Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if this Justin person is who Adam was with when I saw him at Epcot on Friday. I didn't recognize the person he was talking to but it could have been him.

Reactions: 1
He's looking for an easy way to lose weight while being able to eat as much as you want of fatty, sugary, unhealthy foods. If anyone invented that method they'd be a gazillionaire.
Adam, skipping breakfast and lunch are terrible ideas. Your body goes into starvation mode because it knows you don't plan to feed it again for 24 hours (not counting your stupid piping hot caffeinated beverages). And walking between theme park rides and standing in line are not effective methods of exercise.
You must eat reasonably portioned meals that consist of healthy, nutritious food. Not hot dogs or greasy burgers or a huge pile of nachos. You know this but you reject it because it requires discipline, which you completely lack.
Be prepared for a boatload of health issues in your near future.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If Mr Woo wants to lose weight fast, he should cut off his head. Will improve his content and he will be skinny in no time.

He's looking for an easy way to lose weight while being able to eat as much as you want of fatty, sugary, unhealthy foods. If anyone invented that method they'd be a gazillionaire.
Adam, skipping breakfast and lunch are terrible ideas. Your body goes into starvation mode because it knows you don't plan to feed it again for 24 hours (not counting your stupid piping hot caffeinated beverages). And walking between theme park rides and standing in line are not effective methods of exercise.
You must eat reasonably portioned meals that consist of healthy, nutritious food. Not hot dogs or greasy burgers or a huge pile of nachos. You know this but you reject it because it requires discipline, which you completely lack.
Be prepared for a boatload of health issues in your near future.
You are clearly not a nutritionist so don’t give advice. Everyone is different and many people intermittent fast and do full fasts and are very healthy. Your body does NOT go into starvation mode!! You sound like a pe teacher from 1988

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You are clearly not a nutritionist so don’t give advice. Everyone is different and many people intermittent fast and do full fasts and are very healthy. Your body does NOT go into starvation mode!! You sound like a pe teacher from 1988
Sure, but we're talking specifically about Woo here.

Clearly, skipping breakfast and lunch and / or his previous dabbling in intermittent fasting is NOT working for him.

Find a balance. You answered your own question. 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1900214
In other news, OMG...I just noticed that there was NOT a space between one of the periods in his latest rambling!

1674479004808.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The area around Splash Mountain was a beehive of activity yesterday. I saw Adam, Justin, Micah and Promise.

A00FAFEF-BDC5-4E77-A9D6-3587E67242F3.jpeg
222E29DE-8D0A-4236-85E3-C3CEC6B02E68.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Even black coffee is questionable for maintaining a fasting state. If he had cream and sugar or even artificial sweetener in it that isn't fasting in the strict sense.

He can't easily do keto or other low carb diets due to heavy reliance on theme park and fast food.

Has he ever tried just counting calories? Some say now that isn't the greatest thing but it might open his eyes a bit. Belly fat is bad for your heart.

Reactions: 1
I doubt people who are utilizing healthy intermittent or full fasting follow their fast up with hot dogs, greasy burgers or a huge plate of another fatty, unhealthy food.

Reactions: 9
I doubt people who are utilizing healthy intermittent or full fasting follow their fast up with hot dogs, greasy burgers or a huge plate of another fatty, unhealthy food.
Exactly. (y)

I mean, we're only talking about Adam here... and not referring to anyone doing proper fasting, who are under the care of a physician, and / or whatever.

I also highly doubt he really IS only eating one meal at night and never eats lunch. We often see him eating lunch.

Besides, are we to believe that ginormous gut he's been sporting is ONLY from eating one time a day? Like @VloggerCritic even inferred re: his coffee. If he's at Starbucks in the a.m. and happens to get a loaded coffee with lots of crap in it (e.g., sugars, creams, added flavors, etc.), that could be the equivalent in calories of a meal itself.

