04.2023_22.20.51_REC.png
17.04.2023_23.30.28_REC.png

Last few videos, I just happened to catch these slow lingering shots of, well you know what it is... duck you Adam.

Hey look, yet another ATW vlog!
yawn.png

• Angry
  • Haha
His "diets" are always sad because he semi starves himself. If he'd watch his portion sizes and maybe swap out some of the fried foods for salads he'd probably lose weight quickly.
he easily drinks 1000 calories a day. Bro! Drink a DIET SODA for crying out loud

• Haha
Back in FL under 24 hours and he can't stay away from allure of Uncle Walt's kingdom... it's like crack to this Peter Pan wannabe

• Haha
  • Sad
It's like groundhog day...Celebration waterfront, the clock, the Mickey Power pole, WDW, appearance by vlogger acquaintance, yadda yadda yadda

• Haha
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.