Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing new here, except that he says it takes him TWO HOURS to edit one of his videos. I figured it would take 20 minutes, if that. :)
Doesn't he just lazily put them together using his phone? I swear he once said that on another "behind the scenes" video of his. Maybe that actually makes it harder and it'd take him half the time if he were to just use the right tool for the job.

Oh and also, he doesn't know what the term "jet lag" means....
Oh, is he one of those dorks who thinks that the fatigue you feel when traveling (even if you don't cross time zones) "jet lag"?

With as much as he travels, you'd think he'd be well familiar with the phenomenon of jet lag, but now that I think about it, I don't think he's ever gone outside of the continental United States, Mexico, and Canada -- a difference of only 3 hours from one extreme to the other.

Reactions: 8
That pic was clearly taken in a hotel room, which tend to have very "flattering" mirrors, but there's no hiding that belly.

How can he claim to go harder on travel in 2023 than he "ever has before", when in the past he's spent at least a full year living in his van/RV and literally being on the road 365 days? You can't be away from home more than 365 days a year.

"Today is a down day, not much going on, but I have OCD about making a daily video even if I have no content, so I'm making this video telling you how I'm not going to be doing this forever, one day I'll stop, although there's that pesky OCD and I couldn't even take today off when I have no content whatsoever to share."

He can't even figure out something different to talk about in a walk 'n talk - it's literally always the same: coffee, Celebration lake, Celebration duck, Celebration movie theater that's been closed for 10 years, I'm tired but I love to stay active, I'm traveling again soon, I only live off Google Ad Sense revenues from my videos.

"I've announced that I'd like to stop doing this around the age of 50, who knows if that will happen" - What? Is someone else in control of what you do with your life? If you'd like it to happen, I'm pretty sure you can make it happen. You are in total control of that decision, Adam.
  • He's admitted he has no idea what he wants to do after he stops YouTube
  • He's announced he'd "like" to stop doing "this" around age 50
  • He can't even take a day off from YouTube at almost age 49
How do these things make any sense when added up? If he loves what he's doing now, why stop at the arbitrary point of 50yo? Why announce that years before your 50th birthday? Hmm, maybe you have something very specific you want to start doing after you stop YouTube? What's that, you have no idea what you want to do? Oh, ok.

He says he's loving Celebration right now, probably due to the weather not being too hot because he hates the heat and humidity. As if he can't comprehend that it's going to get hotter soon in Florida. "It's good right now, we'll see what happens". We all know what's going to happen, why would you live in a place with weather you hate 7-8 months out of the year?

2 hours to edit this crap? He must never stop recording all day and it takes him forever to find the clips he wants?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That pic was clearly taken in a hotel room, which tend to have very "flattering" mirrors, but there's no hiding that belly.

How can he claim to go harder on travel in 2023 than he "ever has before", when in the past he's spent at least a full year living in his van/RV and literally being on the road 365 days? You can't be away from home more than 365 days a year.

"Today is a down day, not much going on, but I have OCD about making a daily video even if I have no content, so I'm making this video telling you how I'm not going to be doing this forever, one day I'll stop, although there's that pesky OCD and I couldn't even take today off when I have no content whatsoever to share."

He can't even figure out something different to talk about in a walk 'n talk - it's literally always the same: coffee, Celebration lake, Celebration duck, Celebration movie theater that's been closed for 10 years, I'm tired but I love to stay active, I'm traveling again soon, I only live off Google Ad Sense revenues from my videos.

"I've announced that I'd like to stop doing this around the age of 50, who knows if that will happen" - What? Is someone else in control of what you do with your life? If you'd like it to happen, I'm pretty sure you can make it happen. You are in total control of that decision, Adam.
How do these things make any sense when added up? If he loves what he's doing now, why stop at the arbitrary point of 50yo? Why announce that years before your 50th birthday? Hmm, maybe you have something very specific you want to start doing after you stop YouTube? What's that, you have no idea what you want to do? Oh, ok.

He says he's loving Celebration right now, probably due to the weather not being too hot because he hates the heat and humidity. As if he can't comprehend that it's going to get hotter soon in Florida. "It's good right now, we'll see what happens". We all know what's going to happen, why would you live in a place with weather you hate 7-8 months out of the year?

