Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well yeah there is him in the pool too. That’s yucky. You bring up good points and have reminded me not to make posts of this nature after a couple bourbons.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My husband is just rolling on the floor laughing while we're watching The Carpetbagger at the Tribute store in Universal. They have a huge section celebrating Earl the Squirrel. Poor Adam, he can't go. And we all know how much he loves squirrels! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I almost feel bad that there is a thread here for Adam. Compared to all the others he mixes it up and has a variety of sometimes interesting content. And I super respect his past lifetime ban situation and the fact he was able to get them to release the ban. Sure, some of this videos are lacking but overall, I’d say his nomadic sensibilities actually benefit the content at times. We all have flaws and showing his mother in the pool is one of them but, I’m a huge back to the future fan and he showed us many of the locations which happen to be in my backyard. I am grateful.
I think many of us on this forum enjoyed at least some of Adam's content at some point. Speaking solely for myself, I really liked some of his older videos where he'd visit places across the country that I'd never even heard of before; but I've become frustrated with his laziness and self-indulgence in recent years. He can do better; he has done better! At this point it seems he just can't be bothered.

The dude went into areas he wasn't supposed to for content. There's no respect to be earned in that situation, regardless of the person.
Nor it its reversal by Disney. Kudos to Universal Orlando for, at least at this point, not caving.
I'm really surprised that Disney changed their mind. It'd set a good example for them to stand by the consequences they imposed for breaking the rules -- especially for a relatively high-profile rule breaker like Adam. How did he get the ban overturned? Did he just keep pestering the company until they acquiesced?

My husband is just rolling on the floor laughing while we're watching The Carpetbagger at the Tribute store in Universal. They have a huge section celebrating Earl the Squirrel. Poor Adam, he can't go. And we all know how much he loves squirrels! 🤣
I'd never heard the Earl the Squirrel story before, but I thought that was pretty cute the way that Universal leaned into it. Adam would have loved it! Too bad for him!

Reactions: 10
I almost feel bad that there is a thread here for Adam. Compared to all the others he mixes it up and has a variety of sometimes interesting content. And I super respect his past lifetime ban situation and the fact he was able to get them to release the ban. Sure, some of this videos are lacking but overall, I’d say his nomadic sensibilities actually benefit the content at times. We all have flaws and showing his mother in the pool is one of them but, I’m a huge back to the future fan and he showed us many of the locations which happen to be in my backyard. I am grateful.
I'm really surprised that Disney changed their mind. It'd set a good example for them to stand by the consequences they imposed for breaking the rules -- especially for a relatively high-profile rule breaker like Adam. How did he get the ban overturned? Did he just keep pestering the company until they acquiesced?
In a sense, yes. In Adam's case even though it was a 'lifetime ban' the actual legal nature of the trespass order against him could be appealed under Florida law once per year in perpetuity. He first emailed the Security director directly just before the 1 year trespass mark, and was rejected, then figured he would never get back in and thought that was it. Then he waited another year and was going to try again but at that point he had already been allowed to buy a Disneyland Annual Pass, and he said to himself, heck it, why bother even trying? Walt's Original is all I need!. So then he did nothing for a few more months. Finally when he 'had another legal issue', he then hired the same attorney to appeal the ban for him, which is what he should have done in the first place. He ended up going 958 days between being banned and getting back in. He starts crying when talking about it. Here's the video from the date he first got back in on the OG channel with the OG theme song, guest starring Jay (not the one from Tampa), JustinScarred, and PapatheWoo. Its so surreal seeing how different he behaves compared to today. Un Banned From Walt Disney World - Return To Magic Kingdom

And here's his walk& talk explaining it all where he rambles for 23 minutes about everything I described, and talks about how depressed he was without Disney World in his life. Also gives a shout out to the despicable meanies who were posting on message boards about him back then 🤣 . Also I forgot how he was still calling it "MGM Studios/Hollywood studios in 2015, even though the park changed its name to Hollywood Studios in 2008, and I also forgot how the ban was his whole reason for coming to CA in the first place since he was still allowed at Disneyland.. TDW 1155 - FORGIVEN : How & Why I Was Allowed Back To WDW

Reactions: 6
FIrst, that space before the punctuation. Make it make sense. 🤦‍♀️

Second, I love how he's most concerned with people having to "wait in a long line." He's referring to himself, right? People waiting in line to see him? Is it because he's so famous? Because so many people would sign up to meet him akin to Michael J. Fox's line at MegaCon in 2019?

I don't understand the part about "the amount of those who showed up really only gave everyone a minute or less each to say hi"... is he talking about someone ELSE's meet-up now?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Second, I love how he's most concerned with people having to "wait in a long line." He's referring to himself, right? People waiting in line to see him? Is it because he's so famous? Because so many people would sign up to meet him akin to Michael J. Fox's line at MegaCon in 2019?

I don't understand the part about "the amount of those who showed up really only gave everyone a minute or less each to say hi"... is he talking about someone ELSE's meet-up now?!
He's had lots of people turn up to his meet ups in the past but it was a while a go not sure if he'd have the same amount now.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I like how Adam pretended to not be sure about how fast Test Track goes during today's "chilly Epcot" vlog

Does he really think there's any remote possibility they would put those lights all over Spaceship Earth just for a year and remove them? Especially when guest feedback shows that feature is one of the best rated changes in Epcot? Or is he just pretending again, like Test Track...

