Adam The Woo #6 Use promo code LittleAdam to get a discount on Daphne's OnlyFans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Manchild can’t resist a comic con

I've got family members who invest their talents into making costumes (yes make them. Not paying people to make them stuff or buying the costumes).

The few vlogs in the past I've seen ATW (not this vlog) go to comicons. He has no clue of what some of these people who do make an effort to make the costumes, know the actual storylines (to be fair I don't know the story lines or play DnD). These people have more of a life than Adam (or TTT) will ever have.

Reactions: 5
And I’m sure there’s fans of comic con but heck theres fans of eating poop too doesn’t make it anymore right or the point any less truthful . So sorry if it offends anyone who likes to wear Halloween masks in their late 40s . But yes these are some dummies you like to see financially grifted for this type of thing take all their money they are to silly have any.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He’s in full effect today!
I could not read Adam's response in those shots.

What bothers you all more: the constant repeats of locations/subject, or how low effort it is?

Just wondering because everyone is harping on him doing too much Disney, but I wouldn't care at all if he put forth any effort. He literally makes videos in the laziest possible way. Films mundane things for far too long, films the same exact shots and activities over and over, "hold on let me zoom in... *wrrrr*" (just edit that part out!), surface level thinking out loud, talks about how much some random stuff he bought was while filming down at a plastic bag spinning in the wind (nobody is interested in the price of random junk or snacks), still uses an old outdated camera, absolutely no effort in composition or cinematography (which is odd considering how into film he is), shows photos on his broken screened phone, and I could go on and on.

I love Adam's videos when he actually tries, but it's like 1 out of 25 videos.
I noticed the lack of interest and little effort put into the Star Wars Celebration video in Anaheim. Hardly any effort. Then I watched other peoples' videos and they were way better. Adam might just be over doing this since he has been at for so long. He answered snotty to me once a couple of years ago so I know he can be an ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
somewhat off-topic, but there's a youtuber with an RV life/traveling channel called 'Traveling Robert' who is based out of Miami, who puts out really well put-together videos with actual editing - music, drone shots, voiceovers, and research! Plus he's cuban-american so he has a cool voice, and a catchy theme song. He travels around the country, and even the world, but since he's based out of Miami, over the years he has put out a ton of content on a lot of these places you mention in your list of the non-tourist 'local florida', just from the perspective of traveling with a trailer/staying in local campgrounds/parks and nearby day trips, activities, restaurants, etc. His channel has grown exponentially the last few years, but its still rather niche in the vastness of the Tube space, so its still only about 1/3 the size of Adam's 220+k vs 600+k, but definitely great for Florida content in his backlog.
We watch him from time to time and he's pretty good. His theme song does crack us up though and it will get stuck in your head. Riding (riding, riding) riding in my RV. Because I'm free in my RV...yeah! 🎶🎵🎤

• Haha
I've got family members who invest their talents into making costumes (yes make them. Not paying people to make them stuff or buying the costumes).

The few vlogs in the past I've seen ATW (not this vlog) go to comicons. He has no clue of what some of these people who do make an effort to make the costumes, know the actual storylines (to be fair I don't know the story lines or play DnD). These people have more of a life than Adam (or TTT) will ever have.
depends on the com, some of them are anime or comic book characters. but they all put months of work into their costumes. alot of them look pretty impressive. last PAXEast I went to had a 9 foot tall Grim Reaper from Guitar Hero. and a little less work inducing, but still imressive for how much he looked like the real thing: Mr. T

Reactions: 2
Real jobs, helping people and art, music are impressive dressing up because you’re trying to get the attention for you based on a character created by someone else is lame as an adult . If it strikes a nerve it probably applies to you.

right, like he was "peppering in" Disney content, August will be "slow". I'll believe it when I see it. He's hoping August will be a mellow month? Isn't he in total control of what kind of month he has as far as working on his YouTube channel is concerned? If you want it to be mellow, make it mellow, don't act like it's out of your hands.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know.
I hate to give him ideas if the dipshit lurks on here...but really...

• St. Augustine or surrounding area (TONS of vlogs he could make and not even just the touristy stuff - what about taking the boat over to Fort Matanzas, or has he ever been to the Castillo?, Fort Mose?, etc.)
  • Micanopy (eat great BBQ at Pearl's - literally inside a gas station). Cross Creek. McIntosh. (can't get any smaller town Fla that those three)
  • Dade City (AWESOME pioneer village there)
  • Matlacha (small quirky artsy blink-and-you'll-miss-it seaside town)
  • Dade Battlefield and grounds (in Bushnell).
  • Brooksville (and not just Richloam's again, though I adore Richloams - but there's a great small train and historical museum, and the May-Stringer House - long purported to be haunted)
  • Dunnellon (and Rainbow Springs SP with the remnants still there of the old "theme park")
  • Pine Island (there's two - one near Matlacha and one near Weeki Wachee which he could combine with a drive thru Hernando Beach, Aripeka, etc - see Aripeka's tiny white post office - totally off the beaten path).
  • Cedar Key.
  • Steinhatchee
  • White Springs
  • Wachula.
  • Zolfo Springs.
  • Ponce Inlet (and not even just the lighthouse and marine science center... there's an old historical cemetery there hidden off a side street, almost eaten up by the woods and there's a cool little historical museum no one ever goes to)
  • Port Salerno
  • Chokoloskee and Everglades City down into the Everglades (again, you can't get any more REAL Fla than these and there's even cool stories involving Chokoloskee and murders, drug smugglers, Indian traders, etc. connected w/ the infamous Smallwood Store, etc. - and it's still there and open to visit!)
  • Barberville (and the awesome pioneer village there)
  • Astor (minutes from Barberville - right on the St. John's River - great hole-in-the-wall restaurant there called Sparky's Place)
  • Lake George area - or any of the springs in the Ocala National Forest - GREAT off-the-beaten-path little small towns, little holes-in-the-walls, abandoned cemeteries (he may actually have to research a bit), if you travel along 19 or take any of the side roads off 40
  • Okeechobee (not just the lake but the town)
  • High Springs (has a small train museum; has a nice town festival there every year)
  • Christmas (not just taking a photo of the Santa on the side of the road but did he ever go to Fort Christmas - free and friggin awesome - all the historical buildings, and he can even talk to the resident animals there like rabbits, chickens, and goats)
  • Green Cove Springs
  • Even Palatka for cripes' sake