2 hours to edit this crap? He must never stop recording all day and it takes him forever to find the clips he wants?
Thank you @dirtnap101 for the full recap of the video! Well done! 🥰 You are the true hero! 🫡 I did not have that much time to pay attention!😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doesn't he just lazily put them together using his phone? I swear he once said that on another "behind the scenes" video of his. Maybe that actually makes it harder and it'd take him half the time if he were to just use the right tool for the job.
Yes, he did say that he edits his videos using iMovie on his phone with the cracked screen. He also watches TV shows on his phone while using the treadmill.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, he did say that he edits his videos using iMovie on his phone with the cracked screen. He also watches TV shows on his phone while using the treadmill.
You'd think a guy who admittedly "does pretty well for himself" could get a new bleeping iphone every few years jfc

• Haha
So he films on a Canon G7 and then transfers everything to his iPhone to edit it? That seems insane. If he filmed everything on his phone, it would make sense to edit it on the phone.
---
iT's TOo mUCh oF a HaSsLE...

...so he says. :rolleyes:
Just like spending all of 2023 "constantly" flying but not having TSA PreCheck, right? Just too much hassle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

@dirtnap101 Thank you for that and saving me from watching the latest load of garbage!! 🤮 Oh Adam how pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
poor Adam, he needs a wife ?? ♂♂♀♂??

ATW said he wants to continue to make videos daily because he wants to give happiness to the people who watch him, and that, while sounding a bit self-serving, is actually a nice thing if he's sincere about it. He just wants to make folks happy, get the ad revenue from his videos. No Patreon or cringe e-begging. Poor Adam is in denial about so many things: He will NEVER leave the gravy train of YouTube. He will NOT get trimmer or even stop the hot dog/donut muck-banging videos. He will NEVER get married. He will never recover from his weird stilted straight arrow punk sensibilities and behave like a normal person. You can hear the strains of existential crises in his walk and gab video today. He has alluded to wanting to leave a legacy, although in his case it will only be dull legacy of ponderously windy videos blowing through the timescape of an uncaring future. Until someday when the stored bytes of his legacy loose their electron charges and dissipate into nothingness. pfft. Yeah, he should hook up with a younger woman, and if he's not the eunuch he has been suspected of being, pop out a few little Woos. Being a baby daddy in your 50s would give him a new outlook on life.

Reactions: 3
poor Adam, he needs a wife ?? ♂♂♀♂??

ATW said he wants to continue to make videos daily because he wants to give happiness to the people who watch him, and that, while sounding a bit self-serving, is actually a nice thing if he's sincere about it. He just wants to make folks happy, get the ad revenue from his videos. No Patreon or cringe e-begging. Poor Adam is in denial about so many things: He will NEVER leave the gravy train of YouTube. He will NOT get trimmer or even stop the hot dog/donut muck-banging videos. He will NEVER get married. He will never recover from his weird stilted straight arrow punk sensibilities and behave like a normal person. You can hear the strains of existential crises in his walk and gab video today. He has alluded to wanting to leave a legacy, although in his case it will only be dull legacy of ponderously windy videos blowing through the timescape of an uncaring future. Until someday when the stored bytes of his legacy loose their electron charges and dissipate into nothingness. pfft. Yeah, he should hook up with a younger woman, and if he's not the eunuch he has been suspected of being, pop out a few little Woos. Being a baby daddy in your 50s would give him a new outlook on life.
Ha! That Youtube money he's swimming in because he's alone with relatively little overhead disappears real fast when you suddenly have a wife and a few kids! But he'd never, because having a family would mean his loss of freedom to do whatever he wants, and it seems that is a requirement for Adam. He's been doing whatever the hell he feels like almost his entire life. Hardly any responsibilities. No mortgage (I guess Large Marge is the closest he got to that). It's hard to turn that off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Normally you'd say this about your significant other, or child, or relative you've spent a lot of time with, or even a very close friend. Adam says it about Randy Arozarena. Also, Adam wears his hat askew in honor of Randy, I think 😂

1679404499275.png
1679404568279.png

• Haha
Normally you'd say this about your significant other, or child, or relative you've spent a lot of time with, or even a very close friend. Adam says it about Randy Arozarena. Also, Adam wears his hat askew in honor of Randy, I think 😂

View attachment 2044947View attachment 2044950
LMAO too bad Randy got eliminated and has to go back to spring training now. He's not even from Mexico anyways. Dude's Cuban and had to beg the Mexican consulate for citizenship so he could play for them. Oh and he attempted to kidnap his daughter from her mother (who has custody) and assaulted his former partner's father in the process. But yes, Adam, Randy's such a great guy and totally going to dominate for the Rays this year :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
I forget, has Adam ever done a road trip of the South with his parents? Has he ever stopped at a Buc-ees before? Has he ever covered "wacky" roadside attractions? Everything old is new again for ATW.

