Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the Woo: It seemed like he had NEVER made a s'mores before. Has he never done a traditional campout? They do sell DIY s'mores kits in grocery stores too. He's stayed at other Disney DVC and Disney world hotels too and that is an activity some of those hotels do. Maybe he was just really sheltered as a child too. 🤷‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I could see him going to that area but also keeping it a secret. Last time he advertised he was there, he had crazy YouTubers (the gatlinburg hussey) making videos looking for him. I’m sure he doesn’t want him all up in his stuff this time
That Gatlinburg Hussey I find to be creepy. He don’t need to let YITS know when he’s in town. They all up in his ass.
I use to watch Adam a lot but now less and less. I do like that guy Scott on Tape. He keeps it real.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I just went down the Scott on Tape rabbit hole. Pretty good vids if you like true crime too. Just watched the Waco doc on Netflix, and of course Scott had a vid where he visited the new compound about 2 years ago. Side note, the new compound are big trump supporters for some reason 🤷🏼‍♀️
Kind of thought they’d be anti any government

Reactions: 2
I do have to say, that one video where ATW is in Epcot and he is filming all the people filming him film the monorail had me and hubby both on the floor laughing. He KNOWS how absurd it is! If that isn't entertainment...😉

Reactions: 1
Y'know, I've been to Hilton Head Island. It's very beautiful there, a great place to visit. But, going by this series of videos, the place where Woo is staying looks like a real tit hole that I wouldn't go near.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Y'know, I've been to Hilton Head Island. It's very beautiful there, a great place to visit. But, going by this series of videos, the place where Woo is staying looks like a real tit hole that I wouldn't go near.
I've also been to HHI multiple times and actually looked around at the Disney property shortly after it opened. I guess Disney missed out on getting oceanfront beach property on an island, and somehow try to sell themselves as a premier resort located on a marsh with no beach and no golf course, in the middle of an island that people come to for the beach and to golf. "Hey, you can bike over to the beach, or drive to another resort that has a golf course and play there" is not exactly the kind of content for the brochure that marketing people are looking for when trying to sell folks on a premier resort. Seems like the features you would see at a budget place where you can at least feel good that you're saving some $$$.

In short, I have no idea why people go there other than that they are duped by the Disney name, they just have to see someone making minimum wage in a Pluto costume, or they figure why not because they are trapped in the wonderful long term investment that is DVC.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I used to vacation on Edisto Island when I was young. Never had a desire to go to HH. It seemed too commercial / built up to me and my family. (could be wrong, but that was kind of our impression)

Back in the day, Edisto was totally laid back and totally off the beaten path. Probably isn't now these days, but then it was absolutely wonderful.

Reactions: 3
I used to vacation on Edisto Island when I was young. Never had a desire to go to HH. It seemed too commercial / built up to me and my family. (could be wrong, but that was kind of our impression)

Back in the day, Edisto was totally laid back and totally off the beaten path. Probably isn't now these days, but then it was absolutely wonderful.
Agreed, my HHI experience is from the 80s and 90s, I think it's changed since then.

Agreed, my HHI experience is from the 80s and 90s, I think it's changed since then.
Yes, my Edisto experience was from the late 80s, very early 90s too. We had a condo at Fairfield Ocean Ridge which is something else now. It was really a laid back experience - quite nice. We'd drive into Charleston sometimes for a daytrip. Loved it.

I know you're all going to be super jealous. I walked the actual streets and paths in Celebration that the one and only ATW walks to begin many of his riveting vlogs. We are here on vacation and a friend of my wife suggested Celebration Town Tavern for lunch which was really good. After we perused the area and saw the fountain, decoy duck, the circle that reminds him of California and the clock he stares at before departing. I was tempted to ask someone who is a local do you ever see a tall, goofy middle aged man with a large gut wearing a t-shirt and shorts that speaks into a camera on a stick and who also talks to squirrels? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I call this "Bad Tattoos and non-matching shoes"

1679802060979.png

Bonus content:

"fat dudes with bad calf tattoos" plus ATW with an American flag fanny pack?
1679802228694.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently it takes Jenn Tracker 10-12 hours to edit ONE vlog, so I suppose ATW isn't doing too bad considering he films and edits 😂 😂 😂
So many times he said he loves doing what he does....tells me he hates it. And what other "projects" is he going to do after 50...he admitted he doesn't even know
Maybe has plans to go back & work for Publix again after 50 , quite the step up 🤣🤣
---
He's probably going to take daddy Jim to a sundown town as a treat for sitting in the car for so long
Good one , Sundown town 🤣 Does his Dad still have a channel & what is it ??

Last edited:
Watching his Woody's BBQ review.

Do they not give you a knife there? He picked up a slice of brisket and ate it with his hands caveman style.

First he said the tomato salad was ok, then he said it was really good.

Dude must have fried a bunch a brain cells, he can't remember anything from just a few minutes ago.

17 must be the number of the day. If he wanted he could order 17 tomato salads. Or order 17 baskets of biscuits. What kid of biscuits are those again?

Diet's going well...ordered 3 carbs for side dishes (tater tots with cheese, potato salad and mac and cheese).

He thought the sausage was a pretzel or cinnamon roll.

The "punk vibe" doesn't quite mesh with a flag fanny pack.

For guy who says "heck it", I'm surprised he started to say the phrase "Yippee kay yay, Mother...".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20230326_125933_Firefox.jpg

More riveting content from Mr. Woo! Yet another vlogger stuffing their face at roundup rodeo bbq.
I'll take regal eagle anyday over what I have seen in these vlogs.

Adam, please remind us for the 10000x time that the trams are not running at Hollywood Studios.

If his stans want more! he plans on coming back to try other things on the menu at some point. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.