Well based on stock today he made a good decision.
Yeah, but his goal is to keep it a year so any profit becomes long term capital gains and the tax bill is less, so he's got to hold it for the better part of 12 months. Also, he's certainly hoping for the type of return he got last time where he bought at 98 and sold somewhere in the 160-170 range, which is a long shot. But clearly in Adam's favor is that Iger is definitely better equipped to make that happen than dummy Chapeck was...

Reactions: 5
I think it was a very poorly worded way of saying that so many people showed up that it limited the amount of time each person had to talk to him.

So was he using his position as a YouTuber to groom and take advantage of multiple women? And stealthing… that’s borderline rap*. What a piece of trash man. I’m angry that he’s manipulating all his viewers into thinking that he’s a decent person. For monetary gain! And his channel is crap these days. His parents must be proud.
i mean, lots of vloggers do that. Spencer & Katie, Justin & Ally … not much different from Leo DiCaprio and the pussy posse, politicians, college and pro athletes … people using whatever clout they have to get laid from unsuspecting usually younger people, who have a vision in their head about who this “public figure” is vs how they are in reality … pretty crappy broken people.

I think many of us on this forum enjoyed at least some of Adam's content at some point. Speaking solely for myself, I really liked some of his older videos where he'd visit places across the country that I'd never even heard of before; but I've become frustrated with his laziness and self-indulgence in recent years. He can do better; he has done better! At this point it seems he just can't be bothered.

I'd never heard the Earl the Squirrel story before, but I thought that was pretty cute the way that Universal leaned into it. Adam would have loved it! Too bad for him!
disney ban: he lawyered up, and Disney gave in after a waiting period. I believe they have a process for nearly anyone with a trespass or ban to petition for reinstatement. I also think Adam’s buying stock and DVC is to give him “don’t you know who I am” privileges. And he’s not rich enough for Club 33 or Golden Oak.

i think / hope one of the Things Bob Iger will focus on overhauling is the AP/Magic Key. Too many inconsistencies and grandfathered in exceptions, entitlement, and profiteering. I think it’s hitting a tipping point where the content creators are hurting the Parks image in a lot of ways. It all just looks run of the mill, redundant, and boring now.

look at all the people who sent him postage for free ATW pins / stickers or whatever. There is interest there. I wouldn’t fly to florida or wherever to meet him, but there are people who definitely would.

i think the comment about Cons was in response to other Internet creators now showing up at Cons as guests with booths, etc. like Grimm Life Collective who are in the Woo orbit was just in Chicago at Days of the Dead. And the Provosts have been doing some cons, and Justin Scarred/Randomland does SoCal cons.

I like how Adam pretended to not be sure about how fast Test Track goes during today's "chilly Epcot" vlog

Does he really think there's any remote possibility they would put those lights all over Spaceship Earth just for a year and remove them? Especially when guest feedback shows that feature is one of the best rated changes in Epcot? Or is he just pretending again, like Test Track...
i genuinely think it’s a genuine thought he had in the moment that he spewed. Much like his repetitive thoughts about the Ratatouille ride‘s mix of set pieces and protection he included in the video twice, in two different cuts. Lazy content and editing on this latest Epcot is chilly video for sure. He thinks he’s being clever and funny. He misses the mark on clever and funny often. But not self aware enough to realize it.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Adam never said a word in vlogs about Chapek that I can remember, and certainly nothing negative...then Chapek gets fired and he can't stop talking about it. Unless he's just that excited over his stock.

Reactions: 4
disney ban: he lawyered up, and Disney gave in after a waiting period. I believe they have a process for nearly anyone with a trespass or ban to petition for reinstatement. I also think Adam’s buying stock and DVC is to give him “don’t you know who I am” privileges. And he’s not rich enough for Club 33 or Golden Oak.
That's interesting that it became a legal issue (or at least enough of one to require a lawyer). I'd be interested to see the details of the case since on the surface it doesn't seem any more complicated than those signs that businesses have that read: "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone." As long as they're not discriminating based on a protected class (and people who sneak into behind-the-scenes areas are not a protected class), the company should be legally in the clear. And since he recorded the whole ordeal, all of the evidence is available to see.

Of course, he spends a boatload with the company (annual passes on both coasts, frequent visits buying snacks and merch, and all those DVC points he's always bragging about), so it's probably in their best interests to continue to allow him to do so. I wonder if that's all part of his penance -- trying to buy his way back into the mouse's good graces (not unlike Tim Tracker and his habit of taking a Disney Cruise every other week since being bumped from the media list).

I wonder if Adam has tried to get his Universal Orlando ban over turned? Surely it will bother him more once Epic Universe is open but will the ban automatically extend to new property?

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Adam has tried to get his Universal Orlando ban over turned? Surely it will bother him more once Epic Universe is open but will the ban automatically extend to new property?
Yeah I wonder if he's banned from just Universal Studios and Island's of Adventure. Is it all Universal property in Orlando? I doubt he could go to Volcano Bay or CityWalk either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.