OCD Adam must mention the "self-pumping gas nozzle" again. Here's some Buc-O's snack rings...let me show the same bag, same flavor on every single rack hook on the display. And for breakfast (which he never eats) a very healthy Sausage and Egg and Cheese breakfast sandwich. And let's get some "Beaver Nuggets", too, because "they are a thing" and also very healthy, I'm sure. And everyone I know trying to lose some weight would certainly also get a big bag of pork rinds, yummy!

Here's good old Mr. Williams, Mr. Hateful Religious Zealot, with his Buc-ee's food. For his sake, I hope the person in the back making his sandwich wasn't gay or anything.

Hey, know what would be fun after we stopped at Buc-ee's? Let's stop at the next one, an hour later! And just a little while later, let's stop at the Welcome to Georgia rest stop. I wonder when Adam points out the "Wonders of Georgia" display if he knows what Stone Mountain is all about?

So he stands there with his dad and goes through the whole, boring convo about the picnic tables and have you ever seen anyone use them at a rest stop, and dad says no, and then he sees people very far away using one and says "oh, those people are using one!" Then 5 minutes later his mom is there and he has literally the exact same convo with her, and acts like he just spotted the same people using the same picnic table far away. WTF?

Seems odd Preacher Jim didn't go in the Smallest Church in America (even though there are apparently 8,000 Smallest Churches in America).

30 mins of multiple Buc-ee's and rest stops. Truly thrilling.

• Haha
I forget, has Adam ever done a road trip of the South with his parents? Has he ever stopped at a Buc-ees before? Has he ever covered "wacky" roadside attractions? Everything old is new again for ATW.

OCD Adam must mention the "self-pumping gas nozzle" again. Here's some Buc-O's snack rings...let me show the same bag, same flavor on every single rack hook on the display. And for breakfast (which he never eats) a very healthy Sausage and Egg and Cheese breakfast sandwich. And let's get some "Beaver Nuggets", too, because "they are a thing" and also very healthy, I'm sure. And everyone I know trying to lose some weight would certainly also get a big bag of pork rinds, yummy!

Here's good old Mr. Williams, Mr. Hateful Religious Zealot, with his Buc-ee's food. For his sake, I hope the person in the back making his sandwich wasn't gay or anything.

Hey, know what would be fun after we stopped at Buc-ee's? Let's stop at the next one, an hour later! And just a little while later, let's stop at the Welcome to Georgia rest stop. I wonder when Adam points out the "Wonders of Georgia" display if he knows what Stone Mountain is all about?

So he stands there with his dad and goes through the whole, boring convo about the picnic tables and have you ever seen anyone use them at a rest stop, and dad says no, and then he sees people very far away using one and says "oh, those people are using one!" Then 5 minutes later his mom is there and he has literally the exact same convo with her, and acts like he just spotted the same people using the same picnic table far away. WTF?

Seems odd Preacher Jim didn't go in the Smallest Church in America (even though there are apparently 8,000 Smallest Churches in America).

30 mins of multiple Buc-ee's and rest stops. Truly thrilling.
He's probably going to take daddy Jim to a sundown town as a treat for sitting in the car for so long

• Sad
I don’t know how anyone can watch today’s vlog without skipping through it. I made it about 5 minutes in before hitting that skip button.

And for the record, I’ve seen lots of people using the picnic tables in rest areas…..in the summer, when it’s warm out. Good grief.

• Haha
I don’t know how anyone can watch today’s vlog without skipping through it. I made it about 5 minutes in before hitting that skip button.
Yup, I hear ya. Sometimes I can psych myself up and just have it on in the background and switch back when I hear him say something stupid. Other times I have to fast forward with the slider to see if anything looks worthwhile. It's very rare that I actually pay attention for an entire video, and sometimes I just can't do it at all and skip it (I tend to do that with most all of his Disney content)

• Haha
Well, I’m thankful for Woo. I’ve been dealing with insomnia lately. Ten minutes into his vlog and I’m fast asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.