Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Den333

Adam loves to overpay. He says he does buy online but with a "When in Rome" moment, he has to purchase a Dukes of Hazzard DVD set from a Mom and Pop store because it's good to support them. He pays $109 when he could get it them much cheaper.

dvd.JPG

Dukes.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

dirtnap101

VIP Member
based on his point totals at each resort, just his annual dues are over $4000/year, and from what I can see from googling, generally the dues INCREASE every year by anywhere from 1-4%

• Wow
Reactions: 10

bten1989

VIP Member
Good lord with the "when you rent a car, it's frowned upon when you don't fill it up with gas"... It's serious Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V with this guy anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hereforthesh

Chatty Member
One of those people Adam spoke with was wearing a Song of the South t-shirt.
Yeah, that too. That was the epitome of show me you're a racist without saying anything. They were proud to wear it too. Then the ones talking about how they grew up watching it blah bah blah.

Now, I get nostalgia. However, when that nostalgia is based on something like this, I can cut off my love for it and realize that what might have once seemed okay back then, isn't so now, and will do the right thing by not continuing my love affair with it. If people want to call me "woke," so be it. I'd rather be awake, and not perpetuating the stereotypes and falsehoods of how life was back in "The good old days."

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Wow...who frowns upon returning a rental car without a full tank? Society? No. Rental Car companies? No, they'd be happy to fill it up for you and change you an inflated fee to do so. So why does Adam insist on repeatedly using the phrase "it's frowned upon to return a rental car without a full tank"?

"We're supposed to board in 15 mins and the plane isn't at the gate yet, maybe we'll be delayed" - Maybe???

After a week of constant cheesesteak, surely Adam will choose healthier options on the way home....oh wait, 2 bags of potato chips, another bag of different chips, another bag of salty corn chips, 2 (or more) Dr. Peppers and some cookies. Bravo!

It's amazing how much money he spends constantly flying first class and he has no clue what a real, modern first class seat looks like - "oh wow, it looks like this seat folds down to almost flat like a bed!" Now that he knows it exists, will he go out of his way to find flights with such seats?
He's like the bus in Speed, but instead of blowing up if it gets below 50 mph, it's like he's afraid he's going to explode if he's silent for more than a few seconds. Just constantly talking to fill dead air without bothering to consider if anything he says makes any sense. Maybe he'd catch these sorts of things and edit them out if he put a little more care into his work, but he's proven to be really lazy about it all lately.

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
ATW has gotten so boring that I think he's transitioning his channel to a "central FL for retirees" theme with his mommy and me vlogs. I find it funny that papa woo is only present in the hotel room. He wouldn't dare step foot into a theme park! There could be gays, vaccinated sickos who "got the jab", heathens, and other awful people in there having a good time. How dare they!
But that didn’t stop his fat ass from staying in one of Disney’s fancy rooms. I hope lots of gay sex happened in that bed that he and his wife slept in.

“Hi. I’m Jim. I’m a hypocrite. I think Disney is evil but I’m willing to stay here on Adam’s dime.”

60FFEAC4-6EAD-45E3-9291-A52B039F6900.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

bten1989

VIP Member
Normally you'd say this about your significant other, or child, or relative you've spent a lot of time with, or even a very close friend. Adam says it about Randy Arozarena. Also, Adam wears his hat askew in honor of Randy, I think 😂

View attachment 2044947View attachment 2044950
LMAO too bad Randy got eliminated and has to go back to spring training now. He's not even from Mexico anyways. Dude's Cuban and had to beg the Mexican consulate for citizenship so he could play for them. Oh and he attempted to kidnap his daughter from her mother (who has custody) and assaulted his former partner's father in the process. But yes, Adam, Randy's such a great guy and totally going to dominate for the Rays this year :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
Pays for DVC in full.
Won't buy a new, non-cracked cell phone.

🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1933000

There isn't much about Adam that irritates me more than the way he films his cracked-to-hell phone screen when he wants to show still photos. Even if his screen were brand new and clean, it's SO LAZY to film a screen when there are so many easy ways to drop high quality digital images into a video.

In fact, the more I think about it, I'm actually a little offended by how little effort he puts into his videos because it's a reflection of how little he thinks of his audience. "Those dopes will watch any garbage I churn out," he must think. "I don't have to do any more than the bare minimum to keep this gravy train on the tracks."

• Haha

Adam the Bear

ATW has gotten so boring that I think he's transitioning his channel to a "central FL for retirees" theme with his mommy and me vlogs. I find it funny that papa woo is only present in the hotel room. He wouldn't dare step foot into a theme park! There could be gays, vaccinated sickos who "got the jab", heathens, and other awful people in there having a good time. How dare they!
I think the dinosaur bones in Best Remove Em would send him over the edge.

Last edited:
  • Haha

cardfrek

VIP Member
Another flight vlog from Adam the Snooze. Will he ponder about getting TSA Pre-Check? Will he explain how all the aiports do their TSA check differently? Well he read any signs he sees aloud? Will he point his camera out the window at gate at the planes on the tarmac? Will he show the gift shop in the Airport and ponder about buying something and then won't? Will he talk about the meal he ordered while in flight? We may never know.

• Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
What a lunch date with Mr Woo must be like. Watch him eat with his mouth open. Watch food fall out of his sandwich and notice how he calmly picks it up with his hand. See how he licks the juices from his dirty fingers. And there is no need for a napkin when you can briskly rub your hands together to remove any remaining juice. Must be every woman's dream.
So many vloggers are such disgusting eaters! Chewing with their mouths open, licking their fingers, talking nonstop before they finish each bite... Were they never taught manners? Why would they think that anyone would want to watch that?? Why does anyone watch that???

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Why does he have to keep stating he is flying first class?
Exactly. He doesn't need to keep showing that crap. It's bc he loves the flexing. He won't admit it, but he does.
He also loves putting it in the title line to play the algorithm "first class!"

No one needs to see the umpteenth travel vlog of the same ol' same ol'. Just fly to the place and start filming.

Adam, if you are who you purport to be on camera, then this shouldn't matter to you, or your viewers.

Remember, it's nOT aBouT thE MoNeY, right?! :rolleyes:
---
Will he point his camera out the window at gate at the planes on the tarmac? Will he show the gift shop in the Airport and ponder about buying something and then won't? Will he talk about the meal he ordered while in flight? We may never know.
Will he ask... "What's this wine glass used for?" again? 🥴

• Haha

zag209

Was this taken with a circus mirror?
All black...slimming, straight on angle, and standing way back from the mirror, optical illusions at work. Take a step closer and turn to the side and its a whole different story. Probably sucking in his gut too.

• Haha

Jaeger444

He's looking for an easy way to lose weight while being able to eat as much as you want of fatty, sugary, unhealthy foods. If anyone invented that method they'd be a gazillionaire.
Adam, skipping breakfast and lunch are terrible ideas. Your body goes into starvation mode because it knows you don't plan to feed it again for 24 hours (not counting your stupid piping hot caffeinated beverages). And walking between theme park rides and standing in line are not effective methods of exercise.
You must eat reasonably portioned meals that consist of healthy, nutritious food. Not hot dogs or greasy burgers or a huge pile of nachos. You know this but you reject it because it requires discipline, which you completely lack.
Be prepared for a boatload of health issues in your near future.
You are clearly not a nutritionist so don’t give advice. Everyone is different and many people intermittent fast and do full fasts and are very healthy. Your body does NOT go into starvation mode!! You sound like a pe teacher from 1988

• Haha