Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No idea why he's there or where he's staying (he normally doesn't reveal his location while he's somewhere until after he's left), and he ends this vlog at the LV sign. As you mention, I have no confidence in him finding interesting things to do in LV. He mentions "some outskirts" but "also a lot of stuff in Vegas". His past Vegas videos have sucked, so I doubt anything will magically change this time. Could be he's doing some filming locations?

I think most random viewers are looking for Vegas videos that feature higher end experiences, drinking, pool action and gambling. I could be wrong. There's definitely other stuff to do, I'm not sure it pulls in views though.
You guys have no faith in good ol' Adam. I bet they have a TON of fast food taco places he could go to!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn't he imply the last time he was in Vegas that he hated the place? Curious to see him back there. Perhaps there's some Disney oriented event going on in Vegas that he plans to attend.

Reactions: 2
While Vegas is known for its gambling and drinking, there is still plenty for non-gamblers and non-drinkers to do there. The town seems to oscillate between "What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!" and "Sure, Bring the Kids!" extremes in the way that it markets itself (and certainly seems to be on the more adult-oriented end of the spectrum at the moment), there's just so much there that it's not hard to find something that fits your interests, no matter what they might be.

I think that one of Adam's better Vegas videos was the one he did last year with Dani702. I never really liked Dani in his Florida videos -- she always seemed awkward -- but on her "home turf" of Vegas, I thought she was great as she showcased different attractions and ways of getting around town. Adam certainly does better when he has someone to talk to in his videos, but his choice of friends is usually... questionable. But if Dani shows up for a Vegas video, I might tune in.

It's setting the bar low, but at least he's out of his Disney/baseball rut. I'll say I'm "cautiously optimistic".

Reactions: 5
You guys have no faith in good ol' Adam. I bet they have a TON of fast food taco places he could go to!
There are actually a ton of good taco places, especially on the East side. But knowing Woo he'll head straight for Taco Bell or Jack in the Box.
My brother and his kids went to a soccer tourney years ago and even with all the excellent dining choices they went to Denny's. I've never let him live that down 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The punk rock museum with Dani...maybe Adam will learn punk started a little before 1990.
---
Wow, turns out he leads the video description with it, as if he did visit, but the Punk Rock museum isn't open yet and they didn't go inside at all. Clickbait much, Adam?

Adam: "What area of Las Vegas would this be?"
Dani: "uh, I don't know....behind The Strat?"
Adam: "I mean, it's not the Strip and it's not Fremont"

Amazing local insight and Adam really does his research :rolleyes:. Are there any parts of Las Vegas that aren't The Strip or Fremont?

It seems all the things Adam wanted to do on this trip (Toontown, Punk Rock museum) have been delayed. And I guess to return in April would ruin his baseball travel plans 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Let me guess...he went to Vegas solely to go to that Punk Museum, and found out it wasn't opening March 10th like he thought (which is what he said in the video). That is why he seems totally lost and confused about what else to record in the vlog. 😂 Why can't he ever research, call places, etc. And the way he said 3 times he ordered double potato salad... 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dani: "uh, I don't know....behind The Strat?"
Naked City. They could pull up that info with a quick Google search. And several Vegas-based YouTubers have published videos about that very neighborhood.
So many things he could do in Vegas. But that would require effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sure he went to Vegas to hangout with his old bud Dani702 and her giant gazongas extensive knowledge of local history and roadside attractions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sure he went to Vegas to hangout with his old bud Dani702 and her giant gazongas extensive knowledge of local history and roadside attractions.
Dani sure seems like a nice girl, but I just do not understand all the "OMG so hot" reactions she receives online. Can people not see past the huge knockers to see her nose? Or the fact that she always has a look on her face like she's just smelled a fart? Although she's hanging with Adam, so maybe that explains the facial expression.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dani sure seems like a nice girl, but I just do not understand all the "OMG so hot" reactions she receives online. Can people not see past the huge knockers to see her nose? Or the fact that she always has a look on her face like she's just smelled a fart? Although she's hanging with Adam, so maybe that explains the facial expression.

I never understood the appeal either (not to sound like a catty female). She has a nice figure and big knockers for the dudes who are into that. I can see the appeal. Her nose does not bother me.

She is pleasant enough person the couple times I watched her. But she is not supermodel hot.

Reactions: 6
Hot for a vlogger which is a pretty low bar. I think her pleasant personality makes up for her nose a bit. Married to some real dorky guy (IMHO) maybe that gives other guys hope?

Hot for a vlogger which is a pretty low bar. I think her pleasant personality makes up for her nose a bit. Married to some real dorky guy (IMHO) maybe that gives other guys hope?
"Vlogger hot" is like "office hot" 🤣 . You're right about her pleasant personality. So many vloggers just seem so insufferable, but Dani is one of the few who is genuinely affable; a real breath of fresh air in that space.

I don't know anything about her personal life / family, but as a dorky guy myself, I say: Way to go, Mr. 702!

• Haha
Video Bob: "I don't know if your fans realize how big you are" 😂

Adam: "I really like this area of Vegas..."
1678736066873.png

I made very liberal use of the YouTube scrubbing slider today, I would say I watched about 8 minutes total of the 53 😳 min video.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Dani is pleasant and seems cool, but she definitely needs to step away from the fillers and tox. Her face doesn’t move and neither does her lips.

• Haha
80's overload with this Video Bob guy, driving around Las Vegas in a DeLorean, hitting up a few of 1980's themed food locations.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So basically Adam wanted to head back to Disneyland, and then said what else can I do to make the trip a little longer while I wait for baseball season to begin? I guess I'll stop in Vegas, and find either YouTuber friends or YouTubers that want to "work" with me, I'll let them make all the plans and they can decide what we'll do each day, and I don't have to put any effort into anything!

"I almost thought that bird was real, from this angle the bird looks real, I really think the bird looks real." And fater that I couldn't take it anymore and gave up.

And tomorrow, another THRILLING "first class flight experience"

Reactions: 7
So basically Adam wanted to head back to Disneyland, and then said what else can I do to make the trip a little longer while I wait for baseball season to begin? I guess I'll stop in Vegas, and find either YouTuber friends or YouTubers that want to "work" with me, I'll let them make all the plans and they can decide what we'll do each day, and I don't have to put any effort into anything!

"I almost thought that bird was real, from this angle the bird looks real, I really think the bird looks real." And fater that I couldn't take it anymore and gave up.

And tomorrow, another THRILLING "first class flight experience"
Surprised he didn't just make the 5ish hour drive from Vegas to Arizona to check out Cactus League Spring Training. You'd think he'd want some fresh, yet relevant content that could relate to his channel. But nope. The guy who doesn't drink is just chilling in Vegas for days while his friends figure out what to show him.

Surprised he didn't just make the 5ish hour drive from Vegas to Arizona to check out Cactus League Spring Training. You'd think he'd want some fresh, yet relevant content that could relate to his channel. But nope. The guy who doesn't drink is just chilling in Vegas for days while his friends figure out what to show him.
Yeah, but the ALMIGHTY RAYS aren't there...he's a HUGE baseball fan (but only if it's the Rays)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He probably thinks he's doing the Vegas based YouTubers a favor by allowing them to include him in their vlogs. He fancies himself a national celebrity, so of course him "guest starring" in their vlogs is sure to boost their visibility and increase their subscribers and income.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.