Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's with all these fat vloggers wearing a t-shirt at least a size too small? Showing off their boobies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would have thought with all that Disney share money he could afford a trainer and nutritionist. Not getting any younger and that kind of weight catches up fast at his age.

Reactions: 2
atwshit.png

There was a time before he was a fat tub of woo goo, back when he sucked at punk music as a dull edged woo-sexual bassist.

Reactions: 1
Adam loves to overpay. He says he does buy online but with a "When in Rome" moment, he has to purchase a Dukes of Hazzard DVD set from a Mom and Pop store because it's good to support them. He pays $109 when he could get it them much cheaper.

dvd.JPG

Dukes.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Gee... I wonder why he isn't a famous musician.. just a lonely over the hill 'punk rock' retired urban explorer obsessed with Disney.
There is something about punk and Hip Hop that you don't see 50 year old people (like my age group) that after you are 25 lets say, you don't wear or even listen to Fugazi or Run-DMC (OK, maybe Run-DMC people listen do). Henry Rollins, Bad Brains, Fugazi, Run-DMC, Sex Pistols, Grandmaster Flash have grown up and moved on. Even the crap "punk" bands from the 90's have moved on with their lives. It is nice to remember that time period in my life. But punk is your youth. The only punk bands people still listen to is The Ramones and maybe Iggy Pop as they seem more cross over.

Take a hint from Henry Rollins, Adam and get a clue you are 48, not 22. Let it go and move on dude.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Another video of old abandoned buildings from Adam. Who watches these?? And what is so interesting about old buildings?? Does he think that he is documenting Americas downfall?? I don't get it and don't even watch them.
there's a whole genre of urban exploration vids on youtube, but they tend to be a little more exploratory and sometimes require parkour, something I don't see Adam doing anytime soon, even if he wasn't old.

wait, is he actually giving a middle finger here? Mr. "I'm so punk I say 'Heck it'?

Reactions: 4
Not surprising an online grifter would be a big fan of criminal grifters Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker. Birds of a feather

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I noticed a few days ago that Adam's Instagram stories included a few items showing that he was upset about the Rays getting rid of some players, like trading Ji-Man Choi, and allowing Kevin Kiermaier to choose free agency. Apparently the big Rays fan doesn't realize the operating model for the Rays: keep payroll low, rarely sign a free agent, trade your good young players before they hit free agency for good, younger, and most importantly, cheaper players.

They did lock up Wander Franco in a long term contract, but if he never blossoms past his current level of play they will trade him instead of paying him $25 million/yr for 3 WAR. Adam will probably lose his mind if that happens.

Reactions: 8
I noticed a few days ago that Adam's Instagram stories included a few items showing that he was upset about the Rays getting rid of some players, like trading Ji-Man Choi, and allowing Kevin Kiermaier to choose free agency. Apparently the big Rays fan doesn't realize the operating model for the Rays: keep payroll low, rarely sign a free agent, trade your good young players before they hit free agency for good, younger, and most importantly, cheaper players.

They did lock up Wander Franco in a long term contract, but if he never blossoms past his current level of play they will trade him instead of paying him $25 million/yr for 3 WAR. Adam will probably lose his mind if that happens.
Unless he intentionally just dummies down his comments for the general population while at a game, he really doesn't seem to know too much about baseball. Also, if BLAB didn't screw up his lease situation, he'd probably still be an Angel fan.

Reactions: 5
Well “Mr. Adam The Woo There It Is”, is out again in depressed small towns of North and South Carolina. He is with a plus one YouTuber, Nerd Locations, today! Someone said it best, Adam is showcasing these towns to either show how bad America really is or he is reminiscing of all of the small towns that his family traveled. 😴😴 And yes, he talks to 🐑 in today’s episode! The Ram was not impressed!😜 Nailed it!

Reactions: 1
I guess all the poor people living in and around these nearly abandoned towns should just become vloggers and film their surroundings, then they'd be rich YouTubers like Adam

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t know much about Daphne but the voice… there’s a theory some doctors have that adult women with little kid voices are vocally stuck at the age when they consciously experienced a trauma. So, I kind of feel bad for her but again, I don’t know her or her situation.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't even know where to begin but I know it pretty much ended with getting stealthed, only to really be followed by getting angry texts from him when other girls contacted me about him lying to them regarding being in an LDR with each of them. I didn't know what stealthing was back then, and only just began to unpack the feelings over this event in the last couple of years.

I was 22 and making Very Poor Life Choices™️ as some do. I can't even remember what lured me into it all. I was just a subscriber initially. I at least had the knowledge of what the situation was when it escalated, which was supposed to be noncommittal no-strings type tit (though I had to request that he stop trying to say "I love you" when texting me). I still feel for the other ladies who got their emotions messed with through the lies. Still weird to me that he had that much pull on girls around the age I was then. He was old in comparison. I think he finally stopped trying to reach out to me in 2018.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.