Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A personal trainer I met told me that fitness is 90% diet and only 10% exercise. Now, I can't verify if that's true but garbage calories will not result in a healthy body. If he drinks coffee and water, starves himself all day and then eats a chili dog for dinner he'll likely feel awful.
Ah well, it doesn't matter to me what this dude chooses to do, but when people try to emulate what he's doing because they think it's a healthy and effective way to get fit that's where it's a problem.

Reactions: 3
how long until he's shoveling fast food down his throat in a parking lot again? i give it a month

View attachment 2115319
and even if that's not the case, and he sticks to what he says, he's still on an unsustainable trajectory because his goal is to be 200lbs at some point (he says November, but whatever - the idea in his head is he wants to be 200lbs). When he reaches that goal, or gets close, he loses all steam, and starts "peppering in" the soda and fast food, and soon enough he's 260 again.

Because his goal isn't to lose weight, it's to lose weight quickly and for some specific thing (Dragon Con, Hawaii, Giggles, whatever) in a specific time period. He never sets out with the goal of "the key is moderation, I'm changing my lifestyle, I'll eat 3 relatively healthy meals a day and institute a reasonable, normal exercise regimen." It's all slash and burn, "NO SWEETS, ONE MEAL A DAY, 1150 calories!"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
and even if that's not the case, and he sticks to what he says, he's still on an unsustainable trajectory because his goal is to be 200lbs at some point (he says November, but whatever - the idea in his head is he wants to be 200lbs). When he reaches that goal, or gets close, he loses all steam, and starts "peppering in" the soda and fast food, and soon enough he's 260 again.

Because his goal isn't to lose weight, it's to lose weight quickly and for some specific thing (Dragon Con, Hawaii, Giggles, whatever) in a specific time period. He never sets out with the goal of "the key is moderation, I'm changing my lifestyle, I'll eat 3 relatively healthy meals a day and institute a reasonable, normal exercise regimen." It's all slash and burn, "NO SWEETS, ONE MEAL A DAY, 1150 calories!"
I wonder if Daphne / Natalie is going with him to Hawaii 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2

and that's basically the worst (and least healthiest) way to lose weight. really all it takes is to eat smaller portions and live a more active lifestyle and you'll start seeing results pretty quickly for the most part. but yeah, he's addicted to these crash diets for some reason and he ends up gaining all the weight back even quicker than he lost it

Reactions: 3
Adam talking about whether or not Shrek 4-D is still open at Universal Orlando: "I don't know, I haven't been in awhile" *HARD CUT*

Yeah, that's because you're still banned asshole! 😂
Dudes done videos at the antique mall that sells the props!!! You can probably see the 4D stuff in his damn video.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
He is so completely clueless about how to lose weight and not be deprived and miserable but too stubborn to let anyone help him. I give him a month.

Reactions: 8
Adam not wanting to be called a scam artist but then whining about Patreon being too hard to shut down immediately is classic failure to understand how the real world works. It is a policy in place exactly to prevent scam artists from stealing people's money. If it was that easy to set one up then cancel it on a whim, people would do it all the time, wait until they got $, not provide whatever benefits they promised, then cut and run. Presumably the wait period is to allow time for people to be notified that the person was ending their Patreon, and give time to process refunds for that time period if the most recent pay period had just happened, and to also provide final accounting and payout, (maybe even a tax form, god forbid!) to the person closing the Patreon account.

Reactions: 5
I'm a petite woman, and I'd be starving if I lived on one meal a day and only coffee/water. He puts himself on completely unsustainable diets. The guy never learns.
Adam- if you are reading, here's a tip. Yes, cut out all the sugary drinks. That's good. But eat three meals with small portions. Have protein at each meal, veggies, and a small carb. You'll feel fuller and might actually change your eating habits long term.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm a petite woman, and I'd be starving if I lived on one meal a day and only coffee/water. He puts himself on completely unsustainable diets. The guy never learns.
Adam- if you are reading, here's a tip. Yes, cut out all the sugary drinks. That's good. But eat three meals with small portions. Have protein at each meal, veggies, and a small carb. You'll feel fuller and might actually change your eating habits long term.
And have sufficient energy to continue the rambling, incoherent walk and talk videos!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've know a few women like Adam (mainly on Weight Watchers were at the time (not sure if they do it on the program) were most fruits and veg were free food, meaning they viewed it as zero calories to get more people to eat them as they were not going to "waste" points (calories) on fruit or veg vs other food).

Point in bringing that up is that they would eat lets say a banana for breakfast. A couple peaches at lunch. Then at dinner they would eat a salad with maybe tuna and eat 4 of the 18 points assigned to them for the day. So in their mind they were eating. But their body thought they were starving and either never lost weight or gained weight.

So when I got on weight watchers and they would ask me how I could lose weight on weight watchers. I said you (duh) you have to EAT to lose weight. So I cut out the obvious stuff like fried food. I did treat myself once a week to something bad (like a cookie). If I did something high calorie like most places in the US as they give large portions. I'd automatically split the plate in half and ask for a box. I sitll don't really eat fried food. I can't remember the last time I had french fries. Not that I don't like french fries, fried chicken or fish, or pizza (OK not fried food). I love that stuff. But I'd go really overboard. So I choose not to eat it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Poor “Adam The Woo There It Is!” He uses the “Lose It” tracker on his phone and get this, he MAKES up what he thinks the calories are for the food or beverage item he’s ingesting and inputs that made up value for that in the program. 🤪
For example, Adam had a medium Starbucks Pike’s Place coffee with cream and raw sugar and said that it was about 2 calories and entered that value! What the What?! A true recipe for disaster. He is only fooling himself. Garbage in = Garbage out.
So, Adam, if you read here, don’t make up the calorie count for the food item. The App has no idea and shall give you a false reading as to the calorie count of the day. You can make up words, but don’t make up calories. Yikes! 😜🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What a snotty asshole.

And spell-check your bleeping clapbacks, head. 🖕

View attachment 2116890
Dedicated? This guy says he’s absolutely going to do something and then a few weeks later he does the complete opposite. That’s not dedication, dude.

For example, Adam had a medium Starbucks Pike’s Place coffee with cream and raw sugar and said that it was about 2 calories and entered that value!
With cream and sugar, more like 200 calories. Probably more depending on how much he put in. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
What a snotty asshole.

And spell-check your bleeping clapbacks, head. 🖕

View attachment 2116890
What he failed to mention is that he's dedicated to starving himself to drop an unhealthy amount of weight too quickly only to binge on junk afterwards and gain it all back tenfold. What a douchebag answer to an honest, thoughtful comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Dedicated? This guy says he’s absolutely going to do something and then a few weeks later he does the complete opposite. That’s not dedication, dude.
EXACTLY.

That, and his bitchy ass attitude...

I have no clue how anyone can actually watch him as a fan anymore (and I cringe to know that DH and I ever did).
---
What he failed to mention is that he's dedicated to starving himself to drop an unhealthy amount of weight too quickly only to binge on junk afterwards and gain it all back tenfold. What a douchebag answer to an honest, thoughtful comment.
And when he does so, we can clapback to him with his own bleeping words.

WoW, yOu'Re sO dEdiCaTed...DAVID [space] .

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.