I swear. He could be showing SO much of Fla as his "home state" and sure, maybe he's touched upon 1 or 2 of these in the past, but bottom line is he could be showing so much more than the Trop, Disney, and / or bitching about an 80-day road trip that no one asked him to do.

There's PLENTY in his own backyard - and I didn't even scratch the surface.

He's just a lazy ass. Happy to see the cash roll in with very little effort.

Hell, he even told someone the other day that getting a new phone is a hassle, when they made a comment about his cracked screen [again?] - which is a whole other story. If your bleeping screen keeps getting cracked - it means you have a propensity toward dropping it. When does it dawn on a person to buy a sturdy case to protect the phone so it stops getting cracked? Let's see - invest in a phone case (like Otterbox or something heavy-duty) OR use the money to buy a Mickey Mouse MagicBand+.

That's the Woo we're dealing with.
Sending this list to some of the other quality Youtubers I watch so maybe they can actually do them justice.

• Heart
Now he’s taking his ball and going home if we don’t want to watch him go to Disney and baseball games over and over. Lol ( If you look up the psychological profile for Peter Pan syndrome he fits almost every detail.). Shame it’s not a recognized and treatable illness

Reactions: 4
How can he be "mentally exhausted" from being on permanent vacation? Who knew living the Peter Pan lifestyle could be so taxing?

Reactions: 9
How can he be "mentally exhausted" from being on permanent vacation? Who knew living the Peter Pan lifestyle could be so taxing?
He so tired from doing what normal folks call vacation. I tell you I would change my road schedule and business hassles for a daily 20 min video of me doing whatever activities I do.

Just remember, in the words of Sloth (Jenn) Tracker, YouTube is so hard you guuuuuuys. And like KT from BLAB says, vlogging is soooooo much harder than nursing, so much harder. These grifters are all the same. They wouldn't know a hard days work if it bit them in the ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
right, like he was "peppering in" Disney content, August will be "slow". I'll believe it when I see it. He's hoping August will be a mellow month? Isn't he in total control of what kind of month he has as far as working on his YouTube channel is concerned? If you want it to be mellow, make it mellow, don't act like it's out of your hands.
I know. Don't you always love his overdramatic proclamations and word choices? As if he's got some angry boss hovering over him demanding he go on 80-straight-day roadtrips - or else! ... and now he's "hoping" August will be more "mellow," as if August trends toward less chaos in his little mind's make-believe business office scenario.

Like, dude. You make your own content. You make your own schedule. You make your entire life, basically. If you want it to be "mellow," make it bleeping mellow already Mr. Big Baller "I own DVC and Disney stock!" and stop acting like you know and / or have work stress like the rest of us in the world do for sticking your face in front of a bleeping camera and filming yourself with your new Mickey Mouse MagicBand+. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I don’t think he can live without the attention in August that’s why he makes a proclamation instead of just doing things . He wants everyone to go oh no woo don’t leave us lol

Dude is delusional. If you don’t post a video for a few days, people will just find something else to watch. Your “job” isn’t that important that the world will stop if you take a few days off.

2C00EC0F-910A-4AB4-8CEF-E06006497A30.jpeg

August is his birthday month. I forgot what day. I'd think he'd want to make a big deal out of his birthday like he seems to like to bring up a couple days before so people can comment on whatever he posts on his actual birthday and the next day to show what he did on his birthday,

So you guys who like still watch him will probably see a walk and talk in the couple of days talking about his future.

Dude is delusional. If you don’t post a video for a few days, people will just find something else to watch. Your “job” isn’t that important that the world will stop if you take a few days off.

View attachment 1462910
Honestly, he's not wrong. There is alot of people that if they posted every day or every other day and then they don't post for a couple days people do get worried. But he should not have to.

Reactions: 2

View attachment 1462910
Oh no, dontcha know? We need to prepare for when he no longer provides us with walk-and-talks and / or daily Mickey Power Pole traffic jam footage and 2-hour jaunts to [fill-in-the-blank-Disney-park-of-the-day] 2 hours before they close... as part of his SUPER hectic work day. :rolleyes:

Remember from last Thursday? "...so keep that in mind"

OMG. 🤦‍♀️ What an overinflated ego.

1659361371456.png

August is his birthday month. I forgot what day. I'd think he'd want to make a big deal out of his birthday like he seems to like to bring up a couple days before so people can comment on whatever he posts on his actual birthday and the next day to show what he did on his birthday,
I think it's August 10th.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.