Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So to recap, within 2 days of coming back to Florida and self proclaiming diet and exercise were back in, after self proclaiming he would no longer be self proclaiming such things to the world, he gave up on both the diet and the exercise, and within 1 day of talking about how exhausted he was from all the traveling, he immediately gets in a car with his elderly parents and begins a hundreds of miles-long road trip. Sounds par for the course.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So to recap, within 2 days of coming back to Florida and self proclaiming diet and exercise were back in, after self proclaiming he would no longer be self proclaiming such things to the world, he gave up on both the diet and the exercise, and within 1 day of talking about how exhausted he was from all the traveling, he immediately gets in a car with his elderly parents and begins a hundreds of miles-long road trip. Sounds par for the course.
and a road trip with no stated destination or activity! They seem to be driving aimlessly up I-95 with the only goal being to stop at every gas station and rest stop they see. I'm sure there's a destination (and I'm sure it will be a big letdown and likely someplace he's already been). Can't figure out why he hasn't mentioned it. Does he think 30 mins of rest stops will lure the viewer into needing to see where they end up?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
and a road trip with no stated destination or activity! They seem to be driving aimlessly up I-95 with the only goal being to stop at every gas station and rest stop they see. I'm sure there's a destination (and I'm sure it will be a big letdown and likely someplace he's already been). Can't figure out why he hasn't mentioned it. Does he think 30 mins of rest stops will lure the viewer into needing to see where they end up?
Probably Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, or maybe just Atlanta just because Adam wants to go to Coca Cola World or something dumb like that.

Probably Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg, or maybe just Atlanta just because Adam wants to go to Coca Cola World or something dumb like that.
I could see him going to that area but also keeping it a secret. Last time he advertised he was there, he had crazy YouTubers (the gatlinburg hussey) making videos looking for him. I’m sure he doesn’t want him all up in his stuff this time

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I think they're going to be staying in Hilton Head at the Disney resort there. Just a guess, since they went to SC going north on I-95.
Of course, from there, Gatlinburg/PF is still quite possible.

Reactions: 6
I think they're going to be staying in Hilton Head at the Disney resort there. Just a guess, since they went to SC going north on I-95.
Of course, from there, Gatlinburg/PF is still quite possible.
You called it correctly
Screenshot_20230322_051214_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does it creep anybody else out when people start posting what is basically a sexual fantasy about 2 vloggers? Just a general question I've always found Adam's threads to be a bit of a safe space.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Does it creep anybody else out when people start posting what is basically a sexual fantasy about 2 vloggers? Just a general question I've always found Adam's threads to be a bit of a safe space.
I think half of what people post about vloggers is weird if not going into the disturbing zone. That is why I also stay on ATW thread. The weirdest person on here is me although we did have that Ryan guy for awhile 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think half of what people post about vloggers is weird if not going into the disturbing zone. That is why I also stay on ATW thread. The weirdest person on here is me although we did have that Ryan guy for awhile 😛
At this point I mostly stay in the YITS thread. We have a good group of regulars over there. I still watch Adam on occasion but he’s too boring to watch daily. Zzzzz

• Haha
I forgot about Ryan. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
is 😈🥚 still around?????? I totally forgot!
He used to stay in the Tracker thread and I don’t post there so I’m not sure. And I’m afraid to go look because I’ve heard it’s pretty toxic over there. 😱

And, Adam, since I know you read here, it’s very sweet of you to take your mother and your raging homophobic father someplace they could never afford to go on their own.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I have never been to Hilton Head or anywhere really near that part of the country. I imagine that there's plenty of interesting things to see and experience - recreation, outdoors, historic sites, restaurants, entertainment venues etc - probably more so a little bit later in the year. Woo goes in off-season when its still cold and makes it seem like the dullest most unappealing place. Ah yes cornhole and s'mores with some senior citizens, riveting stuff. I guess one silver lining to Woo's interests or lack thereof is that unlike Michael Kay he didn't pick up a fake interest in golf (we got the Rays instead) so we don't have to worry about fake forced vlogs about golf on 1 of the 33 Hilton Head golf courses! I can imagine such a vlog would mostly be him showing the snack bar and hot dog offerings after the 9th hole and again after the end of a round, plus a holier-than-thou moment when the beverage cart girl comes up and he lets us know that he didn't get a beer 'because he doesn't drink' but did get 2 Dr. Peppers.

Oh great, as if I didn't have enough on my plate already, now I have to go back and read the past threads to pick up on this alleged crazy Ryan guy. Can I just get a quickie synopsis?

My contributions to these threads are directly related to the amount of thc in my system, and generally I cannot watch any vloggers without being stoned. So, in today's offering to the legions of Woovians, Adam got tutored rather stridently by father when Adam had difficulty pulling out his stick out of his smores. Then Adam lolled in a hammock whilst Mom and Dad played boccie, the gulf between them extenuated in visual form. Yep, back at the resort for slobbering dupes of DVC. A ponderously boorish montage of fatsos, lazy dull vacationers and Adam's scintillating commentary that sparkles with all the brilliance of a burnt out bulb.

• Haha
Oh great, as if I didn't have enough on my plate already, now I have to go back and read the past threads to pick up on this alleged crazy Ryan guy. Can I just get a quickie synopsis?

My contributions to these threads are directly related to the amount of thc in my system, and generally I cannot watch any vloggers without being stoned. So, in today's offering to the legions of Woovians, Adam got tutored rather stridently by father when Adam had difficulty pulling out his stick out of his smores. Then Adam lolled in a hammock whilst Mom and Dad played boccie, the gulf between them extenuated in visual form. Yep, back at the resort for slobbering dupes of DVC. A ponderously boorish montage of fatsos, lazy dull vacationers and Adam's scintillating commentary that sparkles with all the brilliance of a burnt out bulb.
At first I have to admit I was a bit suspicious bc usually the rule of thumb is if you are asking about Ryan, you probably ARE Ryan. However, after reading the rest of your post it is pretty clear that you are in fact NOT Ryan, unless Ryan just did one of those flowers for algernon things and gained some IQ points.
He was just one of those crazy fans that would post appreciation posts for ATW (with the exact same username) and then post crazy, sometimes disgusting, terrible things on this thread. If I am remembering correctly he was very taken with (or not taken with?) Daphne/Natalie.
Example:
Facebook: I love Natalie's laugh, it is infectious!
Tattle: F*** that ugly s**t.
Get it?
Then when he got caught he would just create a new username and pretend to be someone else...poorly.
The end :)
Also, samesies on the THC. ATW is the BOMB under the influence. We do see that squirrel Adam! And we just laugh and laugh the night away! LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.