Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

captainn00dles

I had never heard of it either. Damn. As a guy, I can't imagine doing that to someone.
Yeah Christ that’s nuts dude needs to get help. That’s sick shows he has a lot of commitment issues.

I appreciate the space to be able to speak on it a bit. My husband has heard me talk about it before and it's obviously upsetting to him because he cares about me, but he has not even the foggiest idea who this is and the layers to it because of how he presents himself. Or at least how he used to. I'm wondering how he levels out his "need" to keep a wholesome-ish image with featuring a SW in his content more recently.
I’m sorry you went through all that as the whole story is awful. I believe most people wear mask and hide their true selves. These vloggers I see that the most they try to be family friendly. Act like the mouse they worship and idolize to pay their bills. When they are off cameras they are party animals raunchy or just awful people. We’ve seen this with a lot of the woos circle of “acquaintances”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
For someone who found the 50th celebration "mediocre" and "lackluster" he sure spent a lot of time at Disney World over the past 18 months.

It's almost like he has Tourette Syndrome repeating the same things over and over again.

• Haha

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Imagine a guy who flies first class and probably writes it all off as a business expense having this take

1680010951918.png

• Sick
  • Angry
  • Wow

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
This was the best possible thumbnail to use? Really? :rolleyes:

View attachment 1823044

BTW, I checked out his thumbnails from the last 2 weeks versus random sampling from 2019 (see below).

Is he now in love with his face or what? 🤦‍♀️

View attachment 1823047

VERSUS random thumbnails from a general search of 2019 -

View attachment 1823050
View attachment 1823053
The thumbnails on his older videos used to draw you in with something interesting, but lately he's been solely relying on himself to entice viewers. It might be enough to keep his most devoted fans tuning in (There are a certain number who will watch even his dullest walk-and-talks because they're somehow entranced by his personality), but I doubt it'll draw new viewers. Maybe he's ok with that. He's bragged about how well he's doing financially lately, so maybe growing his channel isn't a priority for him. Who knows?

There seem to be two types of old men: the kind friendly type and the get-off-my-lawn grouchy type. Adam's on-camera "heck it" persona gives the impression that he's an easygoing fellow, but the way he gets snippy with people who have the nerve to disagree with him in the comments makes me think that he's on his way to becoming a grumpy old man.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Lol I love it when Adam throws shade. I’m watching his Vlog and he had Tim pose for the thumbnail and he said, or I may just edit you out 😆that was some Shade throwing because Jen cuts him out of Tim’s vlog. I’ll hand that to him.

• Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Ugh finally found you guys, so I love how Adam's dietary plan ranges from "I will eat one baked potato every day for 6 months," to "I need two of these huge bowls of chili because one is just not enough!" I never know which Adam I will see whenever I randomly turn him on, keeps things fresh and loose.

Also, I have not been here in awhile and have oh so many questions. Like when did he start referring to Natalie as Daphne outright?

Last edited:
  • Heart

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Good lord with the "when you rent a car, it's frowned upon when you don't fill it up with gas"... It's serious Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V with this guy anymore
We can now add the "Self pumping nozzle" reference he seems to make every time he gets gas for the rental car. As if he pulls up and the nozzle removes itself from the pump, places it self into the opening on the car and starts pumping gas.

All the viewers were clamoring to know the exact count of the departure and arrival displays at the airport :rolleyes:

Gosh, the airport has souvenirs for the city it's in, thanks for the tip Adam!

Did you know the airport in Las Vegas has slot machines? Every time he sees one he has to mention it.

Can you imagine sitting next to him and listening to this middle-aged man drone on about the configuration of the plane interior and that it says Howdy on the tip of the wing, and the excruciatingly detailed review of his snack box (it's not just crackers, it's "olive oil and sea salt slow baked crackers")? Hey, what's that little stick, let me play with it, maybe you use it to grab the cheese 😂. Mmmm, Coke, crackers, cheese and cookies, what a lunch!

