Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone can buy into DVC, pay it all off *upfront*, and then buy even deeper into DVC ya got money. No need to complain about it when the taxman comes for his share.
Can't forget he bought back into Disney Stock again when it was around $85. It got as high as $113 in Feb. but since has dipped back to $95. I doubt he got out before then. Probably hoping for another miracle surge like before when it went to almost $200. I'm sure that recent news they were laying off 7000 more workers is a good omen for the company and its short term financial future. Of course we know Woo would never say anything about that and the people losing their livelihoods. Can't badmouth the mouse. Just like the hurricane victims, its a proverbial sticking his fingers in his hears and going "lalala I can't hear you. Sucks for you the mouse took away your means of making money, but it still allows me to have mine"

Reactions: 5
Can't forget he bought back into Disney Stock again when it was around $85. It got as high as $113 in Feb. but since has dipped back to $95. I doubt he got out before then. Probably hoping for another miracle surge like before when it went to almost $200. I'm sure that recent news they were laying off 7000 more workers is a good omen for the company and its short term financial future. Of course we know Woo would never say anything about that and the people losing their livelihoods. Can't badmouth the mouse. Just like the hurricane victims, its a proverbial sticking his fingers in his hears and going "lalala I can't hear you. Sucks for you the mouse took away your means of making money, but it still allows me to have mine"
He confirmed in today's tax video that he has not sold the stock he bought in 2022. Remember, he hates Uncle Sam reaching into his pockets and apparently his accountant gave him the kindergarten explanation of "taxes on short term gains vs long term gains", so expect him to hold it at least a year (while he prays Iger can get the stock up)

Today's video recap: Adam buys more Disney crap to write off his 2023 taxes (where does he keep all this crap?) and eats pepperoni pizza (healthy!) at the Celebration fountain.

• Haha
Haven't watched today's video yet but noticed in the comments that he called the 50th celebration "mediocre" and "lackluster". If it was so awful then why buy anniversary merch? I swear all of these vloggers are addicted to buying and collecting crap. Mr. Morrow saves the Gideons menu cards every month and a whole lot of other crap that most people would throw away.

• Haha
Haven't watched today's video yet but noticed in the comments that he called the 50th celebration "mediocre" and "lackluster". If it was so awful then why buy anniversary merch? I swear all of these vloggers are addicted to buying and collecting crap. Mr. Morrow saves the Gideons menu cards every month and a whole lot of other crap that most people would throw away.
Apparently it’s all about the tax write-offs, as we learned yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's surprised that I-4 isn't too terrible at 11am on a Tuesday morning. That's because everyone's at work doing their jobs you grifting POS! And again he's flabbergasted that the park is busy on a Tuesday... gee Adam maybe it's Spring Break around the country or something? How some of these idiots don't walk into traffic with their spaciness is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stupid thumbnails he uses are ridiculous. "Look Ma, I got some crap that will sit in this bag or end up being sold when I move again". He really does have a punchable face. Home schooling was the wrong choice for this man baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
for anyone sitting around waiting for today's video (I can't imagine that, but I'm sure someone is)

1680186670879.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Strap in folks, it's Opening Day and the Rays are at home in the shitstain known as the tRoP... crappy baseball vlogs are coming.
1680187780691.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Today's summary (acquired by scrolling through the preview timeline with no sound): the usual crap, stare at the Celebration clock, meet one of the usual vlogger friends (this time TT), go to crappy locale (this time Seminole County Fair in the parking lot of a closed mall), throw down some crap food (today appears to be a return to Philly cheesesteak?), rides, the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ah, I see I got the food wrong - not Philly Cheesesteak, some sort of sausage and peppers. Of course, it doesn't matter, it's groundhog day anyway.

• Haha
All that theme park and carnival food has got to have done a a lot damage to his heart and body in the last couple of decades. And this a man who has admitted that he never cooks his own food. His arteries must be severely clogged by now.

Reactions: 3
All that theme park and carnival food has got to have done a a lot damage to his heart and body in the last couple of decades. And this a man who has admitted that he never cooks his own food. His arteries must be severely clogged by now.
And then he goes on those crash diets a couple times a year which in turn likely worsen his health. He's going to drop one of these days on the treadmill during one of those diet frenzies if he's not careful.

Is this the same guy who said a few weeks ago that he was going to start cutting back? Maybe he wanted two but only had one. In “Adam math” that’s cutting back.

EED0DD99-0CBD-4742-B62A-F0895E43A6C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder if his landlord has to send a plumber to unclog his toilet every week. Imagine the dumps he must take due to his diet of nothing but fat and sugar.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.