Adam the Woo #10 Commitment! Thin by DragonCon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, look at it this way: Adam commits to losing 60 pounds in 3 months every 2 years or so. He commits to gaining all that weight back shortly thereafter. He commits to Disney and DVC for the rest of his life - a man who has never committed to anything long term in his life (except youtube) has sunk $75k into Disney vacations for the rest of his life. He commits to poor and bizarre punctuation. He commits to DragonCon every year (among many other things). He commits to bad, awful thumbnails.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm so relieved to know that this is the last WDW visit "for a [space] while" [stares upward at nothing in particular]

Could he be heading to DisneyLAND instead? 🥴

1685281547481.png

ALSO - I updated the list for our resident Spelling Bee Champion. 🐝
I figured why not add the words that he insists on repeatedly misspelling too. :ROFLMAO: -

routing
scrimmage
traverse
commute
cornucopia
stanchions
posterity
plethora
accessories (but pronounced "assessories")
Chester Drawers
overload overload
cusp
hue
vibe
skyrise
tenure
"that's my pony"
precipitating (as in "it is raining...it is precipitating" 🥴)
queue line (pick one or the other, David)
umbrella (but pronounced "UMbrella" ☂)
a [space] while

Reactions: 9
It's just Tattle but @dirtnap101 should be acknowledged for having the winning title even if it somehow didn't get used for this thread:

View attachment 2201468
Could we do both titles? They both could work! :love:

Like, edit it to read:

#ThinByDragonCon #FatAgainByChristmas

It has a nice flow to it, dontcha think? :ROFLMAO:
---
Seriously, it almost looks like two different people.

May 26th -

1685284608600.png

May 27th -

1685284562713.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I wasn't quick enough to get this in before the last thread closed, but thanks @2020planner for the comparison photos. I saw Adam's thirst trap post on Facebook and was surprised by how slim he looked in it. It's amazing the difference that different angles and a few tricks (like the flattering beard trim) can make.

Reactions: 8
So…do we have another exciting “flight experience” vlog to look forward to tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it safe to say ATW is intentionally (or unintentionallly) turning himself into a LOLcow?

I know traditionally by definition it's unintentional but I feel like late phase Youtube has more and more waning Youtubers doing it for clicks so the term has evolved.

Reactions: 1
It has to be SO friggin' obnoxious trying to have a nice meal at the San Angel Inn with two vloggers seated next to you talking into a camera throughout the experience - more interested in seeing their faces on camera - than the meal itself. :rolleyes:

1685373456747.png

1685373472386.png

1685373400718.png

1685373578339.png

1685373512923.png

1685373491035.png

1685373596447.png

#ThinByDragonCon #LetsDoThis

1685373620099.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So no video at this point in the day means he definitely went to the west coast, right? Unless he took a day off, but I can't believe that.

Reactions: 3
When does Splash Mountain close at Disneyland? Could he gone out for it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.