Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I looked at the comments (did not watch). Of course there is a white knight that has to defend Adam everytime someone makes a constructive comment about too much Disney.

I realize Adam can't go to Universal. So that cuts out a huge theme park he can't cover. There is so much to see in central FL he could go to (like things to do in the winter at the beaches) or other odd ball stuff that is not International Drive or go to Tampa to see Busch Gardens and other cool stuff in Tampa.
I can't believe he's never done a vlog in Miami or Key West. There's so much vlogging material to mine from those two awesome places too.

Reactions: 4
I can't believe he's never done a vlog in Miami or Key West. There's so much vlogging material to mine from those two awesome places too.

I think alot of vloggers (like Carpetbagger (I don't watch Super Enthused. But I have read her Tattle and I think she's gone too) have done it. Maybe he feels like it is too over done............................ Coming from a guy who does too much Disney.

I know he is not a drinker. Key West is known for bars. I've been to Key West and there is alot to do that does not revolve around bars.

If anyone has seen Space Cowboys and remembers the scene where they went to Wolfy's (a restaurant in Miami). I don't think it is there anymore. But I've been there with my grandparents (dad's parents) and it is exactly like the movie. Since Adam loves to do movie locations. That would be a great place to do one and show what is there now and talk about the movie (if he has seen it).

Reactions: 1
Not only Key West but the entire Keys from Miami to Key West - there are so many cool places along the way

Maybe he's got nothing left between the DVC "investment" and the Disney stock buys :D. But yeah, my understanding is that the actual violation is older and they just trespassed him more recently. If he got back into WDW you'd think he'd be able to get back into Universal using the same lawyer.
That lawyer doesn't live in Florida.. I'm not certain he was still in Florida at the time of him getting Adam back in the good graces of Disney. He is actually a co host on a few podcasts still. Ridiculously smart guy and super funny. I legitimately think he felt bad for Adam at the time. I don't believe they're friends or anything like that.

Reactions: 3
That lawyer doesn't live in Florida.. I'm not certain he was still in Florida at the time of him getting Adam back in the good graces of Disney. He is actually a co host on a few podcasts still. Ridiculously smart guy and super funny. I legitimately think he felt bad for Adam at the time. I don't believe they're friends or anything like that.
OK, so it seems like reconciling with WDW was more of a fluke than following any established process? And if so, the chances of that happening again with Universal seems unlikely I guess

Mr Woo craving some Uncle Walt chili. Wait till he finds out what the kitchen staff does to giant vats of chili when no one is looking. Why else would they call it secret sauce.

• Haha
  • Wow
The guy's life is so boring he'll drive all the way to the TTC, walk over to Poly to order two chili's, then walk that over to Grand Floridian to record himself eating his chili... 10 minutes into this slog and not a single useful piece of information or entertainment value to be found. He's the epitome of dialing it in at the moment.

Reactions: 10
He just is awful at low light/night filming, or his equipment just sucks. Everything is out of focus, soft and grainy almost 100% of the time.

"I could just call this sign a sign and move on with life, but I'm going to call it a 'washboard' sign (even though that's wrong and it's actually a sandwich board sign) and I will feel the need to explain what I think a 'washboard' sign is..." WOW, it's like he is trying to make the video as hard to watch as possible.

Super compelling thumbnail, too:
1670348171666.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Time Stamped.

I mentioned this lazy edit before. Adam, Did we really have to see nearly 3 minutes of you looking around stuck in Rock 'n' Roller Coaster? There is something called editing.

Reactions: 8
Justin Scarred used to put out great videos covering the history of Disneyland utilizing old film footage. Adam can do the same with WDW given that he is exploring its history in the Orlando public library. As an example, for Walt Disney's birthday, he can do a vlog exploring Walt's part in the creation and design of WDW. How originally Walt envisioned his new park in Florida to be a city of tomorrow that he called Epcot and how a model of this used to be featured at Carousel of Progress when it was at Disneyland. And how after his passing, Roy Disney decided that instead of a futuristic city, the new park instead be a U.S. east coast version of Disneyland and that the company would construct resort hotels around it because Walt didn't like the seedy hotels that had sprung up in Anaheim. And that Epcot would eventually be redesigned into being more like a country fair. I am sure Adam has access to media in the library that he can do an informative vlog around commemorating Walt's birthday.

Instead, we are treated to Adam wolfing down cups of chili and parking lot walks and monorails and riding the same rides he had ridden and filmed almost every day for the past month. I don't know why he can't channel his passion into being entertaining and informative like he used to.

Reactions: 11
Justin Scarred used to put out great videos covering the history of Disneyland utilizing old film footage. Adam can do the same with WDW given that he is exploring its history in the Orlando public library. As an example, for Walt Disney's birthday, he can do a vlog exploring Walt's part in the creation and design of WDW. How originally Walt envisioned his new park in Florida to be a city of tomorrow that he called Epcot and how a model of this used to be featured at Carousel of Progress when it was at Disneyland. And how after his passing, Roy Disney decided that instead of a futuristic city, the new park instead be a U.S. east coast version of Disneyland and that the company would construct resort hotels around it because Walt didn't like the seedy hotels that had sprung up in Anaheim. And that Epcot would eventually be redesigned into being more like a country fair. I am sure Adam has access to media in the library that he can do an informative vlog around commemorating Walt's birthday.

Instead, we are treated to Adam wolfing down cups of chili and parking lot walks and monorails and riding the same rides he had ridden and filmed almost every day for the past month. I don't know why he can't channel his passion into being entertaining and informative like he used to.
Nice idea. But, Adam doesn't really know how to edit and his research skills are negligible. When he does do research on filming locations the best he does is print off pictures from the internet and shows them to us wrinkled.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nice idea. But, Adam doesn't really know how to edit and his research skills are negligible. When he does do research on filming locations the best he does is print off pictures from the internet and shows them to us wrinkled.
I fear you are correct <sigh>. He did used to insert pictures in his videos at one time. I don't think even he does the prints anymore either. Now he just points the camera on pics on his cracked phone which most of the time are blurred and hard to see.

I don't know what it is - laziness? - of why he is so uninterested in improving his videos both in content, planning, research and in editing - not to mention originality.

Any bets on what his new punk/ska/pop band's name will be? I'm thinking The Walt Disneyz or The Dead Disneyz akin to the Dead Kennedys with a "z" to avoid copyright issues 😂 😂 😂
I say name the the band "The Woopeats", with this name inspired by Adam's reptitive Groundhog's day style repeat content.

Another possible band name could be "The Peter Pans", this one inspired by the 48 year old who refuses to grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This video mainly mocks Tim Trackhole but I really hope Florida Resident edits starts doing more Adam the Woo videos:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.