"I notice that the almonds on the picture on the front are of lighter color than the real almonds" OMG please stop Adam, I hurt from laughing
1678908077760.png

The tried and true "I think that's Orlando...you know what, that's not Orlando" routine makes yet another appearance.

And all in that creepy low-talking voice he uses when around a lot of other people.

• Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
My favorite thing about Adam is his complete lack of self-awareness. He portrays himself as the anti-vlogger, whatever those popular vloggers do he will do the opposite bc he just don't give a F***! So punk!!
Meanwhile, he does everything in his power to stay "relevant" in an irrelevant world while he is aging out and giving up right before our eyes.
It's darling really.

• Haha

Mr Pewtey

It's not just me, these are actually two different socks, aren't they?
View attachment 2006506
That's exactly what I thought when I saw them - mis-matched socks!

As I've said before, his videos are becoming more and more of the same old things, over and over and over. The "flight experience" ones are the absolute worst though. I can't even hate-watch these anymore.

• Haha

bten1989

VIP Member
I skimmed through his latest vlog and it looks like he eats THREE hot dogs 🌭 🌭 🌭 along with fries and Dr Pepper. Could this be correct? Has he just given up on his “diet” for good?
Natalie/Daphne is in a committed relationship now so he doesn't feel the need to crash diet to try and impress her.

• Heart
  • Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Let me guess...he went to Vegas solely to go to that Punk Museum, and found out it wasn't opening March 10th like he thought (which is what he said in the video). That is why he seems totally lost and confused about what else to record in the vlog. 😂 Why can't he ever research, call places, etc. And the way he said 3 times he ordered double potato salad... 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Evil Texan

VIP Member
We didn't even bother watching today's video. I can't believe he made a 55 minute video. I never watched Twin Peaks, so I'm probably missing out on something good.

Yeah, I didn't think so.

• Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
If I were at a cocktail party and some dude started babbling at me about preparing his taxes, I'd do my best to make a hasty exit. Is there a more boring topic out there? It's a testament to the spell Adam has cast over his fans that anyone at all (let alone double-digit thousands of people) wants to watch him ramble about doing his taxes.

Yeah, but Adam's true point of the video was to ask "what's better, making 37k and paying 12% tax or making 150k and paying 24% tax?" 😂 Double the tax rate, quadruple the income, hmm, gosh, I don't know
We've all long suspected that Adam isn't particularly bright; he's just a dude who caught lightning in a bottle with YouTube at the right time. It should come as no surprise that he does not understand marginal tax rates, though I at least expected him to be able to grasp the concept of percentages.

Last edited:
  • Haha

zag209

At this point the 'first class' domestic flights on American carriers aren't because he's trying to show off anymore, it's because he's too fat to fit in a regular seat, so he pays for more realistically, 'fat class'. That and he can have a whole can of soda.

• Haha

TexJones

Chatty Member
Natalie/Daphne is in a committed relationship now so he doesn't feel the need to crash diet to try and impress her.
The moment when Daphne got back together with her boyfriend is when Adam started not to give a damn about his health anymore. I'm seriously starting to get concerned for Adam's wellbeing. I remember Adam admitted once that he never cooks his own food. Eating fast food everyday is quickest way to clog your arteries. If he doesn't snap out of it now, he will meet the same demise at his old vlogging pal Camo Dave (who died of a heart attack at age 62).

TexJones

Chatty Member
Isn't this man a little too old (he's nearly 50) to re-enter the punk rock scene? Here's an idea for you Adam, how about growing up for once in your life? Quit trying to re-live the past and go find yourself a good woman.

• Haha
Honestly, this is the most disgusting thing I’ve heard about any vlogger. Adam should be ashamed of himself.

So sorry you went through that piratewatercocktail.
I appreciate the space to be able to speak on it a bit. My husband has heard me talk about it before and it's obviously upsetting to him because he cares about me, but he has not even the foggiest idea who this is and the layers to it because of how he presents himself. Or at least how he used to. I'm wondering how he levels out his "need" to keep a wholesome-ish image with featuring a SW in his content more recently.

• Heart