Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So for those that don't follow the quick moving threads of Best Life & Beyond it sounds like they might have broken up or are at least are living apart. It's been a year since the drama with Adam so their lease would be up and perhaps they can no longer afford it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Honestly, this is the most disgusting thing I’ve heard about any vlogger. Adam should be ashamed of himself.

So sorry you went through that piratewatercocktail.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Wow...who frowns upon returning a rental car without a full tank? Society? No. Rental Car companies? No, they'd be happy to fill it up for you and change you an inflated fee to do so. So why does Adam insist on repeatedly using the phrase "it's frowned upon to return a rental car without a full tank"?

"We're supposed to board in 15 mins and the plane isn't at the gate yet, maybe we'll be delayed" - Maybe???

After a week of constant cheesesteak, surely Adam will choose healthier options on the way home....oh wait, 2 bags of potato chips, another bag of different chips, another bag of salty corn chips, 2 (or more) Dr. Peppers and some cookies. Bravo!

It's amazing how much money he spends constantly flying first class and he has no clue what a real, modern first class seat looks like - "oh wow, it looks like this seat folds down to almost flat like a bed!" Now that he knows it exists, will he go out of his way to find flights with such seats?

• Haha

robotmonster

Mr Woo and World of Mediocre appear to buy the same baby poo colored shorts from the same over sized little boy store. The clerks must be thrilled to see those two loads show up and stink up every pair of shorts till they find one that fits. Then it is off to where the Merchant Marines get tatted up to make their legs even more pretty for all to see. Just another day in the world of the simple minded.

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
I forget, has Adam ever done a road trip of the South with his parents? Has he ever stopped at a Buc-ees before? Has he ever covered "wacky" roadside attractions? Everything old is new again for ATW.

OCD Adam must mention the "self-pumping gas nozzle" again. Here's some Buc-O's snack rings...let me show the same bag, same flavor on every single rack hook on the display. And for breakfast (which he never eats) a very healthy Sausage and Egg and Cheese breakfast sandwich. And let's get some "Beaver Nuggets", too, because "they are a thing" and also very healthy, I'm sure. And everyone I know trying to lose some weight would certainly also get a big bag of pork rinds, yummy!

Here's good old Mr. Williams, Mr. Hateful Religious Zealot, with his Buc-ee's food. For his sake, I hope the person in the back making his sandwich wasn't gay or anything.

Hey, know what would be fun after we stopped at Buc-ee's? Let's stop at the next one, an hour later! And just a little while later, let's stop at the Welcome to Georgia rest stop. I wonder when Adam points out the "Wonders of Georgia" display if he knows what Stone Mountain is all about?

So he stands there with his dad and goes through the whole, boring convo about the picnic tables and have you ever seen anyone use them at a rest stop, and dad says no, and then he sees people very far away using one and says "oh, those people are using one!" Then 5 minutes later his mom is there and he has literally the exact same convo with her, and acts like he just spotted the same people using the same picnic table far away. WTF?

Seems odd Preacher Jim didn't go in the Smallest Church in America (even though there are apparently 8,000 Smallest Churches in America).

30 mins of multiple Buc-ee's and rest stops. Truly thrilling.

• Haha

ScottFL

Tilt a whirl operator at the Strawberry Fest kept them on for 10 mins!!! Screaming like girls.

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
I'm sure he went to Vegas to hangout with his old bud Dani702 and her giant gazongas extensive knowledge of local history and roadside attractions.

• Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
Breaking news in the Woovian world...Adam the Woo is straight, I repeat he is STRAIGHT! He's dating a woman who has a son according to a Woovian on the Adam the Woo criticism reddit page. She's the woman with a white hat and every time Ryan changed direction, there she and the kid were. I'm sure big Reverend Jim and Mama Woo were turning up the charm on their future daughter in law.
---
Madame the Woo 2.0? And a possible Woospring in the offing too? Praise the Lord, HE has Risen!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
With this revelation of Adam's "stealthing" behavior, I wonder if there might be some Adam the Woo progeny out there that we're (and perhaps even Adam) is not aware of yet.
Thankfully none from me. Just had to worry about diseases for awhile. Came out unscathed in that regard despite what the odds now appear to be.

• Heart

Den333

1.jpg

Micah's video on top. Adam's on the bottom. Same content as they were together. Look at the total times. I wonder what additional content Adam peppered in?

• Haha
  • Wow
He decrys "money grabs" just after admitting he put outs low effort videos just to generate more money. Irony is lost on him.

He is also becoming more snarky in his reply to any comment with even the hint of criticism.

22.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
If a great title like this doesn't pull in the viewers, I don't know what will...he can't even be bothered to come up with a new title for his flying, it's always "My <insert airline name here> first class flight experience <departure city> to <destination>". Kudos for thinking anyone is tuning in for the short layover in Denver.

My United Airlines First Class Flight Experience Seattle To Philadelphia - Short Layover In Denver
It's baffling to me that anyone continues to tune in. Maybe someone who has never flown first class and wants to see what it's like? But after just one or two videos like that, their curiosity should be sated -- he presents nothing new with each subsequent flight video. I'm a self-proclaimed aviation geek, and even I'm not about to waste my time on that nonsense.

• Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
She has standards, though...she didn't want to eat on a garbage can.
I'm going to think about this every food and wine festival 🤣🤣🤣
My standards are lower than someone who buys their hair from the clearance rack at Spirit Halloween
---
Honestly, she looks like she also stinks with her hair as it is. I can't imagine how much grime and crap gets knotted up in her hair. 🤣
---

Wait, you can follow people here? What does that mean? 😅
I dont know! they are always telling me to follow people to see posts in my "feed" and im like whoa!

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Wow, who knew that showing content other than walk-and-talks, first-class airfare, Disney, and Rays baseball involved legal fees and community service!

Pretty sure this dude wasn't just referring to you trespassing, Adam. You inferred that yourself.

Make sense? :rolleyes: (oh sorry, Make sense_SPACE_?)

1680025633076.png

• Haha

zag209

5 Disneeeeeeee videos in a row, and 7 of 8 (or 8 of 9 if you count the walk & talk where he talks about Disney stock)! He full on planted the Disney pepper tree and is harvesting now.

• Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221126_063127_YouTube.jpg

This performer looks as perplexed as everyone who watches Adam's vlogs.

Welcome to the second in the series of "Random Disney Cast Member as the thumbnail".

• Haha

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So what sparked this obvious mid life crisis that Adam is currently going through?
Natalie friend zoning him for a new sugar daddy? I don't think he ever got out of the friend zone though at least from her perspective. He likely had more feelings for her than she did for him. Just my pure speculation of course.

Or maybe he realizes how pointless just making the same videos over and over has become?

• Haha