Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

robotmonster

Why are Disney vloggers so damn creepy? Would any sane parent let their kids near them? They are sweaty, smelly, hunchbacked and poop their pants. Listen to their nasally dialogue repeating the same crap over and over and over again. Watch them spit while they talk. Watch their belly's jiggle while they walk. And watch them act like they are something special with a straight face. Lordy, Lordy, Lordy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Today's vlog summary: Fat middle-aged white guys in dreary New Jersey who love horror movies and filming locations and coffee and Bruce Springsteen

Get sage advice like "some wild animals aren't too friendly!", learn not to sightsee the Jersey Shore in February, and learn there was a band called The Bouncing Souls that Adam talks about as if they were The Eagles or something.

Adam gave his new pal quite the laughing fit as they rolled into Camden, what a comedian!

Cue the never-ending stream of cheesesteak, which has to be good because the place has t-shirts that say "Eat the A$$", Adam eating with his fingers in his mouth, and The End.

• Haha
It seems to me that Mr. Woo could benefit from a financial advisor that can help manage his funds so that paying taxes would not seem like "giving away my savings". I'm sure such an advisor would take into account his special "wants and needs" but I doubt Adam would be incline to follow sage advice like cutting down on first class flights or purchasing prime dugout seats for baseball games for his friends or for that matter is it is really necessary to travel to a dozen cities for baseball games while "investing" in DVC resorts. This is very similar to Adam expressing his desire to lose weight numerous times but not seem to be interested in seeing a nutritionist to follow a more healthy diet that does not consist of consuming tons of processed food every day. Adam does seem stuck in a toddler like syndrome of "I'll do what I want". Once in awhile, a reminder comes along like tax day to remind Mr. Woo that he has to come down from Fantasyland and live in the real world. He does not seem to take it well when that happens.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mr 7Percent

Haven't watched any ATW vids lately. Too turned off by the thumbnails of dirtbags in redneck white trash wonderland.

• Haha
  • Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
oh boy Delta first class for a whole 3 hour flight!

Really, really enjoy the detail as he goes through every personal item he has and tells us whether it went in the bin or the belt for his trip thru security. It's enthralling, to be honest.

I wish he bought the coloring book and made a separate 3 hour video of him coloring it it, that would've been amazing. I can just see Adam working on his coloring book while he has his burger, coke and watches The Goonies, like a real big boy adult!

Last edited:
  • Haha

DA Stella

Chatty Member
You are clearly not a nutritionist so don’t give advice. Everyone is different and many people intermittent fast and do full fasts and are very healthy. Your body does NOT go into starvation mode!! You sound like a pe teacher from 1988
I doubt people who are utilizing healthy intermittent or full fasting follow their fast up with hot dogs, greasy burgers or a huge plate of another fatty, unhealthy food.

cardfrek

VIP Member
Once in a while I type Adam the Woo into the search on YT. I type it because I never subbed to his channel. The YT algorithm knows me so well, it suggested:

I saw today's vid is all about flying commercial, such thrilling content there sport! Still, I find it amazing he makes a living out of this type of content.
LOL I was browsing through his archives the other day and came across that exact vlog 🤣🤣🤣 most of it was boring, but it got fun when it got to the part where he got kicked out, and then all the whining and complaining in his car a few min later 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Den333

Almost the entirety of this "vlog" was filmed in his hotel room. Really do the work to provide content to his eager stans.
The hotel content contained lots of unedited footage waiting for the Waterworld Plane to launch. Just like unedited footage waiting for the Celebration Clocks minute hand to move. The only editing he seems to do is cut himself or others off while speaking. Sadly no Mickey Power Poles to film in California.

• Haha

robotmonster

Mr Woo and the Slacker look and sound like escapees from a mental institute. Shoving greasy fast food in their stupid faces with dirty hands they set the bar high for boring disgusting vlogs. What's next, side by side stalls in the men's room where they describe the joys of fast-food eviction.

• Haha
  • Sick

Den333

Time Stamped.

I mentioned this lazy edit before. Adam, Did we really have to see nearly 3 minutes of you looking around stuck in Rock 'n' Roller Coaster? There is something called editing.