Adam the Woo #8 So Boring These Days That This Thread Is Just About... Over .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol! Indeed. He could had easily used his tongue pressed to the roof of his mouth instead of his bleeping thumb! Not a good look, Adam! Not a good look! 😜🧔🏻‍♂️ 👶🏻

Agreed! They did look scrumptious. At least he ate them! His momma started freaking out and refused to eat the fritters. That was truly sad, but more for Adam I guess! 😜
What was she freaking out over? I didn’t bother watching the video.

Reactions: 3
"...would love to get a tour of the inside with permission" Why??? (maybe he tries to explain, I am not watching the video or anything else that tries to make money off the Bin Laden name). Did he have permission to roam around outside? How is that different than inside (where he insists on getting permission)?

1673284775755.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What was she freaking out over? I didn’t bother watching the video.
@WhiteWabbit66, these two Floridian adults did not know what conch fritters were made out of! I kid you not! Anyway, Adam decides to look up conch and realizes that the conch shell 🐚 is quite familiar and the creature inside supplies the meat for the fritter. Adam defines it as tantamount to escargot 🐌 and that freaked out Momma Woo and she refused to eat the conch fritters!😜

"...would love to get a tour of the inside with permission" Why??? (maybe he tries to explain, I am not watching the video or anything else that tries to make money off the Bin Laden name). Did he have permission to roam around outside? How is that different than inside (where he insists on getting permission)?

View attachment 1868860
Indubitably @dirtnap101! A trespass is a trespass, Adam! The fact that he did not know who owned it before he entered the property was even more of a reason to figure that out before entering. Trespass is knowingly entering another owners' property or land without permission. Then he creates video evidence of the trespass! I hope for his sake no one charges him with trespass. Stay tuned! 😜 ⚖

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh boy, Adam's baseball mancrush/fake friend Brett Phillips has been signed by Adam's fake second favorite team, the Angels.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh look another video of Adam exploiting a death and faulty equipment at ICON park again.

• Sad
  • Haha
A trespass is a trespass, Adam! The fact that he did not know who owned it before he entered the property was even more of a reason to figure that out before entering. Trespass is knowingly entering another owners' property or land without permission. Then he creates video evidence of the trespass! I hope for his sake no one charges him with trespass. Stay tuned! 😜 ⚖
Wow, if Adam thinks Disney and Universal react harshly to trespassing, he's really going to be in for it if he crosses the Bin Ladens! :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Man, is this guy bored/lazy/burned out or is he just bored/lazy/burned out. Riveting stuff here.

1673445655238.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Do you think he has any idea of world events and knows anything about why the ex-President of Brazil is in Celebration? Does he fit in reading the news between episodes of Dukes of Hazzard?

"At this point in my life, I don't own a home, I'm just renting." Not casting any shame on renters, it's a great and sound strategy for some, but Adam's choice of words makes it sound like he used to own a home and chooses not to now. I don't believe he's ever owned a home of any sort, but I may be wrong.

Again with the "I don't know what I might do" syndrome. As if he might move to Singapore and buy a home there, or Barcelona, or as if he's considered moving to Alaska. Those things would be shocking (and interesting). But then he clearly outlines that he will end up in one of the 3 usual locations he spends a lot of his time in and has lived in or seriously considered living in previously: Central Florida, LA or Gatlinburg/PF. What a mystery, who knows what he might do :rolleyes:

Big gators, Mickey power pole, the complete and utter obsession with the same 5 photographers doing nothing 5 different times in a 20 min video, using big words that he doesn't know the meaning of (com·mis·er·ate: express or feel sympathy or pity; sympathize). He really packed the amazing content into this one...

• Haha
He's never owned a home or he would have pointed it out during the annual walk through of his old town. He really missed an opportunity though he should have bought a place at the height of his Youtube channels when he had two channels doing really well. He could have rented it out while he travelled around and have it pay for itself but I guess he prefers buying Disney stuff over having a home to retire too.

• Haha
Oh give me a bleeping break. Some numb nuts started a petition to get Adam's Universal Orlando ban lifted. Sure, he literally just trespassed at the Bin Laden property days ago, but he's definitely a changed man and should be allowed back 😂

1673617057768.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His buddy Fresh Baked is in town and is visiting WDW for the first time in 30 years and raves about it. Adam asks if he is going to start coming back. Fresh Baked says I'm gonna try and then goes but how can I make this profitable. Typical vlogger.

• Sad
  • Haha
Adam posted his infamous bicycle-down-a-slide clip as a throwback on Facebook today, and I think the whole thing is so emblematic of his mindset. An idea pops in his head, he doesn't give it much thought (or even realizes that it's a bad idea) but continues on with it anyway.

1673632891198.png

It's sometimes fun to watch him bumble through life, but boy can he be exhausting!

• Haha
Adam posted his infamous bicycle-down-a-slide clip as a throwback on Facebook today, and I think the whole thing is so emblematic of his mindset. An idea pops in his head, he doesn't give it much thought (or even realizes that it's a bad idea) but continues on with it anyway.

View attachment 1880089

It's sometimes fun to watch him bumble through life, but boy can he be exhausting!
THAT was at least funny and entertaining, if sad in some way. Now he just rides his bike around Celebration looking at inactive paparazzi and new construction and mumbling...

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1880089

It's no coincidence that shortly after he uploaded that stunt the city of Orange removed those slides from that spot. I used to live nearby and go on the bike path the slides were next to. I'm sure after he uploaded this clip it got back to the city of the potential liability, or copycats started doing the same thing more and more so they had to get rid of them.

As an aside even though I liked that trail, it seemed like there were always sketchy dudes standing by themselves spaced out in different intervals along the path, I always figured were lookouts for drug deals that happened along there. But at least they were more respectful to the property than Adam was!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.