Me think he's fibbing here or there in what he does off camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think it's funny he's asking for tips! What happened to his new bike & his Celebration gym membership? Tip: Go get some exercise. I wonder if people are telling him the cool diet tips celebrities are doing by getting Diabetes medicine to lose weight quick. I'm sure he'd order it. He has no problem throwing money away. Yet, most likely, he probably actually needs the medication for actual diabetes!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just have trouble believing any nutritionist would advise "fast until dinnertime and then have a double double, animal style fries and a milkshake for dinner and you'll lose weight and be healthy".
You can't "make up" for consuming 3000 calories of fat and grease and sugar by skipping breakfast and lunch.
It's common sense.
I just hope he doesn't have a "medical event" at a theme park or while he's "meandering" through a downtrodden small town in the boonies.

• Haha
Did anyone notice that there wasn't a single African American riding Splash Mountain in Adam's entire 44 minute SM finale video? That alone shows me Disney was right to shut down the divisive Splash Mountain and re-theme it to Tiana.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone notice that there wasn't a single African American riding Splash Mountain in Adam's entire 44 minute SM finale video? That alone shows me Disney was right to shut down the divisive Splash Mountain and re-theme it to Tiana.
I myself, a mid-30's white male, happened to notice the crowds were almost exclusively white folk. There's a reason some of the banter Twitter pages equated yesterday's closing of Splash to January 6th for the Disney adults 😂 . Most all of the weirdos standing around waiting to try to be the last person on a log flume ride all had a "look" about them if you catch my drift.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just have trouble believing any nutritionist would advise "fast until dinnertime and then have a double double, animal style fries and a milkshake for dinner and you'll lose weight and be healthy".
You can't "make up" for consuming 3000 calories of fat and grease and sugar by skipping breakfast and lunch.
It's common sense.
I just hope he doesn't have a "medical event" at a theme park or while he's "meandering" through a downtrodden small town in the boonies.
Intermittent fasting is based off a study that saw that eating a set healthy amount of calories in a restricted feeding time rather than the exact same calories grazed throughout the day led to more lean muscle mass vs more fat when grazing the same calories.

So you are right Adam eating 4000 calories of crappy take out will make him fat no matter what time he eats it. Doesn't matter if it's Keto, Fasting, Paleo, Vegan etc you still have to count calories.

The best thing he could do for himself is learn how to cook. Stop eating take out for every meal. He won't though and we'll see the same cycle throughout this year.

Exactly. (y)

I mean, we're only talking about Adam here... and not referring to anyone doing proper fasting, who are under the care of a physician, and / or whatever.

I also highly doubt he really IS only eating one meal at night and never eats lunch. We often see him eating lunch.

Besides, are we to believe that ginormous gut he's been sporting is ONLY from eating one time a day? Like @VloggerCritic even inferred re: his coffee. If he's at Starbucks in the a.m. and happens to get a loaded coffee with lots of crap in it (e.g., sugars, creams, added flavors, etc.), that could be the equivalent in calories of a meal itself.

Me think he's fibbing here or there in what he does off camera.
His morning coffees are probably equivelent to most peoples breakfast and lunch calorie wise. I believe he has one very very large meal a day but drinks most of his calories through coffee and Soda. Back in his heyday he lost a ton of weight just by only drinking water which shows how many calories he was drinking.

Reactions: 5
The mental health crisis is real. Bad enough they're trying to hang on to Disney's racist past, but for some to be wearing stuffed animals and some bringing flowers for the funeral. Get these people some help!!!

• Haha
I intermittent fast but cook every meal. I eat burgers, steaks, bacon, chicken, eggs, broccoli I eat from around 2-6pm. I make sure to not drink anything in the morning for about two hours after I wake and my last meal is at least two hours before bed. I’m 44. 5’7 165lbs. With around 14% body fat. It’s not for everyone but it works for many. It’s not the style of his eating habits it’s that he eats out for literally every meal..and its probably fast food, theme park food and pop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.