Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
Yes, he did say that he edits his videos using iMovie on his phone with the cracked screen. He also watches TV shows on his phone while using the treadmill.
So he films on a Canon G7 and then transfers everything to his iPhone to edit it? That seems insane. If he filmed everything on his phone, it would make sense to edit it on the phone.
---
iT's TOo mUCh oF a HaSsLE...

...so he says. :rolleyes:
Just like spending all of 2023 "constantly" flying but not having TSA PreCheck, right? Just too much hassle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
@piratewatercocktail I'm so very sorry you had to go through that. I always disliked Adam but hearing what he did to you makes me hate him even more. What he did is not ok. Thank you for sharing that with us as hard as it was to do so.

bten1989

VIP Member
Grade A cringe-fest in today's vlog as a 50 year old man child fawns over baseball players 25-30 years younger than him.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Adam's life is on a loop. It is an endless circle of flights back and forth from the East and West coasts with a (not so random) jaunt to one of his other regularly scheduled hunts in between. If you think about it, home is not really a place but where your family, your community, or even your workplace keeps you grounded. Adam has none of these. The gogo "party" (what he does isn't really a partying lifestyle but it seems that way compared to mine 😂) way of life that he has been living for DECADES now has to be boring. It doesn't seem that he has any intellectual interests, hobbies (that last more than a minute) or at this point, even any hopes and dreams. I realize that we only see an edited version of a few minutes of his daily life but after all this time, and all these videos, if he has some kind of regular friend group (sorry the vloggers dont count) or real plans for the future, they would have snuck into our awareness by now.

• Haha

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Is this the same guy who said a few weeks ago that he was going to start cutting back? Maybe he wanted two but only had one. In “Adam math” that’s cutting back.

EED0DD99-0CBD-4742-B62A-F0895E43A6C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

TexJones

Chatty Member
Another repeat EPCOT episode (at a whopping 38 minutes) costarring the insufferable Tim Trackhole. It's Groundhog's day again folks!

• Sick

bten1989

VIP Member
Wait... the tall blonde in the wide-brimmed hat is supposed to be Adam's girlfriend - Adam wearing a TB hat with the same dirty ass-looking Celebration t-shirt (while walking the streets of Celebration 🥴), same dirty ass, well-worn khaki shorts, and those fashionable black socks?

Am I understanding that correctly?

If that is, indeed, the case, what alternate universe have we entered? o_O

View attachment 2075217
View attachment 2075227
View attachment 2075228
View attachment 2075229
View attachment 2075230
I mean he does have money, that much we know. Maybe she's looking for a punk rock sugar daddy 😂 :sick:

• Haha
  • Wow

dirtnap101

VIP Member
When will people stop bitching about what kind of video he posts? He has literally said into the camera "I do what I want."
I'll stop when he stops saying repeatedly that "you never know what I'll do" and talking about how unpredictable he is.

• Haha

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Is he truly that dense that he doesn't realize the person is asking about everything?
Like airfare, hotels, all food costs, transportation, etc.? And not just the price of the lanyard for this singular day? :rolleyes:

Jeremy gets it though.

View attachment 2016503
View attachment 2016505
He can't divulge that much detail or the stans will get angry and revolt. For his target audience his videos need to be aspirational but still achievable by the average yokel. Think Real Housewives of New Jersey compared to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. 😏

dirtnap101

VIP Member
"That's WC Fields in there on the mural. I can't tell who the female with him is..."

Gosh, what a historian of Hollywood. Dude doesn't know who Mae West is!

• Haha
  • Wow

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Adam buying more crap. Didn't he sell a bunch of these mugs when BLAB screwed him over and he had to vacate his apartment? And why does he even need coffee mugs because he obviously never drinks coffee at home.

34DFB90C-D9D4-49A9-BE90-CB3CB7129F11.jpeg

• Haha

bhg469

Chatty Member
Naw, doesn't matter if they're from Michigan, they are in the south, they act like goofy crackers and they're moon-pie/Mountain Dew level overweight, so they're hillbillies. Just like on St. Patrick's Day, when everybody is Irish.
Mountain dew consumption is directly proportional to how hillbilly someone is... Definitely checks out.

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
I appreciate the space to be able to speak on it a bit. My husband has heard me talk about it before and it's obviously upsetting to him because he cares about me, but he has not even the foggiest idea who this is and the layers to it because of how he presents himself. Or at least how he used to. I'm wondering how he levels out his "need" to keep a wholesome-ish image with featuring a SW in his content more recently.
I admit I had to look up with stealthing was too.

I'm sorry you experienced that. :(

Man, he is even more scum in my eyes than he was before I learned about this.

Vloggie 127

The thumbnails on his older videos used to draw you in with something interesting, but lately he's been solely relying on himself to entice viewers.
He probably watched some video that says he’d get more views with showing his face than not. Ever notice how these vloggers all do that “surprised!” face in their thumbnails? Yeah, it’s that.

dirtnap101

VIP Member
He has to be raking in the dough. I believe this general timeline is correct:

- purchases a "large" (his words) amount of Disney stock at under $100/share and around the same time buys into DVC (150 pts) for the first time
- eventually sells his Disney stock, pays the tax on the profits, and uses the profits left to pay off his 150pt DVC purchase and also buys more DVC (another 50 points)
- recently bought Disney stock again at $87/share, and has enough money lying around to buy even more DVC points

He got lucky the first time. Has he over-committed himself to DVC points in the assumption that he will again make a killing with Disney stock? Or does he have enough money lying around to cover everything anyway and he's just playing around with the stock?

So he's planning a large point purchase for Aulani, and then says he won't buy any DVC pts for some time - and I'm thinking he means 5 years - and he then says the next time he buys will be the new tower property in Disneyland which opens maybe next year. Wow, what a huge break from buying into DVC, a whole year. Then he says well maybe I'll look at Grand Californian points today as well as Aulani! 💸💸💸

His whole life now is planning DVC point purchases...wow, he now has 500 DVC points...that means he bought 300 points!

$207/per pt and he bought 300 today, $62k

Last edited:
  • Wow

Mr 7Percent

A review of a shit chain taco joint? Really, Adam? That's ALL you got?! Dude is fucked up in the head. I think he's testing his cult power. He closed his Patreon, which was weird, but is he taking straight venmo or something instead? Its hard to fathom ATW making a living solely off this type of garbage content.