Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had never heard of it either. Damn. As a guy, I can't imagine doing that to someone.
Yeah Christ that’s nuts dude needs to get help. That’s sick shows he has a lot of commitment issues.

I appreciate the space to be able to speak on it a bit. My husband has heard me talk about it before and it's obviously upsetting to him because he cares about me, but he has not even the foggiest idea who this is and the layers to it because of how he presents himself. Or at least how he used to. I'm wondering how he levels out his "need" to keep a wholesome-ish image with featuring a SW in his content more recently.
I’m sorry you went through all that as the whole story is awful. I believe most people wear mask and hide their true selves. These vloggers I see that the most they try to be family friendly. Act like the mouse they worship and idolize to pay their bills. When they are off cameras they are party animals raunchy or just awful people. We’ve seen this with a lot of the woos circle of “acquaintances”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
@piratewatercocktail I'm so sorry to hear about what you experienced.

I am a reader, not an active participant on this page, but have been following him almost from his first YouTubing videos, started to hate watch about 4 years ago due to Disney overload and the people he featured in his vlogs. Now I don't even watch, but still follow this thread as curiosity gets the better of me.

At least you found a piece of the internet that doesn't like him either.

Reactions: 10
I don't even know where to begin but I know it pretty much ended with getting stealthed, only to really be followed by getting angry texts from him when other girls contacted me about him lying to them regarding being in an LDR with each of them. I didn't know what stealthing was back then, and only just began to unpack the feelings over this event in the last couple of years.

I was 22 and making Very Poor Life Choices™️ as some do. I can't even remember what lured me into it all. I was just a subscriber initially. I at least had the knowledge of what the situation was when it escalated, which was supposed to be noncommittal no-strings type tit (though I had to request that he stop trying to say "I love you" when texting me). I still feel for the other ladies who got their emotions messed with through the lies. Still weird to me that he had that much pull on girls around the age I was then. He was old in comparison. I think he finally stopped trying to reach out to me in 2018.
Looks like everyone swallowed this hook, line and sinker. I'm willing to believe too, but maybe if you can post some texts or something? Trust but verify in this case.

Reactions: 8
I mean, I didn't keep texts from 10 years ago and if I did have them and shared any of them, my anonymity is eventually going out the window. I had no reason to hold onto anything. I do understand taking things like this with a grain of salt online. I've got nothing to offer though.

Reactions: 11
What's with all these fat vloggers wearing a t-shirt at least a size too small? Showing off their boobies
It's too expensive to keep sizing up with new clothes. Michael Kay is the one in need of a new wardrobe.

Well if there’s a baby wearing Dickies shorts with a chained wallet, we’ll know.
With white leg socks and Saucony shoes as well.

And here I thought Adam was low libido male who no longer has sex.

I'm ashamed of his behavior. I hope he gets me too-ed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It's too expensive to keep sizing up with new clothes. Michael Kay is the one in need of a new wardrobe.

With white leg socks and Saucony shoes as well.

And here I thought Adam was low libido male who no longer has sex.

I'm ashamed of his behavior. I hope he gets me too-ed.
Most Disney on site shirts only go up to a 2-3x they’d have to hit the big and tall stores.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I appreciate the space to be able to speak on it a bit. My husband has heard me talk about it before and it's obviously upsetting to him because he cares about me, but he has not even the foggiest idea who this is and the layers to it because of how he presents himself. Or at least how he used to. I'm wondering how he levels out his "need" to keep a wholesome-ish image with featuring a SW in his content more recently.
I admit I had to look up with stealthing was too.

I'm sorry you experienced that. :(

Man, he is even more scum in my eyes than he was before I learned about this.

Reactions: 9
Disney is sinking like the titanic. Only a dimwit would invest in the rip off DVC points for outdated hotel rooms that probably smell like a wet cat. Now where on earth can they find such a sucker dumb enough to invest in that DVC timeshare rip-off scam? Is there such a dummy out there?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So for those that don't follow the quick moving threads of Best Life & Beyond it sounds like they might have broken up or are at least are living apart. It's been a year since the drama with Adam so their lease would be up and perhaps they can no longer afford it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Disney is sinking like the titanic. Only a dimwit would invest in the rip off DVC points for outdated hotel rooms that probably smell like a wet cat. Now where on earth can they find such a sucker dumb enough to invest in that DVC timeshare rip-off scam? Is there such a dummy out there?

PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute.

One of my friends and his family is going this weekend to WDW (or any other Disney property) for the first time for a week. Hopefully it lives up to his and his family expectations. I've not been to any Disney place since 2002.

Reactions: 3
PT Barnum said there is a sucker born every minute.

One of my friends and his family is going this weekend to WDW (or any other Disney property) for the first time for a week. Hopefully it lives up to his and his family expectations. I've not been to any Disney place since 2002.
Yeah, I'm thankful I got to experience Disney when [gasp!] you just stood in line and waited for a ride, walked into a restaurant and asked for availability, nothing was super complicated, etc.

When I ended up working for Disney in the late 90s, I had a great experience BUT I don't recognize my own employer these days.
Like, at all. It's not the same.

DH and I were passholders for 15+ years after I had left the company, and we made great memories and had nice times, but we also often say there's no way we'd have been able to experience all we did if we did NOT live here in Orlando and had the luxury of just driving home after a day and not having to fork over gobs of multi-day money for a hotel. It's simply gotten WAY too expensive.

So we let our Disney APs expire during COVID; it's all money-grabbing nowadays anyways and WAY too complicated- and CROWDED.

In fact, we're taking a break from ALL the theme parks (we had been ongoing APs to WDW, UO, SW, BG, LL).

And it's glorious! And money-saving! :ROFLMAO:

(though we still often go to Disney Springs to eat, or CityWalk after 6 = FREE!)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.