Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure everyone here knew exactly what video adam would put out today. More disney to ride around a train for most of the day like nobody has ever seen it. This will be along with all the other fools who rush to film the same thing. Oh wow look a train. Golly gee. This man is a joke and has been for over a year or more. Yet people will still watch it.
he's late. There were so many livestreams on the train yesterday.

Reactions: 6
I wish I was as enthusiastic about anything as much as Adam is about that train.

Hearing him talk a mile-a-minute about the whole thing and how "historic" the day is, it's kind of nice to see him so excited about something instead of doing his too-cool-for-school act.

I watched bits and pieces of this one along with his video yesterday at the animal park, and as far as Adam's videos go, they were ok... but if I want to watch animals, I'm better off switching on something like Planet Earth or the National Geographic channel... and if I want to watch the Disney World train, I'm better off watching something like this that's not interrupted by his babbling:

Reactions: 2
Mostly harmless man child. Is he grifting anybody? No Patreon, no super chat, no merch so he seems mostly harmless. Is there a little Adam in somewhere though? That's the scary thought that he's possibly reproduced!

• Haha
  • Wow
Hmm, wonder where he got this idea?

View attachment 1834024
A year ago at this time he was commenting that he wanted to start the new year on the road traveling to places like Michigan (?) to be "one with the cold". I was shocked that he wanted to hit the road in the middle of winter, especially after his harrowing experiences on the icy roads in the Texas polar vortex from the prior winter. If I recall, this past winter he got as far as the Carolinas before turning around and heading back to Florida. I don't know if he was really thinking going further north, but I don't doubt the winter weather probably had something to do with his initial plans. Yeah, don't know why someone planning road trips in January would not consider that.

It is nice that he is thinking about Key West this time, no doubt staying at the DVC resort there. But am I correct to assume it is near impossible to find available rooms in January at this late date? As we know, planning was never his strong suit.

It is nice that he is thinking about Key West this time, no doubt staying at the DVC resort there. But am I correct to assume it is near impossible to find available rooms in January at this late date? As we know, planning was never his strong suit.
Disney's Old Key West resort is actually on Walt Disney World property in Orlando, it's not actually in Key West. Disney has no resorts in Key West to my knowledge, just the Vero Beach location (and then the Hilton Head location would also be the closest non-WDW property from Central Orlando)

Reactions: 7
A year ago at this time he was commenting that he wanted to start the new year on the road traveling to places like Michigan (?) to be "one with the cold". I was shocked that he wanted to hit the road in the middle of winter, especially after his harrowing experiences on the icy roads in the Texas polar vortex from the prior winter. If I recall, this past winter he got as far as the Carolinas before turning around and heading back to Florida. I don't know if he was really thinking going further north, but I don't doubt the winter weather probably had something to do with his initial plans. Yeah, don't know why someone planning road trips in January would not consider that.

There's rooms available but he'd have to pay a pretty penny even for the cheapest options. Not sure when his actual planned dates are, but I did a hotel site search and the cheapest in Key west proper staying from the 2nd to the 10th would be over $2100. That's more than most people pay for rent for a month. And again that's the low end. Some of the recommended hotels for the same stay are 2-3x more. If he goes 1 week later the high end prices aren't as high, but the low end prices are higher, so pick your poison. IDK why you would spend thousands a year on DVC and then drop even more for a week somewhere you don't necessarily even want to go just going because you want to shut up the people that say hey you've never been there before!

Reactions: 4

maybe I'm out of the loop, but what DVC resort is in Key West???

Florida beware. A big load on a bike followed by flies may pass through your neighborhood. Keep a can of bug spray handy.

checked his socialblade stats for the first time in a while, and he's down 30% in views over the last 30 days, his projected yearly earnings are now under 100k for the first time since I recall checking his stats ($91,000 max currently), and his weekly cumulative video views have dropped from over 800,000 the 2nd week of November to 300,000 now. Not posting a video every day certainly adds up after a few days off. We may very well be seeing the circling of the drain.

Reactions: 5
He was voted most boring Disney blogger on some awards thing I saw on the Tim Tracker thread so now he’s posted a vote on FB about what people’s favourite type of content it. So far the backroads stuff is winning.

most boring Disney vlogger? How can anyone say that with titles like today's:

1672500773472.png

here's a revealing Facebook poll of the "Woovian Universe":

1672503340175.png

Is it good that his announced 2023 plans are full of baseball content when it's in dead last place? 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He's at 664K subs. I kinda want to see him hit 666K so his Dad's head explodes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.