Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He tricked me!!! I did think when I saw he went into Charlotte, that that's likely where he decided to go. He must read here....lol

Reactions: 2
Hmm...the Rays are in Cincinnati on Monday. Will he go on another impulsvie 4-5 hours drive?

Reactions: 3
My guess is that he's planned out most if not all of his Rays road trips, but it's certainly possible.
Maybe he got tired of people predicting his movements so he's trying to fake us out now? You can pretend something was spontaneous when you had it planned all along.

Who are Dawn and Will?
Yankee In the South channel I believe. I can't even read their hate thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is there a reason that this middle aged man can’t figure out regarding a passport?

Hasnt adam said in an interview that he has a trespass arrest from a long time ago? This would bar him entry into most foreign countries. Also why he stands 30 feet from abandoned buildings now instead of entering.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hasnt adam said in an interview that he has a trespass arrest from a long time ago? This would bar him entry into most foreign countries. Also why he stands 30 feet from abandoned buildings now instead of entering.
I do know that Canada has pretty strict rules when it comes to entry into the country for American's with any sort of criminal record... A comedian I love can't perform in Canada due to a misdemeanor DUI arrest almost 20 years ago. He's gone through this complicated process of gaining entry into the country but still hasn't been able to. Can't speak to any criminal record ATW may have, but it could hinder him from visiting Canada.

Yankee in the South. They are Smoky Mountain vloggers. Total train wreck.
I’m glad he got to go to Gatlinburg and didn’t get stalked by that Gatlinburg Hussey. All he wants to do is try to get more views by latching on to other more established vloggers so he won’t have to work like the lazy YITS.

I’m glad he got to go to Gatlinburg and didn’t get stalked by that Gatlinburg Hussey. All he wants to do is try to get more views by latching on to other more established vloggers so he won’t have to work like the lazy YITS.
He was all over the comments talking to other commenters. It was weird.

No one is forcing you to travel out of state, Adam.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you? :rolleyes:

1681772949604.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2108457
Boo Hoo, I choose to travel a lot and then complain about being away from home.

Boo Hoo, I make a lot of money now and have a nervous breakdown every March when I have to pay taxes on it.

---
I hope he's watching the Rays get manhandled in Cincy right now...

• Haha
  • Heart

View attachment 2108457
LMFAO I thought the same exact thing when I saw this crap on his IG last night... Like anyone's forcing this 50 year old pile of tit with Peter Pan Syndrome to run away from home all year and live the tRaVeL LiFe

Also, this is super gross but that angle must be what our girl Daphne sees in her dreams 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
LMFAO I thought the same exact thing when I saw this crap on his IG last night... Like anyone's forcing this 50 year old pile of tit with Peter Pan Syndrome to run away from home all year and live the tRaVeL LiFe

Also, this is super gross but that angle must be what our girl Daphne sees in her dreams 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Her new guy at least has a real job and looks a little more cleaned up than ATW (even though I do know women that love men that look like Adam).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Gosh I need to drive 700 miles today because I suddenly decided I'm tired of the road and I need to get home. But how can I make a 30 minute vlog out of it? I know, I'll stop every 10 feet, at every rest stop, Buc-ee's and Stuckey's I see! That will make for thrilling content!

Has Adam ever consumed water? Mt Dew, Coke, Red Bull, OJ,

Must be nice to pay to park your car at the airport for 10 days AND pay to rent a car (one way, mind you - usually much more expensive than returning to the same location) simultaneously, and then write it all off your taxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looking ahead, here are the Rays road trips for the rest of April, May and June. And let's remember Giggles posted on April 14th that she'd see her "bestie" in 3 weeks (although she could travel to him as she's done in the past, who knows?):

@ White Sox (he's already been there)
@ Baltimore May 8-10
@ Yankees May 11-14
@ Mets May 16-18
@ Cubs (he's already been there)
@ Boston (he's already been there)
@ Oakland (he's already been there)
@ San Diego June 16-18
@ Arizona June 27-29
@ Seattle (he's already been there)

I'm sure he wants to be able to get both NY teams out of the way in the span of May 14-16, right? Seems a bit much that he's just spent quite a bit of time recently in Philly and the mid-Atlantic states to bother with Baltimore though, as he'd have to find stuff to do between attending games. Also, if he's going to be in LA to see Giggles around May 5th, getting to Baltimore for May 10th seems unlikely.

San Diego and Arizona? Seems like he could package those with a visit to LA in between in June.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.