Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't tell from the progress bar preview images, no way am I actually watching 30 mins of that!
Did he procure a piping hot caffeinated beverage and document it for posterity because that is what we're dealing with? Maybe if I'm bored later I'll have a watch, shall I?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so glad I have Adam around to tell me how a barista at Starbucks pours a coffee and hands it to you right after you order. Or that 50th Anniversary merchandise is no longer in the stores because, wouldn't you know it, the 50th is over. Jeeeezussss this guy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Gosh that Bull Durham video is stinking up the joint. Today's video is already almost equal to it in views even though it had a 5-day lead. Then again, why do the two backroads videos do 64-67k and the other one sits at 35k?

1681943261431.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Today's video annoyed me more than usual. He spends so much time talking about absolutely nothing.
and even the way he talks about nothing is annoying! It's bad enough he does the same things constantly, but then the fact he repeats the same thing, re-phrasing it, and then constantly makes callbacks to it, ugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
and even the way he talks about nothing is annoying! It's bad enough he does the same things constantly, but then the fact he repeats the same thing, re-phrasing it, and then constantly makes callbacks to it, ugh.
Don't forget the carefully worded phrasing to avoid saying "Pandemic" or "Coronavirus".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I'd like to formally submit that the phrase "Let's do this [space] !" be retired from the lexicon. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey everyone, he's got a NEW weight loss plan! Can't wait to watch this... 😂

View attachment 2114786
I'm sure it ultimately involves 1) starving himself 2) copious amounts of boujee water like LiQuId dEaTh 3) obnoxious amounts of IG posts walking on a treadmill while watching Dukes of Hazard 4) dropping an unhealthy amount of weight just in time for Natalie to come to town

Wash, rinse, repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 12
3.8 MPH? WTF does he expect to accomplish with that? His next soda will easily undo that 293 calorie estimated burn.
Brisk walking for 45 mins a day is good regular exercise. Combined with some light weight lifting, it can be effective to lose weight - slowly! Slowly is always the best method, less shock to your body, etc. It's not going to up his cardio greatly, he won't be running a marathon, but it's not bad IF combined with a permanent change in eating habits (that's the part where he always messes up, as you note with the ever-constant soda!).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since he always seems to have money to burn he should hire a dietitian to assist him because the way he approaches weight loss is dangerous and ineffective.
Ah heck, no need for that. He’s got the Lose It app! 😉
---
BTW, does anyone really think he’s only 260 lbs? Isn’t he over 6 feet tall? 260 seems low to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fitness guru ATW. Watch out Jack La Lane! Adam's coming for your territory! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's excited about his new plan, and he really, really thinks this time it's going to work. This is how you know it will fail.

The magic App will solve everything! 2 pounds a week, it says! And of course it's totally reasonable to expect Adam to input every single thing he consumes every day, accurately. That'll work!

Same old, same old extreme dieting: He's cutting out ALL sweets and soda. 2000 calories a day. Will only eat ONE meal a day and drink only coffee and water. Will work out EVERY DAY. And he's going to do this between now and November to achieve the completely unrealistic goal of losing 60 pounds (he claims) in 6 months. While traveling constantly and going to baseball games and theme parks, places noted for their abundance of healthy eating options.

AND THAT'S NOT ENOUGH! No sir, Adam thinks these tasks are too easy, because he's going to eat a bit less than the apps tells him he can, and exercise a bit more than what's in the app too! That was he can lose the weight even FASTER for Dragon Con and Hawaii. Yes, he's confirmed his Hawaii DVC trip is in September, after Dragon Con.

He says he's got a "good luck streak" as far as losing weight 😂, because whenever he does something, he goes all in on it, so when he decides to lose weight, he loses it, and when he decides to eat crap and gain weight, he does that quite quickly too. No joke, those were his words. Talk about not being able to see the forest for the trees, OMG! "I'll be a new person in 132 days!"

By the middle of the video, the app is telling him he can now consume 2300 calories today and still reach his stated goal. Adam responds by saying he can guarantee that he will only use about HALF of those calories. So a 260lb+ grown man is going to start eating 1150 calories a day. Sounds like a plan! Then at the end of the day Adam seems a bit deflated that his plan to count calories at Disney is thwarted because Disney doesn't publish calorie information (and for good reason!) 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.