Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A recap

-Went on an 86 day road trip (in case you hadn't heard he'll tell you).

-Came back for about 45 straight days of Disney content with a few Rays games mixed in. Also experimented with baiting and switching his vids promising that he's doing one thing only to dump 20 minutes of Disney or Rays tacked on at the end.

-Found out Giggles might have something going with another guy. Embarked on a crash diet (sorry, "change of lifestyle") for when he will see her again.

-Went to Dragon Con.

-Flew to So Cal to see Giggles. Apparently found out that his bed down privileges with her had been revoked. Pretty sure she was to accompany him to SLC then back to Orlando but she didn't.

-Flew to Orlando in the middle of a Cat 4 hurricane. Stayed at Contemporary with another vlogger since his plus one was gone. Took abuse about his video then lied about it. Finally came clean and admitted that this trip had been planned for Epcots 40th anniversary but not that his plus 1 (giggles) didn't come.

-Had a few dvc stays but no plus 1 (giggles) so mommy came to the rescue. I unsubscribed at this point. I've only watched him here and there since then so some of the rest might be wrong.

-Went to Cleveland to see the Rays swept.

-Back to Orlando, struck You TUbe gold with a random fast food video then proceeded to overkill it with more fast food the next few days.

-Back to So Cal (again). He sees Giggles but apparently she is serious with her new beau (Seth Rogeny). Does a few things with Giggles but Seth Rogeny is around now so it becomes apparent he is out for good.

-Travel to Gatlinburg in what was supposed to be last years Christmas trip to the Smokies with Giggles until Blab screwed him. But of course no Giggles this time so mommy to the rescue again.

Sorry if I missed anything. If I did I'm sure it wasn't important.
Great synopsis @joet7565 🫡🥳 Well done!
His Dad was there too and neither of his parents have visited Dollywood, so there’s that!😜🧔🏻‍♂️👨🏼‍🦳🧓🏻

Reactions: 1
-Back to So Cal (again). He sees Giggles but apparently she is serious with her new beau (Seth Rogeny). Does a few things with Giggles but Seth Rogeny is around now so it becomes apparent he is out for good.
Yes! Seth Rogen! I was trying to place who that guy looked like!

Great recap! :love:

As much as he flies, I can’t believe he doesn’t have pre-check.

Reactions: 4
Adam has officially jumped the shark. He’s collaborating with the Smoky Mountain Grifters. I’m embarrassed for him.

F4558E66-2426-49E4-BF2D-270E6DCAA3F5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
About the only charitable thing we see Adam publicly do is let lesser channels hang out with him.

YITS is so bad I can't even make fun of them. To each their own though of course.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
-Found out Giggles might have something going with another guy. Embarked on a crash diet (sorry, "change of lifestyle") for when he will see her again.

-Flew to So Cal to see Giggles. Apparently found out that his bed down privileges with her had been revoked. Pretty sure she was to accompany him to SLC then back to Orlando but she didn't.

From what I've read on this board and when I read his comments on his channel (I don't watch the actual video. I stop it or don't turn the sound on). I never viewed Natalie as anything but a friend. Not even a friend with benefits. Not sure if I missed something past that. But it seemed pretty obvious (at least to me. I could be wrong or misread the comments) from the comments on Tattle that he really liked her even though he never acted on his feelings.

Saying that, it is own f'ing fault he never acted on his feelings. If he did and she shot him down and he'd rather have a friend then no friend at all. But he should have known that she'd end up with a boyfriend (or girlfriend). So why get jealous? Esp. when your "girlfriend" has a job were she interacts with lots of men. Granted they pay her. But if she has regulars (which this Seth Rogen might be one of her regulars). There is obviously a chance she'd want to date one for reals vs. paid.

Reactions: 7
Adam has officially jumped the shark. He’s collaborating with the Smoky Mountain Grifters. I’m embarrassed for him.

View attachment 1714156
OMG. At first I thought this pic was from like an FRE mash-up edit w/ Woo added from when Dawn fell that one time and her man was too busy filming to help her (does anyone remember that?)

But alas, it's real. :ROFLMAO:

The shark has totally been jumped. 🦈

Reactions: 10
YITS are fat ugly slobs that need to find real jobs. This vlogging thing isn't working for them.

• Heart
Jeez, that was pitiful.

I am mildly obsessed with those Gatlinburg ski lifts and really want to visit one day, but this video has me second-guessing myself. It'd be painful to try to enjoy the outdoors if the area is packed to the gills with hillbillies like these three hooting and hollering, rocking the lift and the bridges. I've skimmed the YITS threads here, and... do those two have some sort of learning disabilities? Something just feels very "off" about them. Adam can be pretty charismatic when he has someone to bounce off of, but these two are just giving him nothing. I'd rather watch him talk to the squirrels.

Minor nit-picks:
  • Adam continues to be baffled by the nomenclature of the Anakeesta Chondola, rambling on and on about how "I always call it a GONdola, but here they call it a CHONdola!" It's not hard to figure out that the name is a portmanteau that's a result of chairlifts and gondola pods hanging from the same wire.
  • Before digging into their donuts, they "clink" coffee cups, and Adam says: "Let's do a cheers here." No! "Cheers" is not a verb. You "toast" or "make a toast", and when you do, you say "Cheers", but you don't "cheers" something or "do a cheers".

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I landed in these forums because I was looking for more info on the BLAB drama and discovered people still talk about Adam (albeit not much, obviously). Had a weird "situationship" with him 10 years ago and idk how more of his personal life stuff hasn't oozed out and impacted what's left of his online "career".
Welcome! It sounds like you might have some of your own tea to spill on Adam. If you care to, we will gladly listen.

All of the BLAB drama, even with Adam, is discussed at length in the BLAB threads. And there is ongoing drama there with the toxic duo. They just don't know how to stop.

I landed in these forums because I was looking for more info on the BLAB drama and discovered people still talk about Adam (albeit not much, obviously). Had a weird "situationship" with him 10 years ago and idk how more of his personal life stuff hasn't oozed out and impacted what's left of his online "career". Sounds like his content has mostly continued to be lukewarm re-washing of the same kinds of things over the years. Gotta give credit for the consistency I suppose.
Spill-the-Tea-1000x600.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I haven't watched in awhile and seems like haven't missed much. Big news being Adam's California girl Daphne replaced him and he is left with his Mom, Jacob the carpetbagger, world of Micah, and Tampa jay. Not many attractive women in central Florida curious how he plays this going forward. Probably ends up finding another California girl who loves him for his money. Or who knows maybe a huge Hollywood plot twist is in store.

Reactions: 3
I landed in these forums because I was looking for more info on the BLAB drama and discovered people still talk about Adam (albeit not much, obviously). Had a weird "situationship" with him 10 years ago and idk how more of his personal life stuff hasn't oozed out and impacted what's left of his online "career". Sounds like his content has mostly continued to be lukewarm re-washing of the same kinds of things over the years. Gotta give credit for the consistency I suppose.
Details. 😁

Whatever respect I had for Adam is gone after socializing with those 2 nimrods.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.