Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
So many of Adam's male friends (and former friends -- I'm looking at you, Spencer) have this "look" about them. Dollar Store Zak Baggins from last week, The Philly Phanatic in today's video, [Ex]Plorin[g] Ryan. They all look like the sort of wannabe tough-guys who just wait for a look they can misinterpret so that they can start some trouble. Maybe it's the flat-brim hats; maybe it's the crazy eyes; maybe it's the overly-juvenile-for-their-age attire; maybe it's a combination of it all. Whatever it is, they're the sort of guys I'd allow a wide berth if I were to encounter them in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

cardfrek

VIP Member
Near the end of his adventure in Lake Nona, showing a giant undeveloped piece of land, he got told he couldn't park where he did because of the construction site he was at. And then got all butthurt over being told not to do something πŸ™„

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
OMG. I just hovered over today's thumbnail and saw that he's doing the Disney CM-approved and the-artist-formerly-known-as-Michael-Kay's (IYKYK) overly used two-finger point now. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

1683978765274.png

• Haha
  • Wow

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Gosh I need to drive 700 miles today because I suddenly decided I'm tired of the road and I need to get home. But how can I make a 30 minute vlog out of it? I know, I'll stop every 10 feet, at every rest stop, Buc-ee's and Stuckey's I see! That will make for thrilling content!

Has Adam ever consumed water? Mt Dew, Coke, Red Bull, OJ,

Must be nice to pay to park your car at the airport for 10 days AND pay to rent a car (one way, mind you - usually much more expensive than returning to the same location) simultaneously, and then write it all off your taxes.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
For someone who professes not to care, he sure loves telling us about how expensive things are, first class travel, DVC purchases...etc... :rolleyes:

1683464625001.png

• Haha

Den333

Adam banned from Epic Universe is gonna hurt. When all his Blogger, Vlogger friends get sneak preview invites and opening day Videos He'll have his Celebration Fountain, Town Center Clock and Mickey power pole. I wonder if he's going to leave for a Road trip somewhere to ease the pain. Maybe he'll get the ban lifted by 2025 or he'll retire from The Daily Woo by then.

How long will it take Adam to say something stupid about the backside of water when he visits the soon to be open "Jouney of Water" area at EPCOT?

When he mentions the backside of anything Captain Woobvious loves to point out that it's not the backside of water but ..... this guy is getting too old for this.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
No wonder Adam and Tim get along so well, always proclaiming they are getting mocktails or "NON-ALCOHOLIC" drinks. We get it. You never have to say it again, everyone knows. But even if they didn't know, who the FUCK cares what the drink is? He gets all pissy about comments referencing Daphne doing Only Fans but he acts all holier than thou about alcoholic drinks. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
I dunno, I just skimmed the preview. I can't sit through that crap, and it's a beautiful day outside. If anyone else knows, please post.
I took one for the team. I'm online today working anyways, so I skimmed to the relevant part.

He goes in the Daily Planet (NY Daily News) building, with the globe inside. He went inside, saw the globe - "Oh My Lord, I am in here." - from the '78 Superman movie. Then @5:21, he's leaving and says he was "just told that he's not allowed to film" and that "no one is allowed to spend more than 5 mins unless you have a reason to be here" and that "they're definitely not very friendly when it comes to cameras inside there."

So... yeah. Not exactly akin to a dramatic "kicked out." More like "told not to film and loiter." :rolleyes: But you know vloggers! Gotta do that clickbait shit!

ETA: Just checked out TripAdvisor's listing for that building. If Adam would have done a similar search, he'd have noted reviews hinted at it being a quick in/out visit with strong security presence and not some place he could mull about yapping into his camera for 30 mins.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ThereGoesTheMoney

Chatty Member
I don't really care who Adam hangs out with even if I think it's a strange relationship (whatever it is) that he and Natalie have. To each their own and all that. However, I'd absolutely love to punch Tampa Jay directly in the grill. Everything about him just screams massive tool.

Also, Adam knows jack crap about baseball and sounds like a moron every time he tries to act like some sort of expert.

• Haha