Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's interesting that it became a legal issue (or at least enough of one to require a lawyer). I'd be interested to see the details of the case since on the surface it doesn't seem any more complicated than those signs that businesses have that read: "We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone." As long as they're not discriminating based on a protected class (and people who sneak into behind-the-scenes areas are not a protected class), the company should be legally in the clear. And since he recorded the whole ordeal, all of the evidence is available to see.

Of course, he spends a boatload with the company (annual passes on both coasts, frequent visits buying snacks and merch, and all those DVC points he's always bragging about), so it's probably in their best interests to continue to allow him to do so. I wonder if that's all part of his penance -- trying to buy his way back into the mouse's good graces (not unlike Tim Tracker and his habit of taking a Disney Cruise every other week since being bumped from the media list).
It wasn't a simple refusal of service, it was a full legal trespass warning. By issuing the notice he would have been arrested and charged with a misdemeanor if he had returned to Disney property before the trespass warning was revoked. He wasn't technically charged with a crime, but rather given formal notice that he would be if he returned. He hired the lawyer not as a defense mechanism to fight the accusation, but rather to make a coherent, legal/logical argument for him why he should have the trespass warning removed and allowed back on property, instead of his direct email to the security director, which was probably incoherently written, with poor grammar etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If anybody has tried to watch Tampa Jay's video, he and his girlfriend are just like "schmoopy, schmoopy" episode of Seinfeld. It's unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet if Adam's trespass warning from Disney World were still in place, he'd still be living in Southern California right now. Seems like his whole life revolves around Disney. I like Disney too, but I only go to a Disney park once every two to three years. I can't imagine going literally every single day, this would kill the magic for me.

Reactions: 10
If anybody has tried to watch Tampa Jay's video, he and his girlfriend are just like "schmoopy, schmoopy" episode of Seinfeld. It's unbearable.
A bit off topic, but these kids are adorable.

22.11.2022_21.10.42_REC.png

Much more relatable than ATW's sexual ambiguity and much easier on the eyes than Carpetbagger and his new gal pal.

Reactions: 3
I agree somewhat. They sometimes go too far with the “I love you, I love you more” bs but I think it does at least humanize them a little. They do seem authentic and I think this is the reason I still watch Jay and not Adam (well that and Jay doesn’t spend every waking moment at Disney). Adam seems so full of tit sometimes that I just can’t take it. That said Jay can get a little long winded at times and I feel like if he goes over 30 minutes it’s too much. And he’s definitely out kicked his coverage with Cris (even though I find her videos incredibly boring).

Reactions: 4
I agree somewhat. They sometimes go too far with the “I love you, I love you more” bs but I think it does at least humanize them a little. They do seem authentic and I think this is the reason I still watch Jay and not Adam (well that and Jay doesn’t spend every waking moment at Disney). Adam seems so full of tit sometimes that I just can’t take it. That said Jay can get a little long winded at times and I feel like if he goes over 30 minutes it’s too much. And he’s definitely out kicked his coverage with Cris (even though I find her videos incredibly boring).
And he at least has an actual job.

Adam buying more crap. Didn't he sell a bunch of these mugs when BLAB screwed him over and he had to vacate his apartment? And why does he even need coffee mugs because he obviously never drinks coffee at home.

34DFB90C-D9D4-49A9-BE90-CB3CB7129F11.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20221126_063127_YouTube.jpg

This performer looks as perplexed as everyone who watches Adam's vlogs.

Welcome to the second in the series of "Random Disney Cast Member as the thumbnail".

• Haha
5 Disneeeeeeee videos in a row, and 7 of 8 (or 8 of 9 if you count the walk & talk where he talks about Disney stock)! He full on planted the Disney pepper tree and is harvesting now.

• Haha
I would love to know what cast members think about him. Imagine what they say on lunch and dinner breaks?

• Haha
5 Disneeeeeeee videos in a row, and 7 of 8 (or 8 of 9 if you count the walk & talk where he talks about Disney stock)! He full on planted the Disney pepper tree and is harvesting now.
He broke the string today though with some really riveting content.... Ernest Saves Christmas filming locations. Only Adam would be so obsessed with a buffoon like Jim Varney and the low IQ, dimwit movies he starred in.

Edit: Damn him...the movie was distributed by Buena Vista Pictures so he technically is still continuing with the Disney content.

• Haha
He broke the string today though with some really riveting content.... Ernest Saves Christmas filming locations. Only Adam would be so obsessed with a buffoon like Jim Varney and the low IQ, dimwit movies he starred in.

Edit: Damn him...the movie was distributed by Buena Vista Pictures so he technically is still continuing with the Disney content.
Didn't Adam do an Ernest Saves Christmas filming locations already? Like a few years ago? As I feel like he did but don't remember.

Cris is super cute, but they look like siblings.

Didn't Adam do an Ernest Saves Christmas filming locations already? Like a few years ago? As I feel like he did but don't remember.
Multiple times. Micah has too. I have to admit, I watched Ernest Saves Christmas for the first time today because of their video today. I thought it was pretty ok.

Reactions: 5
He's done at least six Ernest/Jim Varney location/update videos.

The sad thing is that I may have actually seen one or two before. Youtube has at least 50 million channels, and out of those maybe 1 percent are really good, well -made informative entertainment. so that's half a million viable options to Adam the Woo. I've been down to just looking at the titles of his videos lately instead of quick scanning them with the time slider. Maybe someday I'll purge him from my algorithm altogether.

No video today. Must not have been able to get a Disney Reservation for Thanksgiving weekend Sunday and was probably out of ideas (Shocker!). We'll see what happens tomorrow, but considering he has been posting pics of his punk band days on instagram today he's probably going through boxes of old stuff at his parents' house and not doing anything worthwhile.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.