Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thumbnails on his older videos used to draw you in with something interesting, but lately he's been solely relying on himself to entice viewers.
He probably watched some video that says he’d get more views with showing his face than not. Ever notice how these vloggers all do that “surprised!” face in their thumbnails? Yeah, it’s that.

Reactions: 9
He probably watched some video that says he’d get more views with showing his face than not. Ever notice how these vloggers all do that “surprised!” face in their thumbnails? Yeah, it’s that.
The surprised face antics are hard-core cringe. I want to slap the surprised look off their face.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The "surprised!" face thing is so so stupid.

But to me, the even more stupid look is the classic (which Woo has mastered) -

"Oh! Did you just catch me looking off to the side or away from the camera, half-blurred and in the middle of saying something and looking like I just rolled out of bed, and I just so happened to choose this very random instant as my thumbnail that I had ZERO control over in choosing?! Aren't I clever?"

1671716506015.png

:rolleyes: 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean, two days in a row. 🤦‍♀️

Do you read on here, Adam? Are you just trolling us now? Cuz it's not working. :rolleyes:

It's not cute. It's not funny. It's not "punk." It's not edgy.

It's moronic, juvenile, and sad.

1671722287742.png

ETA: This is some riveting friggin stuff right here! :ROFLMAO:

1671722499878.png

1671722571244.png

1671722549711.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tim always seems way happier in Adam's videos so might give that one a watch but not 41 minutes worth. Woof!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really don't mind Adam all that much. I kind of pity him because he no doubt has some sort of developmental issue. He's achieved a lot of success in spite of that. He also seems like a genuinely nice guy. I'm sure there is a darker side as someone posted before but on the surface he seems alright. What I cannot stand is his relationship with the trackers, mainly Tim. He knows how crappy the wife is yet he still hangs out with them, it's pretty gross.

• Haha
I really don't mind Adam all that much. I kind of pity him because he no doubt has some sort of developmental issue. He's achieved a lot of success in spite of that. He also seems like a genuinely nice guy. I'm sure there is a darker side as someone posted before but on the surface he seems alright. What I cannot stand is his relationship with the trackers, mainly Tim. He knows how crappy the wife is yet he still hangs out with them, it's pretty gross.
Except he's not a genuinely nice guy. :ROFLMAO: I speak from experience. :ROFLMAO:

Found on reddit... Yet another example of snippy Woo as usual.

1671733987573.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
It's interesting he buys a GoPro shortly after Disney World announced a no filming policy for Space Mountain (and is rumored to expand this ban for all Disney World resort coasters). Is he going to flagrantly violate Disney's rules again by still filming on coasters with the GoPro and risk yet another ban from his beloved Disney World?

Reactions: 3
ATW dropping the little known trivia that Roy Disney is... get this.... WALT DISNEY'S BROTHER.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It's interesting he buys a GoPro shortly after Disney World announced a no filming policy for Space Mountain (and is rumored to expand this ban for all Disney World resort coasters). Is he going to flagrantly violate Disney's rules again by still filming on coasters with the GoPro and risk yet another ban from his beloved Disney World?
There isn’t a no filming policy. There’s a no loose article policy. You can still film with a GoPro.

https://blogmickey.com/2022/12/spac...w-loose-article-policy-filming-still-allowed/

Reactions: 7
Watching the ATW with Tim Tracker video now. ATW really seems like a moron in this one. Repeating himself more than usual. Forgetting what he's eating repeatedly - Tim had to tell him multiple times that he was eating apple cake and ATW kept asking if it was carrot cake. We were laughing outloud at his stupidity in this one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
22.12.2022_20.26.16_REC.png

WTF? Saw this comment on his last Tracker video, so I scrolled through the 339 comments and found Woo must have deleted comments from the trolls who had "opinions" he didn't agree with. Great job virtue signalling your tolerance to criticism and cancelling that criticism at the same time. You're a modern day hero Adam. You should run off with Corey Feldman's band as a backup bassist/roadie, or be a sideshow geek who bites heads off chickens, same thing. All good, your Stans will support you for some weird unknown reason.

• Haha
View attachment 1826539

WTF? Saw this comment on his last Tracker video, so I scrolled through the 339 comments and found Woo must have deleted comments from the trolls who had "opinions" he didn't agree with. Great job virtue signalling your tolerance to criticism and cancelling that criticism at the same time. You're a modern day hero Adam. You should run off with Corey Feldman's band as a backup bassist/roadie, or be a sideshow geek who bites heads off chickens, same thing. All good, your Stans will support you for some weird unknown reason.
That's the most hilarious comment yet. "Just people with opinions. All good." ?!?! :ROFLMAO:

Yet he cherry picks so many comments to be snarky to as of late?

Can't be both, Adam. It makes you a fraud.

• Haha
Adam has officially given up on dieting until after Christmas since he hasn't been doing well and eating healthy.

Reactions: 3
Mr Woo is still giddy after peeing on a tree with his buddies and will start a new segment, "Peeing with Mr Woo" Next up, peeing on a gator. All survivors will then pee on the Disney train to help with the steam. The possibilities are endless for this collection of masterminds

• Haha
Watching the ATW with Tim Tracker video now. ATW really seems like a moron in this one. Repeating himself more than usual. Forgetting what he's eating repeatedly - Tim had to tell him multiple times that he was eating apple cake and ATW kept asking if it was carrot cake. We were laughing outloud at his stupidity in this one.
If what you said is true then hopefully one of his friends. Can encourage him to go see the doctor as that’s a big red flag.

• Haha
I watched the ATW & TTT together. In my opinion they sure seemed as if they had both indulged in some THC before hitting the park. They always get goofy and obnoxious around each other, but this was more than usual. I very well could be wrong, but. . . . I have my suspicions. Not that I care in itself but TTT is always now so goody goody goodness gracious me family channel man that it rubbed me the wrong way. If they were not indulging a bit before going into the parks, then in some ways that just means they are just man children jerks on camera. ATW is better when he is solo than paired up with other espciallly TTT.

• Haha
I'm sure everyone here knew exactly what video adam would put out today. More disney to ride around a train for most of the day like nobody has ever seen it. This will be along with all the other fools who rush to film the same thing. Oh wow look a train. Golly gee. This man is a joke and has been for over a year or more. Yet people will still watch it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.