Adam the Woo #9 Bringing you baseball, whether you like it or not.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't understand is he has been down this road SO MANY TIMES...
just lose the weight if you want to and leave the public proclamations out of it, then you wont have to make stupid clapbacks in the first place

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This pathetic man child took the time to make a video reviewing a Chic Fil A. What a tool. People will still watch though and that's why he does it.

• Haha
  • Angry
but wait, there is more! He orders $32 worth of Chik-Fil-A and throws away some of the fruit! 😜 He also did not know that the YOUGURT parfait contains yogurt! He under values the calories again! 😜 What the what?!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
but wait, there is more! He orders $32 worth of Chik-Fil-A and throws away some of the fruit! 😜 He also did not know that the YOUGURT parfait contains yogurt! He under values the calories again! 😜 What the what?!

If only there was somewhere he could look to see the calorie count. Oh wait, there is. But he won’t bother looking at it because he knows what he’s doing. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
And this is what we're dealing with.

Screenshot 2023-04-21 at 9.24.45 AM.png

---
This pathetic man child took the time to make a video reviewing a Chic Fil A. What a tool. People will still watch though and that's why he does it.
And he can't even be heard over the crowd noise because he doesn't use a microphone.
---
Unsurprisingly, he also doesn't know how to use the Lose It! app.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It must be so hard to record yourself mulling your lunch/dinner options while simultaneously getting paid to do so

• Haha
So once again he's having fast food as his one meal per day.
Would it kill the guy to actually prepare food for himself? Does his pricey apartment in Celebration not have a kitchen?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wish him luck, but wow, his track record on the subject is just so poor that I don't know why he expects this time to be different.

On the surface of it, his approach makes logical sense to me: Set a goal weight and a completion date. Divide by time to figure out what you need to lose each week. Figure out how many calories equal a pound. Keep track of estimated calories burned and calories consumed. Ensure that the difference between calories burned and calories consumed for the week is greater than the equivalent amount that you want to lose. And then just stick to the plan...

BUT, I recognize that it's not that simple. Just figuring out the numbers like that is the engineer's approach, and the human body doesn't behave like a machine, computer, or standard process. Going to the extreme ends (which Adam is wont to do) tricks the body into thinking it's starving and has the opposite effect. And for reasons that I don't understand but I'm sure someone with a medical or nutritional background could explain, it's easier to lose the first few pounds than it is the last few, so assuming an even amount of weight loss each week just doesn't seem realistic.

Again, on the surface, 2 pounds per week doesn't sound too terribly unreasonable... but when he said he wanted to drop from 260 to 200 in total, that seems like a lot -- it's nearly 25% of his body weight. I don't want to crap on his plan because no one knows less about weight loss than me, but the DIY approach he's taking just seems haphazard. With as much as he brags about how well he's doing financially, I feel like he'd be better off consulting with a nutritionist or someone with professional expertise in the area if he wants to see real results that are different from his past efforts.

And this is what we're dealing with.

View attachment 2117010
Oh, for goodness sake!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck is this rant? SERIOUSLY... what the duck?!? 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2117114
Those spaces before the punctuation...

shake-my-head-snoop-dogg.gif

His commitment to the treadmill is admirable, but I'm not sure it'll move the needle all that much. Sure, someone who spends their day behind an office desk and struggles to do more than a few thousand steps a day will see some big results when incorporating a daily brisk walk into their routine, but Adam already walks a lot! Will another 40 minutes on a treadmill make a difference when he's already walking miles each day around Disney parks and his Celebration community to talk to the squirrels?

I don't know. Like I said above, I'm not the one to ask about this kind of stuff. It just seems like Adam would be well served to get some assistance from someone with expertise in the area instead of just going it alone.

• Haha
Just caught up with the yoyo dieting. What's that saying "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

He doesn't need a fancy diet he needs a lifestyle change.

So once again he's having fast food as his one meal per day.
Would it kill the guy to actually prepare food for himself? Does his pricey apartment in Celebration not have a kitchen?
He used to show his kitchen when he was in LA his fridge was empty except for a pizza. The best thing anyone can do to lose weight is learning how to cook for your self. You can make the home version of most fast food and have it be healthier with less calories.

I know he's too "Punk" to do it but he's missing out big time by not trying to get a Factor or Hello Fresh sponsorship to bring in some money and help him lose weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I find it interesting he is going this route of reviewing fast food "healthy" items and clearly showing the receipt at length, outlining costs. So, he is possibly writing off on his taxes his own weight loss plan since he is filming it, talking about it, eating on camera, showing receipts, etc. Is that really why he is sharing this again when he doesn't have to?

• Wow
  • Haha
What the duck is this rant? SERIOUSLY... what the duck?!? 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 2117114
In the video yesterday announcing this insane plan, he said that by November he would be down to his goal weight of 200lbs, and that equated to losing 2 lbs a week every week until November. Now, he's shifted from November to September??? He's going to lose 60 lbs in 3.5 months???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Has he ever shown the inside of his apartment in Celebration? I don't remember ever seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has he ever shown the inside of his apartment in Celebration? I don't remember ever seeing it.
He showed inside an apartment during Covid after he took a break from vlogs and did a few videos reviewing some of his old vlogs but I'm not sure if that one was in Celebration as I think he may have switched apartments since then.

Reactions: 3
I find it interesting he is going this route of reviewing fast food "healthy" items and clearly showing the receipt at length, outlining costs. So, he is possibly writing off on his taxes his own weight loss plan since he is filming it, talking about it, eating on camera, showing receipts, etc. Is that really why he is sharing this again when he doesn't have to?
sorry woo, we are going to need subpoena your tax documents, it's time.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
His fat racist dad, the Trump imagery, talk about being robbed by the IRS, and now he touts the perpetually boycotted anti-LGBTQ Chick-fil-a. I could tolerate a dimwitted boob meandering around stupid American places, but its obvious now he doesn't represent my values.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.